Strange almost electric like buzzing jolt-like sensations in legs arms and occasionally stomach?

BlastTyrant

I would never ever recommend seeing a doctor, doctors have lied about everything from the many benefits of tobacco, lead paint, asbestos, mercury, and many many others for decades. Unless you want a pill to hide what is really wrong with you so that is can keep growing and get worse but each to their own right. Well it's never usually one pill, you'll take one pill to hide your first symptoms and it puts so many other things out of balance that you'll need ten pills for each of the other side effects you will get.
If you care about your health, study your own body, learn to listen to it and recognise it asking for help and eat the things it tells you it needs.

That is horrible advice lol

"Self diagnosis" is how people end up worse or dead, or killing other people.
how can you self diagnosis a nerve problem? Hmm yep need more carrots to fix this nerve issue.
I am all for alternate medicine as someone who typically does it my self.

But recommending avoid the doctor because the studies at the time didn't match the long term ramifications is silly.
When initial studies come out about everything you listed no one knew the long term effects, there isn't a doctor now who would recommend you go but a pack of Camels and huff some lead paint.

A proper medical diagnosis and tests should be ran, if you want to go all natural once you know the issue go for it.

8thsinner

That is horrible advice lol

"Self diagnosis" is how people end up worse or dead, or killing other people.
how can you self diagnosis a nerve problem? Hmm yep need more carrots to fix this nerve issue.
I am all for alternate medicine as someone who typically does it my self.

But recommending avoid the doctor because the studies at the time didn't match the long term ramifications is silly.
When initial studies come out about everything you listed no one knew the long term effects, there isn't a doctor now who would recommend you go but a pack of Camels and huff some lead paint.

A proper medical diagnosis and tests should be ran, if you want to go all natural once you know the issue go for it.
Well you can feel that all you want but my knowledge and my devices cured in one day what doctors couldn't cure or even diagnose after two years of testing.
You can read about that here.

Also, I didn't say self diagnose, I said learn and study...There is only one you, we are not all made equal and the smallest differences in dna drastically change how things react with people. There is no one size fits all pill.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Well you can feel that all you want but my knowledge and my devices cured in one day what doctors couldn't cure or even diagnose after two years of testing.
You can read about that here.

Also, I didn't say self diagnose, I said learn and study...There is only one you, we are not all made equal and the smallest differences in dna drastically change how things react with people. There is no one size fits all pill.

How is a device going to cure a alignment that you don't know what it is?
A Doctor, on the other hand can find out what it is, not a magical device. And i will reiterate, i am for all natural cures, i highly dislike prescription drugs and refuse to take them my self. But poster should seriously consider a Doctor as nerve damage can be very serious.

Most of the "Crystals and rocks and good chakra" is placebo, that can't fix messed up nerves or broken bones etc...

Again to tell someone to not go to a doctor for a diagnosis is plain silly, you can distrust them all you want, but the matter of the case is that without one you'll never know what your energy waves need to fix.

What rock can cure my Pinched sciatic nerve? Or pyramid can re-align my back after a bad car accident? Hell i could really use both to fix my wrecked leg from being hit on my motorcycle.

8thsinner

A Doctor, on the other hand can find out what it is, not a magical device. And i will reiterate, i am for all natural cures, i highly dislike prescription drugs and refuse to take them my self. But poster should seriously consider a Doctor as nerve damage can be very serious.

Most of the "Crystals and rocks and good chakra" is placebo, that can't fix messed up nerves or broken bones etc...

Again to tell someone to not go to a doctor for a diagnosis is plain silly, you can distrust them all you want, but the matter of the case is that without one you'll never know what your energy waves need to fix.

What rock can cure my Pinched sciatic nerve? Or pyramid can re-align my back after a bad car accident? Hell i could really use both to fix my wrecked leg from being hit on my motorcycle.
You might like the idea of alternative medicines but you clearly have not spent enough time learning how the frame work of reality works and how these practices work within that frame work.
Rocks and crystals, not even close to placebo, it is advanced applied quantum physics, molecular frequency and angular momentum manipulation in conjunction with the cassimir effect, the law of dominant frequencies, birkland currents, morphogenetics and a few other aspects that I am not sure even have names on this planet yet.

Myself along with a few dozen others are here on this planet right now to bridge the gaps between 3d medical tech and 5d medical tech, I don't care if you believe that. Telepathic and sentient technology is already here, it is already curing people, triggering their own telepathy, curing childhood repeating chronic illnesses and other things. That isn't going to change just because you don't believe it.

I am not suggesting there is no place for the 3d medical right now though or even moving forward for the next decade or so, surgeons most predominantly but there is nothing doctors can do for 95 of medical issues and with the self responsibility to learn how the frame work works people will learn that in time. But the precious pharma global sickness industry is dying and you will see that soon enough.

Wind7

Staff
You might like the idea of alternative medicines but you clearly have not spent enough time learning how the frame work of reality works and how these practices work within that frame work.
Rocks and crystals, not even close to placebo, it is advanced applied quantum physics, molecular frequency and angular momentum manipulation in conjunction with the cassimir effect, the law of dominant frequencies, birkland currents, morphogenetics and a few other aspects that I am not sure even have names on this planet yet.
Myself along with a few dozen others are here on this planet right now to bridge the gaps between 3d medical tech and 5d medical tech, I don't care if you believe that. Telepathic and sentient technology is already here, it is already curing people, triggering their own telepathy, curing childhood repeating chronic illnesses and other things. That isn't going to change just because you don't believe it.

I am not suggesting there is no place for the 3d medical right now though or even moving forward for the next decade or so, surgeons most predominantly but there is nothing doctors can do for 95 of medical issues and with the self responsibility to learn how the frame work works people will learn that in time. But the precious pharma global sickness industry is dying and you will see that soon enough.

We have had a good many come here and tell us that (they) can heal with their (device).

Have you ever healed a broken back ?

Cured cancer saving a life ?

Rearranged entire neurological networks to ease chronic pain ?

Anything of the like and if so, can you provide evidence that absolutely cannot be refuted by science?

I think this is where BlastTyrant is coming from. ;)

It's all in the way you present it.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Which is good advice (IMHO). I live with Nerve damage and after consulting the local sciences,
I at least know what the issues are.
I agree with broken bones not being miraculously cured with this type of use however,
depending upon the type of damage, I have seen with my own 2 eyes that a good Reiki healer can do wonders
by working on Chakra points and throught the use of salted water** to channel those energies we ALL have running through us.

Did you know that even dead trees give off an Aura ?

Again....Science cannot prove most any of this....So, it doesn't exist. (You know what I mean....)
I'm living proof of this. (y)
If someone were to have an accident, you don't just waltz them up to the nearest crystal....(coughs) ;)
I'm just wondering outloud but,
Have you ever tried seeing a Reiki healer for your pain ?

I ask because I once knew a Reiki Master who worked wonders on my nervous system
he brought me to a place that was just out of my reach by teaching me of these things.
I have always preferred one on one teachings....In person.

There are millions whom sell you 'Snake Oil'.

There are only handfulls of people whom truly practice this reality.

Ask around.....You might happen upon the real thing.

**Edited....He didn't utilize any crystals.....Just plain old sea salt and purified water.**
Brain fart on my part.

Last edited:

8thsinner

We have had a good many come here and tell us that (they) can heal with their (device).

Have you ever healed a broken back ?

Cured cancer saving a life ?

Rearranged entire neurological networks to ease chronic pain ?

Anything of the like and if so, can you provide evidence that absolutely cannot be refuted by science?

I think this is where BlastTyrant is coming from. ;)

It's all in the way you present it.
The very earliest and most primitive version of orgonite was healing cancer 60+ years ago and science still tries to deny it, cancer isn't that hard, it's always just made out to be this big bad by the pharma industry. Same the MHWs, and rife machines, and various others...

Do I have studies of my own work and what it has and can do, no. And nor will there be any in the future. I am not interested in proving anything, proof of other devices like mine already exist and it gets ignored by most so it's a pointless pursuit. "science" can catch up at it's own pace. The people who know, know that they know and that is enough.

I get where you are coming from though, "science" wants us healers to play their political games of trying to prove everything to them in attempts to keep our work suppressed. But there are still plenty of fringe scientists who are real scientists doing the research that actually does prove our work works, its only because of them that my work has advanced so much in the last 7 years. Whether it's reiki, or frequency based tech. Proof so to speak is out there on both sides. The war on truth, will always have propaganda and controlled opposition on this planet. But ultimately it is the people who decide what they believe and thus what they manifest.

Wind7

Staff
The very earliest and most primitive version of orgonite was healing cancer 60+ years ago and science still tries to deny it, cancer isn't that hard, it's always just made out to be this big bad by the pharma industry. Same the MHWs, and rife machines, and various others...
I have lost people near and dear to me so....yeah.....
Do I have studies of my own work and what it has and can do, no. And nor will there be any in the future. I am not interested in proving anything, proof of other devices like mine already exist and it gets ignored by most so it's a pointless pursuit. "science" can catch up at it's own pace. The people who know, know that they know and that is enough.
:titorific:
I get where you are coming from though, "science" wants us healers to play their political games of trying to prove everything to them in attempts to keep our work suppressed.

Understand completely.
But there are still plenty of fringe scientists who are real scientists doing the research that actually does prove our work works, its only because of them that my work has advanced so much in the last 7 years. Whether it's reiki, or frequency based tech. Proof so to speak is out there on both sides.
I personally knew someone whom listened and paid me for physical evidences
that could not be explained away by general science.
The war on truth, will always have propaganda and controlled opposition on this planet. But ultimately it is the people who decide what they believe and thus what they manifest.

(y)