Steven Gibbs HDR Time Machine Video's

Urinal Cake

Re: Steven Gibbs HDR Time Machine Video's

hdrkid,
You may wish to try a different attitude when useing your machine,
it has a great deal to do with it.

gomp

high power magnetic fields will mess with analog watches. they can make a watch stop or run faster. See here is the kicker, a watch or clock or any timeing device does not measure time. not the way a ruler does any way. there is nothing magic about a digital watch that lets it know what time it is. any one who lives near the border of a time zone knows that when they cross over that there watch is off by an hour. this does not mean they have traveled through time. there is only 1 thing that can alter the flow of time ladies and gentalmen. and that is seriouse warping of space time. and 1 electromagnet that is no bigger than the ones you find inside of a TV set cannot do it.
HDRkid might think that I am shivering to death in the cold ingnorance. but I ask you all who is more ingnorant, the one who straps old TV parts to there body and bables about what they may have seen but cannot prove. or the person who accepts that time travel while possible is increadably hard to acheave. and looks for a way to build a time machine that works acording to the laws of physics, and leaves the witch doctors and demons out of it.

HDRKID

I use the a double terminated quarrtz crystal with the HDR. Not sure of what effect the quartz crystal has on time but I know that a quartz crystal watch measures time by counting vibrations of the crystal. ;)

It is possible that scalar waves cause the strange paranormal effects of the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. Perhaps the electromagnet operating at a certain frequency in conjunction with scalar waves can cause anomalies. These effects are similar to the Hutchison effect

hdr_desc.gif

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Has anyone compare Stephen Gibbs older HDR machines against Stephen Gibbs 2012 models. Is there a difference in performance or any other differences,that members have found so far. I have heard little to none, in the way of new information regarding the 2012 HDR model. Would appreciate any feedback good or bad.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe that the 2012 model works better than the previous one. I can't find it back, but HDRKID somehow told me something along those lines about 6 months ago, right before he send it to me in order to test it.

I'm not sure how many people have the Gibbs 2012 HDR though. I didn't try any other HDR than the 2012 version, so I can't compare.

steven chiverton

Re: 4 Dial HDR Unit

I believe that the person building the four dial HDR is Ormus Solis. Not sure, but with four dials the HDR should be more accurate due to better tuning.

It is no fun going forward to the near future and ending up on a timeline packed full of extreme goths. People so goth that they look like they are already dead. You see the halls full of "living dead" and the girls all wear black lipstick and makeup that makes them look sickly and pale like a ghost.

Sorry, but I cannot use the current Steven Gibbs HDR to travel to our direct future due to the way that Steven Gibbs crafted the caduceus coils .

Perhaps using a different caduceus coil winding the HDR could be used to go to our direct future.
the next caduceus coil id try is a triangle shaped it has 3 points and 3 like 6 and 9 are said to be magic numbers to base the design on

steven chiverton

Steven Gibbs HDR Time Machine Video's

The Video of Steven Gibbs HDR Time Machine: Tuning and using the HDR device

Steven Gibbs HDR Time Machine - Witness-well contains a sample:

Witness Light turns on when witness well is activated. Flip the bottom white switch.
The three switches are:

PWR - Power switch turns on electromagnet
AMP - Amp sends power to stabilizer
CLR - Clear activates the witness well

There are two dials to tune the HDR; they are the top dial known as "<A"
and the bottom dial known as "<B".

Tune the top dial first, then the bottom dial.

You can do this by using the rubbing plate.

How to tune your HDR:

First make sure all three switches {PWR, AMP, & CLR} are in the off position.
The electromagnet can get very hot and you can only have it on for a period of 5 minutes.

NOW. State you question while rubbing with your finger the rubbing plate.

Start adjusting the top dial. You will get a stick reaction when you have the correct rates. Think of tuning an AM radio for a distant radio station.

Your finger will get stuck to the plate.

NOW. Tune the bottom dial by moving it back and forth S-L-O-W-L-Y.

When you get a stick peel your fingers off the plate and turn on the electromagnet for 5 minutes.

NOW. Turn off your HDR unit and wait 10-15 minutes for the effect.

See Video on how to tune an HDR.
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Time_Travel_The...p?showtopic=113

HDR Temporal Distortion "Gibbs Effect" Videos: Three Low Bandwidth and Three High Bandwidth Time loss Videos
HDR Gibbs Effect

Components of the hyperdimensional resonator
Components of Steven Gibbs HDR - hyperdimensional resonator

Other Links:

See inside the HDR.
http://www.hdrusers.com/hdr_box.wmv

See Effect of HDR on Watch
http://www.hdrusers.com/bigwatch.wmv

Vortex Hunting
http://www.hdrusers.com/v1.wmv

Vortex locating
http://www.hdrusers.com/v2.wmv

Grid point location
http://www.hdrusers.com/v2.wmv

Broadband movies, you need Cable/DSL to see these.
Broadband HDR movie

I would like to thank the Good People that put this great information together.

Professor Opmmur
one video is so dark and I cannot see the watch hands move in it and I can hear the vibrations caused by the electromagnets magnetic fields which I also get with my home built hdrs and electromagnets

Gacut

Time wanderer
I really can't belive all that HDR contraption and all the "Proofs" that it works.

1. It is normal that analog watches freaks out near strong electromagnet.
2. In XXI century, why anyone, who has HDR, can't make a normal video of showing how to properly adjust the contraption. There are only some shitty quality videos on hdrusers. Even site doesn't look promising.

To me. It is a hoax.

steven chiverton

videos so far have been very poor quality and yet none are yet showing the actual disappearance of someone going into time as for the watch spinning well that's entertaining to see that