Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

round)
IT' S A TRAP

That was an absolutely fantastic reply to that delusional Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio!! (y):ROFLMAO:..
I really wish i could give you, "The prize for the best and most relevant video clip of 2018!!"..I just cant stop laughing :ROFLMAO:..

HARRIET (B)

Soooooo did @TimeFlipper get a peek into the future or what?

@TimeFlipper is a bit of a self-styled comedian not really serious about anything other than looking for opportunities to ridicule claims of time travel... He's a bogus sceptic, pedalling disinformation to conceal the truth from others... But that's the mission statement of the organisation he belongs to that's based in Derby, England... Conceal the truth through disinformation and ridicule...

I believe my time here is coming to an abrupt end... Today I noticed the rooms I was in was shimmering... A sign that I will soon be wrenched from this time period...

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper is a bit of a self-styled comedian not really serious about anything other than looking for opportunities to ridicule claims of time travel... He's a bogus sceptic, pedalling disinformation to conceal the truth from others... But that's the mission statement of the organisation he belongs to that's based in Derby, England... Conceal the truth through disinformation and ridicule...

I believe my time here is coming to an abrupt end... Today I noticed the rooms I was in was shimmering... A sign that I will soon be wrenched from this time period...

Yes, i do enjoy being a comedian!!..It was brought about by fake people such as yourself Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio, because what you write about ARE jokes!! :ROFLMAO:..FYI, i have always believed in Time-Travel, but not when i see a Time-Machine made out of an empty can of Pringles, with a 1960s single piece earphone sticking out of it! :ROFLMAO:..

The only bogus person on here is YOU Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio....You hate the fact that i have uncovered your aliases, and false gender, and of course you will NEVER fulfill that meet up with me that YOU asked for, simply because i would show all the Paranormalis members just what a deluded attention seeking guy you really are..

Yes, your time on here HAS come to an end!! (y) The amount of justified ridicule that our members and myself have brought upon you, means that you will go away for a few months and come back with yet another name, and most probably you will revert back to being a guy again! :ROFLMAO:..Or you could be a genderless Alien next time? :alien: :ROFLMAO:....And you also never answered the question that Einstein put to you, or will you say again that you did answer it, but he never saw it!! :ROFLMAO:..

Good Riddance To you Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lusoorio, and dont forget to go and Time-Travel on your Chronos Velocipede
again!! :ROFLMAO:..04142014pennyfarthing.jpg:ROFLMAO:..

04142014pennyfarthing.jpg

Last edited:

titorite

How could anyone be concealing any truth via ridicule other than yourself? I mean you haven't shown us any proof of truth and we all think your full of it.

God could yall imagine if this were real though... Some poor girl wakes up in a daze, taste of cock in her mouth a pint of jizz in her belly, stained sheets everywhere, Going to the doctor just to discover you have 15 new STDs, 100s upon hundreds of desperate lonely men constantly texting you. Family and friends wondering where you been and what happened to you. Shit I think HarrietB might even be considered a rapist since she didnt technically ask for consent to take over the womans body you use it as semen receptacle ….

What a nightmare. HarrietB would be the worst kind monster.

Cirrus

So why doesn't @TimeFlipper say "I'm going to be in [fill in the blank] at [fill in time]." If @HARRIET (B) doesn't show up, then there will be video evidence.

Not that I'm expecting this to be real, but somebody just won't give it up :LOL:
Maybe "give it up" was the wrong phrase here....

alpha centauri

Ok everything is possible. I wouldnt rule that out that users are spreading disinformation. I know that forums are monitored by politicians and secret services. That agents even admited it.

I didnt know that about @TimeFlipper . Which organisation is that? The question also goes to Timeflipper ?

But why timeflipper? If he is really an agent you should not do the test with him. You said the test worked with @Einstein . He disagreed.

So why cant you repeat the test with him? You could also define the requirement. For example: he also posts the question to a moderator. So he cannot lie.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I have a possible compromise.... I am in the UK at the moment.. I believe time flipper is a resident of this country... I could use my chronos manipulator to give him a glimpse of the future... However do that he would have to be prepared to let me bring him to the point of orgasm... Ancient Masters of the kundalini yoga learnt a long time ago, that's sexual energy was the mystical energy needed to power spells... We have simply applied this ancient knowledge with modern technology... @TimeFlipper can you raise to the occasion...?
I know that about the kundalini Yoga. And it is very true and that raises your credibility. Which practices do you recommed?

Do you know Franz Bardon? Or hermetics?

I know magicians who are saying that they can look into the future.
In this forum there are also members that can do that. Can this be done or are they lying?
You say it is only possible to go to the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.