Side effect symptoms

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I have noticed that just before an oddity will be observed, I will start to see movement from the corners of my vision. yet when I turn and look there is nothing there, and nothing that could move. but some kind of movement caught my eye.
is this the portal I am getting glimpses through?

Doc 05

Zenith
I have noticed that just before an oddity will be observed, I will start to see movement from the corners of my vision. yet when I turn and look there is nothing there, and nothing that could move. but some kind of movement caught my eye.
is this the portal I am getting glimpses through?

Peripheral Visionary: you see the future, but only out of the corner of your eye. ;)

I've read about this before, to the point of some people "training" this skill by taking a pair of sunglasses and placing black electrical tape over the lens in order to develop their peripheral vision. (don't drive with these on).

Also don't forget the structure of the eye;
your eye has No cones or rods where the optic nerve enters the back of the eye.

This creates a "blank spot" in your vision. In order so that you are not "distracted" by this,
your brain "paints in" over this spot with the background picture.

This is why the camera photographs orbs and other strange-nest that we do not see,
our brain "protects" us from going crazy.

Sonix

[...] My theory - key tenant: "You will be moved to the time-line with the best possible outcome." (no matter how much it sucks at first)
This also allows to jump a time-line and back, in order to avoid a problem or paradox. [...]
This brings to mind a realization I had a short while ago.

I was driving long distance for work and was on 2 lane divided highway. There was a flatbed truck ahead of me and I could see another flatbed truck ahead of it. They were going below the speed limit so after a bit of time losing patience I took the left lane to pass them. I started passing the closest truck and the thought struck me that this truck had been gaining on the truck ahead of it - perhaps it was the truck in front that was going slow and was holding up this truck, in which case this truck's driver might be preparing to pass the first. Thinking there was some chance the driver might not notice me alongside passing, I pushed down on the gas to pass that much quicker, to get within their field of vision from their side window and get beyond them as quickly as possible. When I pulled up beside this truck I found there was no truck ahead of it. Empty highway, and there was nowhere the first truck could have turned off. The foremost truck just disappeared.

When I told my wife this story when I later got home, she expressed concern about these sort of changes happening when I am driving (similar abrupt changes in traffic had happened before, and also when I was a pedestrian walking to work). It was then that I realized that these changes always seemed to occur in ways that decrease risk. They've never occured that there was suddenly a car closer than expected or appeared out of nowhere - it was always that cars were suddenly further away or disappeared.

Doc 05

Zenith
This brings to mind a realization I had a short while ago.

I was driving long distance for work and was on 2 lane divided highway. There was a flatbed truck ahead of me and I could see another flatbed truck ahead of it. They were going below the speed limit so after a bit of time losing patience I took the left lane to pass them. I started passing the closest truck and the thought struck me that this truck had been gaining on the truck ahead of it - perhaps it was the truck in front that was going slow and was holding up this truck, in which case this truck's driver might be preparing to pass the first. Thinking there was some chance the driver might not notice me alongside passing, I pushed down on the gas to pass that much quicker, to get within their field of vision from their side window and get beyond them as quickly as possible. When I pulled up beside this truck I found there was no truck ahead of it. Empty highway, and there was nowhere the first truck could have turned off. The foremost truck just disappeared.

When I told my wife this story when I later got home, she expressed concern about these sort of changes happening when I am driving (similar abrupt changes in traffic had happened before, and also when I was a pedestrian walking to work). It was then that I realized that these changes always seemed to occur in ways that decrease risk. They've never occured that there was suddenly a car closer than expected or appeared out of nowhere - it was always that cars were suddenly further away or disappeared.
When trying to explain these theories to others, I often used the "remember when you almost died?" question.

Five main possible outcomes:
Neutral: nothing happened - you missed it - over slept
Positive/Positive: You missed the accident - barely (as your story)
Positive/Negative: You missed injury, but wrecked the car
Negative/Positive: You wrecked the car and got injured, but didn't die.
Negative/Negative: You wrecked the car and died.

And depending on what is on your "lesson plan" for this timeline, is how things work out.
This also works into the: "I'm building a Time Machine to save my...", scenario.

Angelface239

Doctors don't know what's wrong and are saying I'm perfectly healthy despite these oddities. Unless you specifically mean a doctor who deals with time travel symptoms? Any idea where I could find one of those?
Sorry i dont know any professional medical doctor who can be able to digionse those kind of symptoms you are talking about.

Orpheus Rex

Capgras delusion and other minor delusions, homesickness, shock/trauma, memory loss, derealization, deja vu.

How do you deal with them?

The thread by Aevi Vegr is an interesting case to look at. He was certainly dying, and he seemed to really unravel mentally... and I don't think he was entirely human when he appeared either. Seemed like his ending was just a beacon.

Sorry i dont know any professional medical doctor who can be able to digionse those kind of symptoms you are talking about.
Science itself has many things to discover. Like, the power of faith and belief. Some of it has been discovered. Such as belief becomes feeling, becomes action.

Proven through science.

The problem is that people don't understand a greater divine power is in fact a part of our every daily life. Therefore more in charge than we are. Especially, when we give our will to such. God.

Science is seeking God (even unknowingly). To understand His will and design. Consciously or unconsciously.

The two different roads lead to the same. A greater will for good, than our own.

Love you... Still.