Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven chiverton

If you are male between the ages of 21 and 45 in good health with no hereditary weakness and prepared to father children then yes you'll be able to sign up..! Males over the age of 45 will be considered if they have superior genes and able to demonstrate they are still capable of impregnating...
superior genes hm how will you know if anyone has these genes

steven chiverton

Oh that's easy, it's much like a string on a guitar. They all have a certain resonance harmonic. If the harmonics are different, you know you're not at your timeline. In order to get back to your timeline, you first need a iTunes gift card for 100USD and call "John Davis" at Microsoft support. He'll clean your PC for each and everything.

Hope that cleared some of that up.
what about the corect reality what is there to tell you if you are in the corect reality let alone time lines

TimeFlipper

Hello again... My time here is nearing an end... My mission was a partial success... And I leave this time period on the 4th of November... So this is a formal goodbye... At the beginning of this thread I believe I started with the following statement "Those who don't want to believe everything seemed science fiction"... I don't expect individuals to be credulous and accept what I wrote without question... But I stopped posting as I felt questions being put to me were less questions and more putdowns... With that said I will quickly answer some questions I've noticed... One of those questions with why don't we just transport semen samples into the future... Of course I a valid question as semen samples can be cryo suspended... Simply we don't want absent fathers in this case not by location but by time... And of course how do we time travel... The techniques that are used were devised by Lord Chatterton, Ettore Majorana and a understanding of the suspended animation techniques of Indian mystics... And with that farewell and good luck...

@steven chiverton I think you will find that Harriet B is just that "Confirmed Hoaxer" Lord Chatterton, who was on Paranormalis a while back...Look at the final sentence where that Harriet says:...(The techniques that are used were devised by LORD CHATTERTON, Ettore Majorana and a understanding of the suspended animation techniques of Indian mystics :LOL:...And with that farewell and good luck)...end of quote...
Harriet B just wanted to give us the clue as to who he or she was, by mentioning Lord Chatterton, and you might remember him for showing us that empty Pringles Canister "time-machine", with an old transistor radio ear piece from the 1960s sticking out of it :ROFLMAO:..

HARRIET (B)

Harriet B just another fake self acclaimed time traveller without prove but full of shit..lol
I have proven myself by answering Einstein's question?... In my first post I wrote the following...
But until then, hello and to Einstein a frequent poster the answer is no!
He wrote a response that denied I passed the test...Only to prove that I had in a later one..Due to forgetting what he had previously posted!
You did fail the time traveler test. Probably because I never gave you the test. You haven't said anything believable yet.
That why I posted No... I could not answer the question as the test had not been given!.. I had to wait for him to confirm that and a little longer to prevent editing... If that is not proof enough I don't know what is...! I sent back in time the info when he posted it, in order to maintain temporal continuity...

titorite

I thought you just wanted to give out blow jobs to test mens virility to combat the dreaded scrotum rot …. In spite of modern day cloning and spermless fertilization being a thing today. … to say nothing about rife machines.

fc,550x550,black.u1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.