Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Ok everything is possible. I wouldnt rule that out that users are spreading disinformation. I know that forums are monitored by politicians and secret services. That agents even admited it.

I didnt know that about @TimeFlipper . Which organisation is that? The question also goes also to Timeflipper ?

But why timeflipper? If he is really an agent you should not do the test with him. You said the test worked with @Einstein . He disagreed.

So why cant you repeat the test with him? You could also define the requirement. For example: he also posts the question to a moderator. So he cannot lie.

You should be asking Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio, what organisation iam supposed to be in, i have no idea, but of course you will never see him again, until it comes back on Paranormalis again :D..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Of course i agree Lord Chatterton (y)..
However, i will be making a video so that the members of Paranormalis will be able to see and hear everything!! (y)..

I know for certain that you will NEVER turn up for the rendezvous, and i will be proving that by taking a video of myself all alone, at ANY time and date, that you are supposed to turn up at, in Derby!!..:ROFLMAO:..No excuses will be tolerated from you, if you cannot get to Derby..

I get the impression that Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton, will never be seen again on Paranormalis!! (y):ROFLMAO:..
He will wait a few months and then come back again, using another name and gender :ROFLMAO:..
@Cirrus
This previous posting will provide the info that i accepted the fake Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio request for a meet up, which it never accepted...

Cirrus

@Cirrus
This previous posting will provide the info that i accepted the fake Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio request for a meet up, which it never accepted...

So you will be carrying protection for the meetup, right?

I don't mean a firearm. I mean a condom. Because @HARRIET (B) has gotten around a bit. Condoms are much more important than firearms in this instance.

TimeFlipper

@Cirrus

@Cirrus You are not reading my statement accurately!!..

There can be NO meet up because Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio, did NOT give any time or place that a meeting COULD take place...If you CAN post a statement where Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio, DID state a time and place in Derby for the meeting, i would be very pleased to see it!!...

You obviously need a visit to Specsavers :LOL:..

Cirrus

@Cirrus You are not reading my statement accurately!!..

There can be NO meet up because Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio, did NOT give any time or place that a meeting COULD take place...If you CAN post a statement where Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio, DID state a time and place in Derby for the meeting, i would be very pleased to see it!!...

You obviously need a visit to Specsavers :LOL:..

Nah. I just want this "meeting" to happen because it would be a good laugh for us all. Can't fault a guy for trying to steer the conversation ;).

TimeFlipper

Nah. I just want this "meeting" to happen because it would be a good laugh for us all. Can't fault a guy for trying to steer the conversation ;).

There never will be a meeting, mainly because that Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio, will NEVER return to Paranormalis using the same name of Harriet B again, to make a meeting possible...(y):ROFLMAO:..

Exactly, the same thing happened when that Harriet B was taking the role of Lord Chatterton, a while back! :ROFLMAO:..
Just sit back and wait for it to return using another chat name...I will be waiting for it of course! ;):ROFLMAO:..

HARRIET (B)

Ididnt know that about @TimeFlipper . Which organisation is that? The question also goes to Timeflipper ?

Referring to the organisation I am referring to that @TimeFlipper is a member of is Derby & District Amateur Radio Society a.k.a DADARS... A innocent sounding organisation that was founded in 1911 for those with a passion for radio... In fact in the early days my father helped out establishing it... In most parts the organisation is completely innocent and most of its members are genuine amateur enthusiasts... But within the organisation is a sinister group known as the William Joyce members of DADARS... Who I believe @TimeFlipper is a member of, either that all one of their brainwash minions... this subgroup is involved in attempting to send radio signals back into time... In which they have had limited success... They also involved in other technology and the dark art of propaganda... At the helm of the organisation used to be a former children's entertainer called mad Malcolm the Clown... The head of it is now a woman called a Jenny, who attempted to seduce my father in a hotel room and then proceeded to try to knock him out with a pair of brass knuckles that she had tucked in her garter belt... My father escape by the skin of a his teeth... Well with two teeth missing... It's not that I'm not prepared to meet up with @TimeFlipper or for that matter to arrange for him to meet another one of our other operatives... It's simply not going to be in some one star hotel in Derby, off the beaten track... Where cronies of the William Joyce members of DADARS will be waiting... I offer a meet-up in a neighbouring town at a local bank for security...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.