Steven Gibbs HDR Time Machine Video's

timelord_2004

if some one who owns a h.d.r has a list of parts required to build an hdr please email it to [email protected]

i'm currently trying to make heads or tales on the wiring guide for the hdr

i am way out of my league , normally i deal with time spheres

HDRKID

I have an HDR and can send you links with pics of the HDR.

Here are a few links:

http://www.HDRusers.com
http://www.FluxCap.com
http://wwwinfoworld.com

Partial parts list.

1/2 watt 15K resistor
2 50K pots linear
6 rectifier diodes
1K Cap Polyester
3 flip switches
1 lamp

lots of 21 guage magnet wire.

Most items can be obtained easily at you local Radio Shack,
or it you are not close to Radio Shack, DIGIKEY carries them.

The HDR is basically an electromagnet.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by timelord_2004@Oct 1 2004, 06:03 AM
if some one who owns a h.d.r has a list of parts required to build an hdr please email it to [email protected]

i'm currently trying to make heads or tales on the wiring guide for the hdr

i am way out of my league , normally i deal with time spheres

Time Spheres? Illuminate me regarding these devices please.

Fringan

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Jun 16 2004, 12:22 AM
Does time actually speed up for the watch, or is the watch's components just altered somehow?

A way to test this:

Perform the same experiment with the watch, but put a small piece of soft fruit in there with it such as a grape or something similar.

Turn on the machine, and let the watch make a 24 - 48 hour rotation. Remove the fruit and examine it. Does it look like it's been left out for one to two days?

Maybe put a camera in there?

Yeah, exactly my though - or just put a candle and watch the flame move as if it was fast forwarded on a vhs player. It should also burn down very fast.

Captain Nemo

I believe that the seller makes them personally or gets them made up specifically to sell. The seller always is selling one, and once it sells another one will be put online. Buy it and tell me if it works for you!

phase12

Originally posted by Captain Nemo@Dec 19 2004, 11:16 AM
I believe that the seller makes them personally or gets them made up specifically to sell. The seller always is selling one, and once it sells another one will be put online. Buy it and tell me if it works for you!

I was thinking more along the lines of building one just like it if the schematics are out there, though if it is simply an extension of the HDR +2 extra dials, that should be easy to figure out. I was just wondering if there is anything else special to it.

I've had one of Steve's HDRs since 1996, and don't really have $600 to spend right now. Everyone wanted an iPod this Christmas. :angry: