Strange almost electric like buzzing jolt-like sensations in legs arms and occasionally stomach?

lamdo263

Never had this my entire life. Trying to figure out if I have worms or blood clots?
Any advice? I got rid of the sensations for at least two months then they came
back. I have ZERO idea what this is and can't find much info on it.
Sometimes I feel stuff moving around in my body too. I think its parasites
cuz sometimes I feel better taking coconut water or anti-parasite meds
but it's recurring and I am not sure if I'm gonna die or not or if it might
lead to a heart attack? I'm in my early thirties. It's never really
painful but it's annoying. I've made peace with the fact I might die but info would be interesting
If you feel it's parasites see a doctor immediately. Other than that, do you have missing time because the second could be ET implants. It could also be something geo-sympathetic.

I was at the local grocery store years ago, when they has that big earthquake and tsunami. I was enjoying a coffee and donut when all of a sudden it felt as if on the bottoms of my feet someone heated up knives to red hot and shoved them into the soles of my feet. I almost cried out it was so painful.

One of the three, see a psychic after the doctor. An antiparasitic usually does not hurt you but rids you of something you don't necessarily want in you. I'd do that soon. If it's negative for parasites, also see a spiritualist. Might be either something with the earth or auric fields you should also know about.

OakFieldAlienz444

If you feel it's parasites see a doctor immediately. Other than that, do you have missing time because the second could be ET implants. It could also be something geo-sympathetic.

I was at the local grocery store years ago, when they has that big earthquake and tsunami. I was enjoying a coffee and donut when all of a sudden it felt as if on the bottoms of my feet someone heated up knives to red hot and shoved them into the soles of my feet. I almost cried out it was so painful.

One of the three, see a psychic after the doctor. An antiparasitic usually does not hurt you but rids you of something you don't necessarily want in you. I'd do that soon. If it's negative for parasites, also see a spiritualist. Might be either something with the earth or auric fields you should also know about.

When I was younger the greys would take me out of bed and inject things into my spine
and arms and legs. It was a long time ago though. I think I have mild multiple sclerosis.
I am not feeling as bad as a few days ago.

Wind7

Staff
Lost?
Moved on from this world perhaps, and that can be difficult for us here, especially if we were younger at the time, but correct me if I am wrong here, how many of those lost have you spoken to since? You have that capability correct?
The subject you interjected, is highly personal to me and had nothing to do with the subject
of their deaths from cancer.

One can have gifts...yet still grieve the loss.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I would never ever recommend seeing a doctor, doctors have lied about everything from the many benefits of tobacco, lead paint, asbestos, mercury, and many many others for decades. Unless you want a pill to hide what is really wrong with you so that is can keep growing and get worse but each to their own right. Well it's never usually one pill, you'll take one pill to hide your first symptoms and it puts so many other things out of balance that you'll need ten pills for each of the other side effects you will get.
If you care about your health, study your own body, learn to listen to it and recognise it asking for help and eat the things it tells you it needs.

A blood test is simple and you can see the results yourself. It's science.

BlastTyrant

Which is good advice (IMHO). I live with Nerve damage and after consulting the local sciences,
I at least know what the issues are.

I agree with broken bones not being miraculously cured with this type of use however,
depending upon the type of damage, I have seen with my own 2 eyes that a good Reiki healer can do wonders
by working on Chakra points and throught the use of salted water** to channel those energies we ALL have running through us.

Did you know that even dead trees give off an Aura ?

Again....Science cannot prove most any of this....So, it doesn't exist. (You know what I mean....)

I'm living proof of this. (y)
If someone were to have an accident, you don't just waltz them up to the nearest crystal....(coughs) ;)

I'm just wondering outloud but,
Have you ever tried seeing a Reiki healer for your pain ?

I ask because I once knew a Reiki Master who worked wonders on my nervous system
he brought me to a place that was just out of my reach by teaching me of these things.
I have always preferred one on one teachings....In person.

There are millions whom sell you 'Snake Oil'.

There are only handfulls of people whom truly practice this reality.

Ask around.....You might happen upon the real thing.

**Edited....He didn't utilize any crystals.....Just plain old sea salt and purified water.**
Brain fart on my part.

Sadly my pain isn't going to be cured that easily as most of mine is deep physical due to accidents and stupidity lol

I do believe in Reiki and chakra and all of that completely! I use teas, incense and salts to help with relaxation and calming, but what the other gentleman is talking about is a bit...far fetched i guess? If a rock could cure cancer i feel like big pharma or not that it would be all over, and the general advice of avoid doctors is just overall bad is all i was getting at.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Sciatic Nerve, also called the Ischiadic Nerve, it is the large nerve sciatic nerve in humans. It runs alongside the upper hip joint and down the lower limb.

When this happens it is extremely painful when it becomes inflamed. :cry:⚡🔥

Professor Opmmur