Series of Ruby RIdge, Waco, type events

StarLord

icepick,

you need to re read that story again I think. Would YOU want that type of lowlife scum in your neighborhood? If so, why? If not, why not?

Put your self in the bank owners shoes, better yet, put yourself in the restaurant owners shoes and explain to me how it's ok to be threatened by a bunch of low life individuals that could care less about YOUR rights as an American Citizen.

Are you saying that it's ok to cash fradulent checks?

Are you telling me that it's ok to be here under false pretenses? It's not like the Govt. is going broke already paying welfare and other monies to people that have lied to be here before.

Lastly, please explain to me why you think our "government" is being unfair to these scum.

Thank You.

Darkwolf

So , do you think the government should be able to do whatever they want to whomever them deem terrorist worthy?

Anyone who is in this country illeagally and is perpetrating violence against our citizens should be considered an invader, and dealt with accordingly. Constitutional rights should be reserved for American citizens, and forigners who are here with permission.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by hippy_superstar@Nov 19 2004, 05:13 PM
So is this already happening, like John said, and just getting underreported due to the attention on the Middle East right now?

You have to be careful to distinguish these stories with what happened at Waco. No one was attacking the government or corporations at Waco. The group at Waco was not a racist or hate group.

The article conflates violent fringe groups with what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge. What happened at Waco was an attack on citizens by the government. What happened at Ruby Ridge was the murder of citizens by government snipers.

Don't play into the hands of propagandists who want you to believe that every neonazi in a quonset hut is the same type of person as anyone who asserts his rights against armed federal agents. Some who oppose the government may be "terrorists," but those at Waco and Ruby Ridge were not.

icepick_lobotomy

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon+Nov 19 2004, 03:20 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hippy_superstar@Nov 19 2004, 05:13 PM
So is this already happening, like John said, and just getting underreported due to the attention on the Middle East right now?

You have to be careful to distinguish these stories with what happened at Waco. No one was attacking the government or corporations at Waco. The group at Waco was not a racist or hate group.

The article conflates violent fringe groups with what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge. What happened at Waco was an attack on citizens by the government. What happened at Ruby Ridge was the murder of citizens by government snipers.

Don't play into the hands of propagandists who want you to believe that every neonazi in a quonset hut is the same type of person as anyone who asserts his rights against armed federal agents. Some who oppose the government may be "terrorists," but those at Waco and Ruby Ridge were not.

[snapback]15665[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Didn't Mr Titor say it would be anarchist groups involved in waco "type" situations?

icepick_lobotomy

Originally posted by Alyxavior@Nov 19 2004, 02:50 PM
Happy talk? Hmm...my sensors must be off....I don't see much happy talk in the media.

A lot of \"mays\" or \"coulds\"

A lot of nothing that is ever really known for sure....

I guess the term "mission accomplished" does have a doom and gloom ring to it right?

icepick_lobotomy

Originally posted by StarLord+Nov 19 2004, 03:04 PM--><div class='quotemain'>icepick,?

you need to re read that story again I think.? Would YOU want that type of lowlife scum in your neighborhood?? If so, why?? If not,? why not?
[/b]

So is that a yes or no? I think you need to re-read my statement about not passing a moral judgement.

<!--QuoteBegin-StarLord
@Nov 19 2004, 03:04 PM
Put your self in the bank owners shoes,? better yet,? put yourself in the restaurant owners shoes and explain to me how it's ok to be threatened by a bunch of low life individuals that could care less about YOUR rights as an American Citizen.

Are you saying that it's ok to cash fradulent checks?

Are you telling me that it's ok to be here under false pretenses?? It's not like the Govt. is going broke already paying welfare and other monies to people that have lied to be here before.

Lastly,? please explain to me why you think our "government"? is being unfair to these scum.

Thank You.
[snapback]15659[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Again I'm not here to cast a moral judgment on someone in a hypothetical situation. Calling yourself morally superior to someone for doing something you don't understand is basically a reflection on your own insecurities and pretty much the whole reason I don't like this country or people for that matter.

Judge Bean

For one thing, there's already a long, established thread involving this topic. For another thing, your particular individual emotional response to specific criminal actions is not the topic of either the original thread or this offshoot.

Icepick! Relent! Sit down, breathe deeply, drink tea, enter into calm conversation with us. Independent thought and freedom is under attack: we don't necessarily need for them to shoot at us to see the attack, do we?

icepick_lobotomy

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Nov 20 2004, 01:15 AM
For one thing, there's already a long, established thread involving this topic. For another thing, your particular individual emotional response to specific criminal actions is not the topic of either the original thread or this offshoot.

Icepick! Relent! Sit down, breathe deeply, drink tea, enter into calm conversation with us. Independent thought and freedom is under attack: we don't necessarily need for them to shoot at us to see the attack, do we?

I agree, judging these people isn't what the topic is about and I surely wasn't posting that article to help someone feel morally elite. Also I'm not sure I'd call judging someone based around what christian society deems "good" or "bad" , criminal to christian values is an "emotional" response. I'm not attacking anyone or yelling at anyone but when I'm questioned I will reply..

Darkwolf

Also I'm not sure I'd call judging someone based around what christian society deems \"good\" or \"bad\" , criminal to christian values is an \"emotional\" response. I'm not attacking anyone or yelling at anyone but when I'm questioned I will reply..

Entering the country illeagally, ripping off citizens, and training the muslim youth to kill Americans is wrong no matter what religion you are. Whats more, they broke the law. It wasn't the neocon thought police who busted these #%$$bags. They did wrong, now they're getting tried for it. I don't see anything remotle wacolike about this one.

icepick_lobotomy

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 20 2004, 03:08 PM
Entering the country illeagally, ripping off citizens, and training the muslim youth to kill Americans is wrong no matter what religion you are.? Whats more, they broke the law.? It wasn't the neocon thought police who busted these #%$$bags.? They did wrong, now they're getting tried for it.? I don't see anything remotle wacolike about this one.

So you're denying the fact american laws are based around christian morality?

**Fixed quote tags**