Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It is easier than that. All you need to do is wrinkle time with a singularity. The wrinkled time itself automatically creates a copy of your current universe. Step into the copy and you can go forward or backward in the time of this copied universe. The second singularity keeps you from being crushed into the first singularity. Now I make this sound simple, but atomic energy is needed to run things. That is the reason for the civil defense detection equipment.

This makes sense when you say it, but I can never explain it myself. :)

Merci

As I posted on Reddit. It turns out that the Holographic Universe was mathematically proven just last month. Right again.
2013 Dec 16

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/172812-our-universe-is-a-hologram-and-were-floating-inside-of-it-suggests-new-research

[–]ren1999 Time Traveler 1 point 1 year ago
I have nothing to say about Mexico at this time. But as far as the universe being digital, it is a progression of the 5th dimension of ghosts theory. That everything we are and do is a ghost-like reflection of the reality on the other side of the universe. The universe is a hologram. That's been a theory for a long time.
This current universe is a hologram of heaven ever since Lucifer corrupted the original application programmed by God in the beginning. Must wait for God to rid this universe of all these viruses/negative energy sources that continue to roam around confusing, deceiving, corrupting and hijacking humanity. The 5th dimension is part of this current universe, it is just the part where the negative not refined enough for heaven reside, once uncorporeal.

Ren

This is strictly confidential for Paranormalis eyes only.

..on the GLP forum, soon to become extinct.
ren1999 (OP)
User ID: 1518033
09/22/2011 10:43 AM
Re: I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question
What's happening right now? Floods, volcanoes are about to erupt

Lt. Gary Seven
2014.February.02.Sunday
Indonesia volcano erupts again; kills at least 14 - Yahoo News
"Sinabung in western Sumatra has been erupting" Sumatra is known for having first flooded, now erupting.

John tells us this will continue. People will feel we are living in the end of days.

--------------------------------------------------------
Notice from the User ID, this is the same poster as Ren1999
Re: Amanda Knox Furture Time-Line
Anonymous Coward (OP)
05/03/2013 12:12 AM
I will help Amanda with this bit of advice. She should keep her mouth shut and keep herself out of the public eye. And she should not go back to Italy.

Lt. Gary Seven
2014.February.02.Sunday
Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian court - CNN.com

JOHN TITOR -- RIGHT AGAIN!

Last edited:

JasperMoon

This is strictly confidential for Paranormalis eyes only.

..on the GLP forum, soon to become extinct.
ren1999 (OP)
09/22/2011 10:43 AM
Re: I Am John Titor, Ask Me a Question

Lt. Gary Seven
2014.February.02.Sunday
Indonesia volcano erupts again; kills at least 14 - Yahoo News
"Sinabung in western Sumatra has been erupting" Sumatra is known for having first flooded, now erupting.

John tells us this will continue. People will feel we are living in the end of days.

--------------------------------------------------------
Notice from the User ID, this is the same poster as Ren1999
Re: Amanda Knox Furture Time-Line
Anonymous Coward (OP)
05/03/2013 12:12 AM
I will help Amanda with this bit of advice. She should keep her mouth shut and keep herself out of the public eye. And she should not go back to Italy.

Lt. Gary Seven
2014.February.02.Sunday
Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian court - CNN.com

JOHN TITOR -- RIGHT AGAIN!

Gary Seven is straight out of the original Star Trek series. Could there be something there also we all missed--over and over?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Where do you think all this snow is going to go once it melts?
And would an earthquake at the fault line near the midwest do something to the Mississippi River?