Series of Ruby RIdge, Waco, type events

CaryP

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Nov 22 2004, 07:48 PM
You know, if the \"Perry\" thread has \"turned into trash,\" what would you call this? It's virtually impossible to tell what the Lobotomized One intends by these tirades. It is my opinion that there is no reason to start a thread on this topic, since it has already done quite well for itself nearby under the same name and with people submitting posts without ranting and raving.

Thank you Paul. I could say a lot more, but, I'll stop there.

Cary

P.S. Okay, I couldn't help myself. Icepicked your drawers, get with the program or be gone. Comply with polite society and stop the assinine quips and rude comments. We ain't buying yer truck, slick. You wanna fight? Come to chat. I'll show you another experience of the board. I'm there during the day most time. Happy Thanksgiving boy. To quote from Trading Places, "Ain't cool being no jive turkey, 'specialy so close ta Thanksgivin'."

pauli

You know, if the \"Perry\" thread has \"turned into trash,\"

Hey Paul, Cary... If a subject thread gets "turned into trash," locked and put away, is there any way to access it in the future? Or, once in the bin is it gone forever? I am just curious and want to know if you know the answer.

I am also open to hearing the answer from anyone else who knows. ;)

Thanks

DadOf5

Originally posted by pauli@Nov 23 2004, 01:11 AM
You know, if the \"Perry\" thread has \"turned into trash,\"

Hey Paul, Cary... If a subject thread gets "turned into trash," locked and put away, is there any way to access it in the future? Or, once in the bin is it gone forever? I am just curious and want to know if you know the answer.

I am also open to hearing the answer from anyone else who knows. ;)

Thanks

When a thread is put into the trash, it is just moved to the "trash" forum. (Not viewable to regular members) In this case, if and when Perry returns, he can request that the thread be reopened.

PyRo99

Uhhh...How?

Mission Accomplished usally means, all is over. Doesn't have a doom/gloom connation to it, if anything its a happy connotation.

icepick_lobotomy

Well, Here's another vague Waco-ish incident, I doubt it counts though...

(Ada Township, November 24, 2004, 10:50 a.m.) Barton Watson was found dead in his home after being involved in a standoff with police.

The incident follows a federal investigation of The CyberNET Group in Grand Rapids that began last week involving a massive fraud probe.

The incident began when police say Barton Watson called them around midnight saying he wanted to hurt himself. Authorities came to Watson's house in the hopes of stopping him from harming himself. They talked with Watson for sometime and knew he was alone in his house with a gun.

"Within an hour of us coming out here, around 1:00 or 1:30 a.m., officers did hear gun shots within the house. They didn't feel that those were shot towards the officers, but that did concern the officers on the scene," Sergeant Roger Parent of the Kent County Sheriff's Department told 24 Hour News 8.http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2...46&nav=0RceTV25

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by icepick_lobotomy@Nov 25 2004, 07:24 PM
Well, Here's another vague Waco-ish incident, I doubt it counts though...

(Ada Township, November 24, 2004, 10:50 a.m.) Barton Watson was found dead in his home after being involved in a standoff with police.

The incident follows a federal investigation of The CyberNET Group in Grand Rapids that began last week involving a massive fraud probe.

The incident began when police say Barton Watson called them around midnight saying he wanted to hurt himself. Authorities came to Watson's house in the hopes of stopping him from harming himself. They talked with Watson for sometime and knew he was alone in his house with a gun.

\"Within an hour of us coming out here, around 1:00 or 1:30 a.m., officers did hear gun shots within the house. They didn't feel that those were shot towards the officers, but that did concern the officers on the scene,\" Sergeant Roger Parent of the Kent County Sheriff's Department told 24 Hour News 8.http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2...46&nav=0RceTV25

Ice, please post a link.

Mom

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

What does her religion or political stance have to do with anything? It's just common practice for people to post a link to the actual article is all.

CaryP

A request to the staff.

This male/female/it, icepick lobotomy is a troll and a trouble maker. He/she/it can't make more than two posts without being a major pain in the ass. Can somebody ban or suspend this wiggler? I'm tired of seeing his/her/its smarmy, wise ass crap smeared all over this otherwise, generally polite place to come to. I know it's the holidays, but some people choose to be homeless, like this knucklehead. Let him go to some other place to puke his antagonistic musings.

Sue asked him a valid and non-threatening question and he comes back with his personal style of BS. This in and of itself would not be so bad, except that he is repeatedly trying to be an ass, and pick fights with members. Send him back to hell or whatever place he comes from. IMO he doesn't deserve a place in our community.

Cary

pauli

A request to the staff.

This male/female/it, icepick lobotomy is a troll and a trouble maker.

Sadly, I have to concur with Cary. I do so, not because I don't appreciate Cary, because I do; I am sad about this because we have been trying to be decent with this poster and all we get back is provocation and harrassment.

Icepick, you are trying to start fights, right? As far as I can see that is your M.O. And, we do not care for that type of behavior. Either straighten up and fly right, or find another forum where you can harrass others. Heggy is correct. There is nothing in the least bit threatening about sosue's request. She requests it of everybody. It is called common decency. If you can't be decent, then there will be people on this board who will ban you. I am sure, however, they do not wish to do that. So start behaving decently. And get over the "fun" you are having at our expense. You are showing yourself to be nothing more or less than a complete jerk, whose best description lies under a 7 letter word that starts with an A.