Telepathy?

lamdo263

I'll take my chances. He's hot and you know it.
Cresh' make sure in your interest in me, that it is your want and not possibly some aliens programming. I'm retired now in the area of being a ruler. I have that capacity but choose not to do that any more.

What the aliens think they can do is arrange humans like farm animals to do at their bidding, when deep inside it may not be your true wants?

The deck of my ferry boat's wide and can accommodate all kinds in friendship if you know what I mean. But I wouldn't put it past some of these ETs in the game to salt either the male, or female, so they would be able to harvest a hidden child to their own particular aims and desires.

Lust all you want and don't feel guilty about it, as I said my deck in accommodating is wide. I've never been a snob, there's just no future in it. ;)(y)

Creshna1c

Cresh' make sure in your interest in me, that it is your want and not possibly some aliens programming. I'm retired now in the area of being a ruler. I have that capacity but choose not to do that any more.

What the aliens think they can do is arrange humans like farm animals to do at their bidding, when deep inside it may not be your true wants?

The deck of my ferry boat's wide and can accommodate all kinds in friendship if you know what I mean. But I wouldn't put it past some of these ETs in the game to salt either the male, or female, so they would be able to harvest a hidden child to their own particular aims and desires.

Lust all you want and don't feel guilty about it, as I said my deck in accommodating is wide. I've never been a snob, there's just no future in it. ;)(y)
That sounds exactly what some hells are.

TimeFlipper

If they did brainwash me, it made me magic. I can pop 100$ into anyone's pocket, as long as God approves it. Try me to see if that's what their drugs, radiation and brainwashing did. Make me magic.
If God approves it, you can certainly pop a few $100 dollar bills into my pocket :love:..
Even though iam from the UK, i can quickly get those $100 dollar bills converted into £100 British Pounds ;):D

Art

Be more specific please, who built a telepathy device and how ...

The telepatic device have the ability to converse telepaticly with others peoples. So a device that can be use to converse with other people is a phone. Alexander Graham Bell,1874. Now phone are miniature, and exist more advanced bergier-site-moulinsart.jpgphone :)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

The telepatic device have the ability to converse telepaticly with others peoples. So a device that can be use to converse with other people is a phone. View attachment 14279Alexander Graham Bell,1874. Now phone are miniature, and exist more advanced phone :)
I was of the belief the phone made by Bell worked simply by converting sound (a voice) into an electrical signal, that led into the transmitter stage..