Strange almost electric like buzzing jolt-like sensations in legs arms and occasionally stomach?

Secretman3811

Well you can feel that all you want but my knowledge and my devices cured in one day what doctors couldn't cure or even diagnose after two years of testing.
You can read about that here.

Also, I didn't say self diagnose, I said learn and study...There is only one you, we are not all made equal and the smallest differences in dna drastically change how things react with people. There is no one size fits all pill.
What did I heard a cure?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm treading in shallow water here, potentially with sharks, but my cancer was cured with modern science and I personally won't take the chance with hocus pocus. You can find a trustworthy doctor, but it could take time. Your first step is to find a diagnosis, and the average person doesn't have that equipment laying around. After that, you can decide on the cure.

I have a lot of congenital things wrong with me due to shitty DNA. Vibrations aren't going to fix my hiatal hernia. The only way is to go in there and yank the stomach back into the hole and cap it off, and I can't afford that. If you can prove that hocus pocus will move my stomach to the spot it's supposed to be, I'd go for it, but there is no evidence.

Ultimately, it's your choice, though. Out of concern, I wouldn't recommend ignoring pins and and needles, especially if it's something simple that diet could change. You never know. Only a doctor can help, IMHO.

Wind7

Staff
The Sciatic Nerve, also called the Ischiadic Nerve, it is the large nerve sciatic nerve in humans. It runs alongside the upper hip joint and down the lower limb.

When this happens it is extremely painful when it becomes inflamed. :cry:⚡🔥

Professor Opmmur

I had an on the job accident that has left 3 lumbar discs pushing moderately against the nerve / cord in my lower back. The pain can be absolutely excruciating at times. Over time, it has become badly arthritic so, it is inoperable now.

Sciatica sucks when it strikes!

I use organic, raw CBD to help stop the spasms.
Occasionally with a legal, low dose THC edible.

All I know is, I have finally found restful sleep which is important. (to me, imho.)
I'm treading in shallow water here, potentially with sharks, but my cancer was cured with modern science and I personally won't take the chance with hocus pocus. You can find a trustworthy doctor, but it could take time. Your first step is to find a diagnosis, and the average person doesn't have that equipment laying around. After that, you can decide on the cure.

I have a lot of congenital things wrong with me due to shitty DNA. Vibrations aren't going to fix my hiatal hernia. The only way is to go in there and yank the stomach back into the hole and cap it off, and I can't afford that. If you can prove that hocus pocus will move my stomach to the spot it's supposed to be, I'd go for it, but there is no evidence.

Ultimately, it's your choice, though. Out of concern, I wouldn't recommend ignoring pins and and needles, especially if it's something simple that diet could change. You never know. Only a doctor can help, IMHO.

Go for what you know!

You're a survivor of the big C and that says it all. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I tend to believe that CBD might be a good product to test and see if it decreases those spasms as well. CBD has tons of good effects on the body and the mind, definitely something worth trying out.

Oh, and yep, Sciatica sucks!

Wind7

Staff
Sadly my pain isn't going to be cured that easily as most of mine is deep physical due to accidents and stupidity lol

I do believe in Reiki and chakra and all of that completely! I use teas, incense and salts to help with relaxation and calming, but what the other gentleman is talking about is a bit...far fetched i guess? If a rock could cure cancer i feel like big pharma or not that it would be all over, and the general advice of avoid doctors is just overall bad is all i was getting at.

I get it... It's all good from my perspective. :)

It seems rather dubious to outright shun a doctor's advice but then,
we never really know where it's all coming from either...We don't step in those particular shoes...So-to-speak.

I can handle aches and pains but say if I suddenly peed out blood...to the doc I go! ;)

But that's just me....(And my opinion.) (y)

Wind7

Staff
I guess the name wind7 blew away

angry-annoyed.gif
"Huh......?"

BlastTyrant

It is funny though because when i had my motorcycle accident earlier this year and got my leg crushed the doctor i went to was like meh you're fine walk it off, my leg was swollen so badly you couldn't see my ankle and i had deep scratches and cuts down my leg and i couldn't walk without being in horrific pain, so some Murse "man nurse" came in and half ass put me in a wheel chair after ramming it into my leg, they brought me to x-ray made me jump on the table where the murse took 30 mins of moving around poking and jabbing my leg, just tell be like okay we are done now get down, i looked at the guy and literally said how in the F would you propose i do that when i cant even walk??? So they brought in a step stool and wouldn't even assist me in getting down, again put me in a wheelchair because icant walk, bring me to the room and the guy just stands there like okay get off, my mom had to move the foot pegs and help me, 2 hours later in a empty hospital they doctor comes back and goes "You're fine you can go back to work Monday", note it was saturday. I looked at him like what? I cant stand i cant put on socks or shoes because my big toe was broken and the nail was pulled out, and i cant walk how on earth will i be healed in 2 days???? So we just left, didn't take them long to ask for the co-pay though.

6 months later i am looking at surgery due to the incompetence of the doctor and letting fluid build up in my muscle.

So now i have to go to a doctor to fix the mistakes of a doctor! My best advice, call and ask around first before going as well, find a doctor who listens and is willing to help.

IlluminatiArchbishop

It is funny though because when i had my motorcycle accident earlier this year and got my leg crushed the doctor i went to was like meh you're fine walk it off, my leg was swollen so badly you couldn't see my ankle and i had deep scratches and cuts down my leg and i couldn't walk without being in horrific pain, so some Murse "man nurse" came in and half ass put me in a wheel chair after ramming it into my leg, they brought me to x-ray made me jump on the table where the murse took 30 mins of moving around poking and jabbing my leg, just tell be like okay we are done now get down, i looked at the guy and literally said how in the F would you propose i do that when i cant even walk??? So they brought in a step stool and wouldn't even assist me in getting down, again put me in a wheelchair because icant walk, bring me to the room and the guy just stands there like okay get off, my mom had to move the foot pegs and help me, 2 hours later in a empty hospital they doctor comes back and goes "You're fine you can go back to work Monday", note it was saturday. I looked at him like what? I cant stand i cant put on socks or shoes because my big toe was broken and the nail was pulled out, and i cant walk how on earth will i be healed in 2 days???? So we just left, didn't take them long to ask for the co-pay though.

6 months later i am looking at surgery due to the incompetence of the doctor and letting fluid build up in my muscle.

So now i have to go to a doctor to fix the mistakes of a doctor! My best advice, call and ask around first before going as well, find a doctor who listens and is willing to help.
I literally died multiple times once and went home hours later even though I barely knew whom I and my family were. They just said I was physically stable so had to go home

Wind7

Staff

FFS! I guess some REALLY mean it when they call what they do "A Practice."
If you can prove this to a judge....You could get a nifty settlement.
That would be my course of action,
assuming of course you were talking about the "Dr. Doolittle" whom sent you home.

Yes, second opinions are everything!!!

Unless you have no choice like an accident where you wake up
in an ICU after being operated on. :oops:

Then, you just hope you don't beep the airport metal detector some day just
because the ER Doc, forgot to remove the forceps before sewing you back up.

It took me years to find a good GP doctor after my regular doc retired,
it was basically, hell.

Happy to have a good one.........Finally.