Step-by-step guide to use the HDR

Mayhem

Zenith
i bought 3 HDRS and i could never get a stick reaction i was never able to program the HDR i never got any stick reaction plus i thrue them in the garbage on saturday

You threw away a item worth over $300 USA dollars x 3 ? BS.

I didnt fall out of the sky yesterday, another said this early last then resumed his travels. He never buried them under concrete or binned them either.

Kairos

We should create a group account to pay for an HDR to send around for this forum. Seriously. Might be fun. Just keep it for one week and send it to the next address in the list.

KaitoNishijou

We should create a group account to pay for an HDR to send around for this forum. Seriously. Might be fun. Just keep it for one week and send it to the next address in the list.
This idea sounds good, but we need to smuggle it into the coutries otherwise it will just be taken in customs.

Doc 05

Zenith
WHO all are serious about this idea?
I own a few HDR units and I'm willing to provide one for studies.
But, studies involve detailed reports, journals, documentation, and of course posting them here.
The study would be used to develop format, protocols, and procedures.
Units will only be sent to confirmed addresses (no PO Boxes or Mail Drops) , real names, and phone numbers.
I wish to develop an HDR Operators Course and this would facilitate that goal.
Also, the members of this forum could provide valuable information aiding in the success of operation in the form of suggestions of pre-HDR session preparation (i.e. theta induction, supplements, meditations, etc.), post session activities, and documentation formats.
Let me know