Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apri1

precisely , well said April, if i may add ? (what i say here might or might not fit with what you are saying, but this is what is going to my gut, all physical things, might not flow at all in time, yet be static, while the conciousness, only, is what travels, which could be why, it is so difficult to travel physically through time, not impossible, yet difficult. The soul, spirit, mind , travels forward, yet can easily just as well go back. Hypnosis certainly shows this , time and again. course what i said opens the questions as to , do we really have free will at all or is it just an illusion? unless of course that gets fixed when you add the many worlds theory in , which would there in fix any faults with free will at all, and the soul would still be free, only travelling , through time, as all do, and the mind is just travelling to different moments in time , the bodies chosen by the mind, are the ones that fit the direction the mind wills to go. i hope that makes sense lol i just go with my gut lol

Well yes and no. Spacial time doesn't flow. You're correct about that. However, through the use of spacial time manipulation you can accelerate or move your physical body (future versions at least) into the future or past. This is what people usually refer to as time travel, and is "physical travel". Basically altering your physical body's path through spacetime to have the end result be when you want to go.

The other bit you mentioned, the "soul" (not consciousness, as that's physical), is what manages the meta-time travel. Leaping instantly to the next observed moment in time. By default, this follows one of the physical paths of your brain. However, it can be manipulated through changing physical memory (which is the driving connector of the flow). This is how the time leap machine works. By connecting the present memories/observation with one's in the past, bending the meta flow without altering the physical destination of your body.

What Harriet and Steins;Gate both ignore is the selection process to divert the observed flow into the new one you have created.

After reading this... You and Apri1 I've got no grounds implying I'm nuts...

Your failure to understand what we're talking about is actually a prime example that you don't know shit about time travel.

Peaceseeker

After reading this... You and Apri1 I've got no grounds implying I'm nuts...

i don't recall ever saying your nuts lol if that is what you mean by what you said. all i am doing is reacting to your words, just as anyone who replies in this forum is. if were to say you are nuts, then i would say,... ahem.. you are nuts,. but now that would be only if i said it, and i did not say it , til now , for this answer, not at all entirely meaning to be calling you nuts , lol chill , be cool. anger in reply to questions , usually is a reflection of someone who can't answer. a theory . and as i keep saying, ahem... i mean no offense lol

HARRIET (B)

Your failure to understand what we're talking about is actually a prime example that you don't know shit about time travel.

I know the difference standard difference between science and religion the latter which I don't have time for... If you want to take a religious perspective to the fundamental laws of nature then that's your prerogative... But fnding faults with other peoples stories whilst expecting them to by into fairy tales based around religious beliefs... Only serves to discredit you and your opinion as being scientific...

Peaceseeker

Well yes and no. Spacial time doesn't flow. You're correct about that. However, through the use of spacial time manipulation you can accelerate or move your physical body (future versions at least) into the future or past. This is what people usually refer to as time travel, and is "physical travel". Basically altering your physical body's path through spacetime to have the end result be when you want to go.

The other bit you mentioned, the "soul" (not consciousness, as that's physical), is what manages the meta-time travel. Leaping instantly to the next observed moment in time. By default, this follows one of the physical paths of your brain. However, it can be manipulated through changing physical memory (which is the driving connector of the flow). This is how the time leap machine works. By connecting the present memories/observation with one's in the past, bending the meta flow without altering the physical destination of your body.

What Harriet and Steins;Gate both ignore is the selection process to divert the observed flow into the new one you have created.

Interesting answer , April. And quite a very interesting thought on physical time travel. Especially what you say about the "soul" . Very interesting indeed. well done . :)

Apri1

I know the difference standard difference between science and religion the latter which I don't have time for... If you want to take a religious perspective to the fundamental laws of nature then that's your prerogative... But fnding faults with other peoples stories whilst expecting them to by into fairy tales based around religious beliefs... Only serves to discredit you and your opinion as being scientific...

All of my views are scientific in nature. i'm not a religious person at all. I don't easily accept claims, so if you think my views and thoughts are "fairy tales", then perhaps you should realize what that says about your own claims.

HARRIET (B)

i don't recall ever saying your nuts lol if that is what you mean by what you said. all i am doing is reacting to your words, just as anyone who replies in this forum is. if were to say you are nuts, then i would say,... ahem.. you are nuts,. but now that would be only if i said it, and i did not say it , til now , for this answer, not at all entirely meaning to be calling you nuts , lol chill , be cool. anger in reply to questions , usually is a reflection of someone who can't answer. a theory . and as i keep saying, ahem... i mean no offense lol

No you have been implying it... Yet it seems you harbor what in some quarters would be considered equally bizarre ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.