Telepathy?

lamdo263

The telepatic device have the ability to converse telepaticly with others peoples. So a device that can be use to converse with other people is a phone. Alexander Graham Bell,1874. Now phone are miniature, and exist more advanced View attachment 14279phone :)
Must have been during a solar storm, but my ESP cut in real strong and I was a guest at a house. I remember screaming to myself, in my own head, "Oh no, I hope he doesn't hear that I want down her pants"! I could hear their thoughts, but them not mine and here I'm worried about getting punched.

They hadn't a clue. Ha ha' dumb sh*t happens in the universe, you might as well laugh :LOL:

Creshna1c

Must have been during a solar storm, but my ESP cut in real strong and I was a guest at a house. I remember screaming to myself, in my own head, "Oh no, I hope he doesn't hear that I want down her pants"! I could hear their thoughts, but them not mine and here I'm worried about getting punched.

They hadn't a clue. Ha ha' dumb sh*t happens in the universe, you might as well laugh :LOL:
You can read people's thoughts?

lamdo263

Do you have to be a certain distance from them?
No, I can do this from miles away and even reach other planets, if in a light mediative state. Everyone, almost everyone, has their basic animal sense esp. That's kind of a given from nature. However, in more advanced animals such as man, great apes and whales, there's another component that's built up on the natural interpersonal development, of how those creatures are put together.

Man is a mixed creature of modified stratified ape plus some alien genes thrown in the mix. This extra ability can click in all by itself, but oddly enough solar disturbances boost this ability by a factor of two. It's been recorded as having happened.

People that work with animals a lot, seem to have a heightened level of telepathy. Psychics, some remote viewers. This abilities' not uncommon.

Having your psyche talk to you so you can understand others in more developed esp, is connected in a way to a person's voice understanding.