Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairos

I mean.. I like that this has escalated from great handjobs to fantastic fellatio, but realistically you are going to need something that tests the sperm count in that tooth implant and swallow. No way is the kind of man whose sperm you actually want going to let some crazy chick spermjack him and then lock him in baby jail. Because the "I thought the bitch was a time traveler!!" defense isn't going to fly in court.

tsash75

Nah harrier (b)...your storyline abt sperm..abt everything isnt convincing enough for us to believe that u re really a real time traveller...we asked for real prove...a device etc...then u come out with one idiotic sentences..candidates are buried for 99 years at discreet location...lol..who want to be buried alive?? unless he or she already insane or stupid enough to believe this bluff??proof harrier...we need real prove

TimeFlipper

I have proven myself by answering Einstein's question?... In my first post I wrote the following...

He wrote a response that denied I passed the test...Only to prove that I had in a later one..Due to forgetting what he had previously posted!

That why I posted No... I could not answer the question as the test had not been given!.. I had to wait for him to confirm that and a little longer to prevent editing... If that is not proof enough I don't know what is...! I sent back in time the info when he posted it, in order to maintain temporal continuity...

Hmmm, i thought that when i mentioned the Paranormalis "Confirmed Hoaxer" and complete idiotic clown, LORD CHATTERTON, that you would come scurrying back to write more senseless postings...Thank you for confirming my thoughts! :ROFLMAO:...
Also, you NEVER passed "Einsteins Test!!"..

Cirrus

It might be a weak story, but as a kink it's cool a shit.

It would make for a decent comedy. Dude gets really excited about banging a billion women in the future. Gets to the future and all the women are ugly. Or he gets to the future and after the 30th attempt of the day he has no use for sex anymore but now he has "boyfriend duties" for 30 women for the rest of his life. Either way... dude tries to hatch a scheme to return to his own time as soon as possible.

Kairos

It would make for a decent comedy. Dude gets really excited about banging a billion women in the future. Gets to the future and all the women are ugly. Or he gets to the future and after the 30th attempt of the day he has no use for sex anymore but now he has "boyfriend duties" for 30 women for the rest of his life. Either way... dude tries to hatch a scheme to return to his own time as soon as possible.

Well, I pointed out the inherent problems early on. A civilization of all women wouldn't build a time machine, much less a fucking house to live in. Being a male in that society would be horrific.

Cirrus

A civilization of all women wouldn't build a time machine, much less a fucking house to live in.

And a civilization of all men would?

In a stereotypical gender world, the only reason that a man built a house was because a woman kept nagging him to find a better cave. The reverse of that would be that the only reason that a woman built a house was because a man refused to find another cave after a family of bears moved in.

Frankly, I'd trust a time machine built by women over one build by men. Men tend to go for more trial-and-error in the beginning while women tend to be much more analytical. I'd rather have, "Yes, I tested it successfully yesterday and ran 15 reports on the outcome" than, "Dude, it's fine... worked yesterday... only one apple came back as applesauce... you're good, now grow a pair and jump in."

Kairos

And a civilization of all men would?

In a stereotypical gender world, the only reason that a man built a house was because a woman kept nagging him to find a better cave. The reverse of that would be that the only reason that a woman built a house was because a man refused to find another cave after a family of bears moved in.

Frankly, I'd trust a time machine built by women over one build by men. Men tend to go for more trial-and-error in the beginning while women tend to be much more analytical. I'd rather have, "Yes, I tested it successfully yesterday and ran 15 reports on the outcome" than, "Dude, it's fine... worked yesterday... only one apple came back as applesauce... you're good, now grow a pair and jump in."

LOL, no.

Men build shit just because that's what we do. The idea that everything was built by men for the sake of women is part of the lie that put us in this situation we find ourselves in across the western world.

As far as trusting a time machine built by women.. it's a nonsensical statement. Only women could never build one if it were possible. Seriously. Take something difficult we already did and imagine women trying to do it by themselves. How far do you suppose an all-woman Apollo program would get?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Your post reminded me of a woman from the future from the original Time Machine movie. She is blond. Go ahead and bang away to your hearts content.
Morlocks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.