Steven Gibbs has stroke

steven chiverton

Hi Peg:
Thanks for your message. I just talked to Steven L Gibbs and he told me that he now has some movement in his bad arm. Needs to use a walker to get around, but he plans to one day run again. Also, that he will start to build HDR units again. Well, as soon as he can. He will be in the hospital for a few more days, and he says - thanks for all your prayers. :)
wishing you the best steven gibbs from australia, get better and heal with the hdr mate , god bless you

Pegalita

Hi Peg:
Thanks for your message. I just talked to Steven L Gibbs and he told me that he now has some movement in his bad arm. Needs to use a walker to get around, but he plans to one day run again. Also, that he will start to build HDR units again. Well, as soon as he can. He will be in the hospital for a few more days, and he says - thanks for all your prayers. :)
I am so happy his body is coming back together! Miracles can happen and they do every single day if we pay attention. Most people are walking around blind or glued to their TVs and are numb to all the wonders and happenings.

Last edited:

Tron1

I had a seizure and heart attack, I know how he feel's. he will be put on and tried on a lot of medication to help ease the pain. My pacemaker never hurt, I had it for pre caution. But anyways Steve get well soon. I can tell a lot of stories that they just are. He probably got four books full of them. I got many. I can almost imagine what he got. Everyone should have journal's. It's not just a woman's thing.

Tron1

I have had a bad string of bad luck 2nd hand smoke cancer. the heart many people going to the other side last year around 12. May they RIP. Steven I hope you enjoyed every day and continue as much as we did. when i get your unit i will be sure to go back. I personally now a day's don't think i need an hdr because there are simply more ways to go than one. Your on my list to buy an hdr and try it out though. I hope you feel better. I am not doing well myself no one can help me. It's okay though. Probably too much drinking back in the past. Trying to visit here from 2005. 35. Single want a g/f kind one only. Maybe one day Barry.