Step-by-step guide to use the HDR

Doc 05

Zenith
good information ( it takes practice )
You can try to do a "wheelie" the first day you get a bicycle,
but you might want to get a little time riding first.

The HDR is definitely a "crawl, walk, run, jump" kind of device.
And I don't think Gibbs knows it full potential,
and sometimes he has trouble explaining stuff in simple terms.

Good luck
I'll help as much as I can, but I'm still learning myself.
I'm just excited to be able to talk to other people who actually "own" an HDR unit (and don't stare at me like I'm crazy) ;)

Stanley

You can try to do a "wheelie" the first day you get a bicycle,
but you might want to get a little time riding first.

The HDR is definitely a "crawl, walk, run, jump" kind of device.
And I don't think Gibbs knows it full potential,
and sometimes he has trouble explaining stuff in simple terms.

Good luck
I'll help as much as I can, but I'm still learning myself.
I'm just excited to be able to talk to other people who actually "own" an HDR unit (and don't stare at me like I'm crazy) ;)
there is no reason to think that you are crazy i think you know what you are talking about. have you time traveld with an HDR ????

Doc 05

Zenith
there is no reason to think that you are crazy i think you know what you are talking about. have you time traveld with an HDR ????
No, well not sure, not intentionally.

I trying to use it as an adjunct to Remote Viewing (RV).
I've "time traveled" per say with RV; viewed targets in the past (Battle of Little Big Horn - RV training session)
And I believe that the HDR can be used to enhance a RV session and is what I'm trying to accomplish on the new thread I posted today:

HDR Users: Full Moon Dec 12th - Party with Steven Gibbs

Trying to RV Gibbs on Dec 12th via the HDR, if we can do that we can start moving to targets/events in time.

I've also used the HDR for healing session; like a big Beck's Device.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

No, well not sure, not intentionally.

I trying to use it as an adjunct to Remote Viewing (RV).
I've "time traveled" per say with RV; viewed targets in the past (Battle of Little Big Horn - RV training session)
And I believe that the HDR can be used to enhance a RV session and is what I'm trying to accomplish on the new thread I posted today:

HDR Users: Full Moon Dec 12th - Party with Steven Gibbs

Trying to RV Gibbs on Dec 12th via the HDR, if we can do that we can start moving to targets/events in time.

I've also used the HDR for healing session; like a big Beck's Device.

By what method did you Remotely View the Battle of Little Big Horn, and are you absolutely certain that it was not just a vision created from your own imagination?...I have created unrelated visions on my TV set screen when my mind was fixed onto a particular movie :)..

Mayhem

Zenith
At the start of this thread number 2 on the list says "Turn on Yellow switch". Later on it states turn on red and green switches.

In another document it states

" Now to the switches - The first switch is white: this activates the witness well. The second switch is yellow, that one activates the multidimensional stabilizer. The third switch is red and activates the unit. "

"Then the rates are set in, you hold the electromagnet over your solar plexus and turn the yellow and red switches on, and the magnet will eminate a strange humm and vibration, but when held, n ovibration is felt, kind of creepy."

Thoughts?

Have the colours changed over the years on the switches.

FarOutThere

For a while (2012 and maybe other models) the Switches from top to bottom were GREEN RED YELLOW

The original is RED YELLOW WHITE since the beginning. It also went back to RED YELLOW WHITE for the newer ones. 2015+ by the looks of it.

Doc 05

Zenith
By what method did you Remotely View the Battle of Little Big Horn, and are you absolutely certain that it was not just a vision created from your own imagination?...I have created unrelated visions on my TV set screen when my mind was fixed onto a particular movie :)..
It was a Remote Viewing training seminar run by Dave Morehouse (US Army Remote Viewer at Ft Meade) as a civilian. As a class we ended up doing all types of targets. The instructors would give us the 8 digit coordinates, we would do an RV session on the target, and then go around the room telling what we saw/experienced from what we wrote down. After all the students described what they had the instructor would open the envelope and show us the target folder. The instructors mixed up the outside envelopes, so the 8 digit numbers changed on the target folders, and there were over 100 folders. The target for the Little Big Horn stood out to me because I could smell the smoke.