Scalar Antenna

TimeFlipper

This is why we experiment I'm guessing im gonna have to find something or make something that goes that high. Also radio waves are just magnetic fields and electric fields so by using the caduceus coil you are removing the magnetic field aspects making eletromagnetic longitudinal waves
If you want something inexpensive that covers 112mhz, you might find a "spy type" very small low powered radio transmitter that covers 88 to 112mhz, its worth checking out..Why is 112 mhz important to you? :unsure:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

No, an audio generator would only go to 20 kHz. The AD9850 goes to 125 MHz. Big difference. :)
The AD9850 ive looked at goes upto 55mhz and costs £38 from Ebay...Mullac wants a CB Radio which is a radio RF transmitter, the AD9850 is not an RF generator, check it out for yourself :)..

TimeFlipper

It's still RF, just not as high as what's his face was seeking. :alien:
Its not RF, it digitally creates very high frequency sine and square waves, that are audio waves...Take another look tomorrow, and see where the alcohol clouded your judgement ;):D

Martian

Its not RF, it digitally creates very high frequency sine and square waves, that are audio waves...Take another look tomorrow, and see where the alcohol clouded your judgement ;):D
I'm admitting I was wrong about the frequency range, but dang... What do you think is the minimum range for RF? :geek: Do you think RF isn't made of sine waves? Haven't you heard of Fourier decomposition? I don't have to be right here. :) Go on and be the winner here. lol