Telepathy?

Creshna1c

No, I can do this from miles away and even reach other planets, if in a light mediative state. Everyone, almost everyone, has their basic animal sense esp. That's kind of a given from nature. However, in more advanced animals such as man, great apes and whales, there's another component that's built up on the natural interpersonal development, of how those creatures are put together.

Man is a mixed creature of modified stratified ape plus some alien genes thrown in the mix. This extra ability can click in all by itself, but oddly enough solar disturbances boost this ability by a factor of two. It's been recorded as having happened.

People that work with animals a lot, seem to have a heightened level of telepathy. Psychics, some remote viewers. This abilities' not uncommon.

Having your psyche talk to you so you can understand others in more developed esp, is connected in a way to a person's voice understanding.
Man does not come from an ape. They are already fully evolved. You can say some people's evolution line comes from a monkey, bird, crab or in my case, shark. Sharkana to be exact, but never an ape.

lamdo263

Man does not come from an ape. They are already fully evolved. You can say some people's evolution line comes from a monkey, bird, crab or in my case, shark. Sharkana to be exact, but never an ape.
Yes, modern man on this Earth is a kind of hot rod. many of them were modified by aliens.

lamdo263

Man was modified by aliens during evolution? About when?
In our sector with reference to how long humans have been around, their claim is about 46 million years. However there's societies to where humanoids have been older. During the discourse conversation between Billy Meier and Semjase, she said in part the chimpanzee was leftover materials in designing mankind.