Soviet or Russian time machine experiment

Wind7

Staff
*Please do not drop violence in your answers to me again. I'm a reformed off world killer from another system and here under reform agreements. I know in Vietnam on how the Australians like to break out in fistfights all the time. The American soldiers were simply told, if they did same, the management would have their strips, so many Americans kept away from them.

Take the hint, because I'm still off world affiliated, no more violence to me, okay?

Take it from an outsider looking in then.
Have you ever witnessed your reflection in another person's eyes?

What you've written above is called a veiled threat thrown at one of the Moderating staff.

TO MODERATOR OF POSTINGS: This thread seems to have taken an odd turn, as the issue was, what are the veracity values of the topic of conversation, which was a said and shown in the past Russian time machine. There's a problem here with the thread as not only is there evidence of topic posted in this website, but in quite a few others time travel websites, but possible video evidence as well.

Briefly put, I would venture to say that the posted topic values have ventured to the off-topic range. In other words the participants could be discussing flavors of ice cream, instead of said supposed, proven, or unproven, to exist Russian time machines?

I did not want accusations of topic wandering, placed against me in this interlude. Do as you will with the thread. Seems unmanageable and snarly, to me.

What you need is called a thicker skin.
If thine eye offends thee...Pluck it out.

Put the offender on ignore and just move on.

:)

lamdo263

Take it from an outsider looking in then.
Have you ever witnessed your reflection in another person's eyes?

What you've written above is called a veiled threat thrown at one of the Moderating staff.

What you need is called a thicker skin.
If thine eye offends thee...Pluck it out.

Put the offender on ignore and just move on.

:)
I'm past this if you are. But it was an assault thrown in my face and if your corner someone, you'll often find out just what you've got on your hands. Even Mayhem figured that out later, that he should not have done what he did. If this is out of order, then delete the comment.

Either you want me on the board, or you don't make a choice, but don't dare come to me later saying, "We've thought about this and decided to cut you a little leniency. If I'm in, I'm in, out, then that's that.

Make your mind up as to what you're going to do. With all the veterans I've been around anyone knows there's certain things that you don't do with them and he crossed that line. Heart even knew this. Don't care, but I will not just take an insult and everything's okay.

Wind7

Staff
I'm past this if you are. But it was an assault thrown in my face and if your corner someone, you'll often find out just what you've got on your hands. Even Mayhem figured that out later, that he should not have done what he did. If this is out of order, then delete the comment.

Either you want me on the board, or you don't make a choice, but don't dare come to me later saying, "We've thought about this and decided to cut you a little leniency. If I'm in, I'm in, out, then that's that.

Make your mind up as to what you're going to do. With all the veterans I've been around anyone knows there's certain things that you don't do with them and he crossed that line. Heart even knew this. Don't care, but I will not just take an insult and everything's okay.

There was nothing insulting about my post to you.

Have a nice day/night.

Mayhem

Zenith
As said, gone off the ramble here on the topic of Russian time machine experiment can anything else be dug up or presented ?

qneb

View attachment 11901

Vadim Chernobrov‘s CHERNOBRVS time machine
Vadim Alexandrovich Chernobrov (1965, Volgograd Oblast – 18 May 2017, Moscow) was the founder and leader of the Kosmopoisk organisation.[2] He was a ufology and mystery enthusiast,[3] as well as a meteorite hunter.[4] He conducted experiments which were supposed to involve time travel, starting in 1987.
View attachment 11902
View attachment 11906View attachment 11907View attachment 11908
one of these are submitted by John Tutor/Titor, wait until 2028.....

jiangnanah

All the links you posted are written in Russian, would you kindly translate them into the English language please?
I leave the material as it is. So it's written in Russian. You can download the Chrome browser and download the Google Translation plugin from the Google Play store. It's no secret.
I think traveling in time and space should also take into account the earth's constant rotation around the sun in the universe. Locations are different all the year round. Time travel would be easier if the earth did not move around the sun.