Strange almost electric like buzzing jolt-like sensations in legs arms and occasionally stomach?

BlastTyrant

Izzit me or......Did we just go from recommending doctors...

...To Tearing Them A New Arse ??"

:ROFLMAO:

I was going to say we went from helpful to horror stories lmao.

I will keep the one where they almost let me bleed to death after a traumatic head injury to my self.

But uh ya despite all that call around and find your self a doctor you feel comfortable with.

Wind7

Staff
I was going to say we went from helpful to horror stories lmao.

I will keep the one where they almost let me bleed to death after a traumatic head injury to my self.

But uh ya despite all that call around and find your self a doctor you feel comfortable with.
:eek:

That is not lucky, dude.
...And that is coming from a guy whom is almost renowned for having Bad Luck.

We'll have to start up a Kickstarter for the production of Nerf Attire for the accident prone, eh?

;)

OakFieldAlienz444

I put tea tree oil on my legs and the buzzing and jolts are one hundred percent gone,
things are better. Now I know how to control the symptoms at least.
Melatonin and magnesium can slowly repair nerves apparently.

BlastTyrant

:eek:

That is not lucky, dude.
...And that is coming from a guy whom is almost renowned for having Bad Luck.

We'll have to start up a Kickstarter for the production of Nerf Attire for the accident prone, eh?

;)

Was always told if it wasn't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I had an on the job accident that has left 3 lumbar discs pushing moderately against the nerve / cord in my lower back. The pain can be absolutely excruciating at times. Over time, it has become badly arthritic so, it is inoperable now.

Sciatica sucks when it strikes!

I use organic, raw CBD to help stop the spasms.
Occasionally with a legal, low dose THC edible.

All I know is, I have finally found restful sleep which is important. (to me, imho.)

Go for what you know!

You're a survivor of the big C and that says it all. :)

They just need legalize cannabis. People self medicate with alcohol, and cannabis would increase sales in the snack industry! 😂

OakFieldAlienz444

They just need legalize cannabis. People self medicate with alcohol, and cannabis would increase sales in the snack industry! 😂

Fruit flies also self-medicate with alcohol.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Sciatic Nerve, also called the Ischiadic Nerve, it is the large nerve sciatic nerve in humans. It runs alongside the upper hip joint and down the lower limb.

When this happens it is extremely painful when it becomes inflamed. :cry:⚡🔥

Professor Opmmur

A link to Sciatic Nerve information.

I just got over sciatic nerve pain, about a month ago, it lasted about three weeks. Pain was severe it was very hard to sleep, get in and out of bed, walk, it felt like a bolt of lightning going through my lower back and down my leg. This is the second time in my life that I've had this situationn and it's no fun. I medicated myself with, Magnesium Citrate, Turmeric Curcumin and Tylenol extra strength. See Link below:

Professor Opmmur

Last edited: