Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

lamdo263

...and Darth Vader offered to kill his boss so he could rule the galaxy with his son and be a good father....
The theory is behind why Anikin Skywalker's behavior got to be so bad, was he had Sith in him. Real Sith were artisans and traders. The military academy may have taken Sith genes and added them to being at the fetal stage of development.

Because Aniken's home world was so hot, the Sith had the ability to withstand extreme heat, like in the range of 140 degrees max. They can tolerate lower temperatures, but don't like cold so much.

Sitch were common and frequented travel and trade routes then. That I know of they weren't a threat to anyone.

Aniken Skywalker was the remotely placed Emperor's son. They had super engineering plus Sith to him so he would be able to withstand the heat. The Sith have a body chemistry similar to a black Mamba, when it comes to sex & the androgenaised aspects of self-development.

When Aniken was about 24 his Sith side started to come out and when you mix that into a human you get a really ugly personality. That's why Aniken was not a safe to be around in his early twenties. He suffered in a crash of a transport at about twenty-six. The Emperor found out about this and medically rescued him.

He took the role as the Emperor's assistant, but at times was exceeding shrewd as a leader. This is what the pissed off thing is about in Star Wars.

A modified Sith would have been a real trouble to battle, as that hormonal physiological style just does not quit. I teared up when Qui-Gon-Jin was killed, but you pick a fight with something like that, you've really got trouble on your hands.

OakFieldAlienz444

taken Sith genes and added them to being at the fetal stage of development.

Because Aniken's home world was so hot, the Sith had the ability to withstand extreme heat, like in the range of 140 degrees max. They can tolerate lower temperatures, but don't like cold so much.

Sitch were common and frequented travel and trade routes then. That I know of they weren't a threat to anyone.

Aniken Skywalker was the remotely placed Emperor's son. They had super engineering plus Sith to him so he would be able to withstand the heat. The Sith have a body chemistry similar to a black Mamba, when it comes to sex & the androgenaised aspects of self-development.

When Aniken was about 24 his Sith side started to come out and when you mix that into a human you get a really ugly personality. That's why Aniken was not a safe to be around in his early twenties. He suffered in a crash of a transport at about twenty-six. The

the way i look at Star Wars:

Jedi=the real bad guys and the cause of all of Anakin's emotional problems that led him to being what he
became to begin with.

Sith: Kind of neutral but very powerful empire that actually mostly did good
for the galaxy. Had some unusual ideas that could be used for bad if taken too far, and some did.

The Seperatists: The closest thing to the actual true good guys in Star Wars, but not perfect either.
They saw the flaw of the two party sith jedi system lol.