Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

titorite

oh shit, OH SHIT! WE BEEEN SHYAMALANED!!!!!!!

This whole time HarrietB was a real time traveling cocksucker who was sucking dick to save the future and it was TIME FLIPPER who was really part of the secret underground radio society trying to thwart her heady efforts in order to bring about the scrotumpoclypse in an effort to consolidate the mean radio demographics to a singular sex to make targeted advertising hyper effective.

WE SEE THROUGH YOUR VILLINOUS PLANS NOW TIME FLIPPER!!!

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!!!!

titorite

Date and time has been set for the UK departure... Monday the 28th of May 11 minutes past 4... Location Borough Hill Daventry Northamptonshire... Please be warned.... Due to the fickle nature of time travel your safety cannot be guaranteed... All those that wish to volunteer please contact me through this forum via private message...

So is your over extension here like an overdue liberary book? Do you have to pay a fine for coming back late?

TimeFlipper

Referring to the organisation I am referring to that @TimeFlipper is a member of is Derby & District Amateur Radio Society a.k.a DADARS... A innocent sounding organisation that was founded in 1911 for those with a passion for radio... In fact in the early days my father helped out establishing it... In most parts the organisation is completely innocent and most of its members are genuine amateur enthusiasts... But within the organisation is a sinister group known as the William Joyce members of DADARS... Who I believe @TimeFlipper is a member of, either that all one of their brainwash minions... this subgroup is involved in attempting to send radio signals back into time... In which they have had limited success... They also involved in other technology and the dark art of propaganda... At the helm of the organisation used to be a former children's entertainer called mad Malcolm the Clown... The head of it is now a woman called a Jenny, who attempted to seduce my father in a hotel room and then proceeded to try to knock him out with a pair of brass knuckles that she had tucked in her garter belt... My father escape by the skin of a his teeth... Well with two teeth missing... It's not that I'm not prepared to meet up with @TimeFlipper or for that matter to arrange for him to meet another one of our other operatives... It's simply not going to be in some one star hotel in Derby, off the beaten track... Where cronies of the William Joyce members of DADARS will be waiting... I offer a meet-up in a neighbouring town at a local bank for security...

So, iam a member of a sub group called "The William Joyce Members Of DADARS", that was run by a childrens entertainer called Mad Malcolm the Clown :eek::ROFLMAO:...The head of it is now a woman called "Jenny", who attempted to seduce Lord Henry Chatterton (your father) in a hotel room, and then knocked him out with a pair of brass knuckles, that she had tucked in her garter belt!! :ROFLMAO:...Lord Henry Chatterton then escaped "Jenny" by "the skin of his teeth", with two of his teeth missing!! :ROFLMAO:...What complete and utter Delusional Bull Shit!! :ROFLMAO:..

I told you in a previous posting that i would not tolerate any excuses from you, and here you are, making up more excuses again!! :ROFLMAO:..
Did i say that i wanted to meet you in a "one star hotel?? :ROFLMAO:...You did say something that intrigued me, quote, (Its not that I`m not prepared to meet up with TimeFlipper, or for that matter for him to meet another one of our other operatives) end quote...So why should you want me to meet up with one of your "other operatives"?, its obviously because youre a MAN, and then you would pretend to be one of those "other operatives", who are also all MEN :ROFLMAO:...Gimme a break! :ROFLMAO:..

You are a complete fraud, just like that Lord Henry Chatteron was.....Your so called "Father" :ROFLMAO:...

Last edited:

titorite

I gotta admit, I died laughing when vis shymalaned the script. I hadn't laughed like that since I seen the verge assemble a gaming computer with a swiss army knife. But you know maybe Im just saying all this because I have been subtly tuned by your secret radio waves.

Shit.... This would make a good SCP. SCP is a freeform creative writing thing that focuses on anomalies. Ive been into it before the games made it mainstream. Pretty sure chatteron there lifted a few elements from bobble the clown there.... But all the same … An agent of a secret sub sect radio guild that controls people through covert radio waves.... Thats a story that has potential if it could be fleshed out.

NITRO

Referring to the organisation I am referring to that @TimeFlipper is a member of is Derby & District Amateur Radio Society a.k.a DADARS... A innocent sounding organisation that was founded in 1911 for those with a passion for radio... In fact in the early days my father helped out establishing it... In most parts the organisation is completely innocent and most of its members are genuine amateur enthusiasts... But within the organisation is a sinister group known as the William Joyce members of DADARS... Who I believe @TimeFlipper is a member of, either that all one of their brainwash minions... this subgroup is involved in attempting to send radio signals back into time... In which they have had limited success... They also involved in other technology and the dark art of propaganda... At the helm of the organisation used to be a former children's entertainer called mad Malcolm the Clown... The head of it is now a woman called a Jenny, who attempted to seduce my father in a hotel room and then proceeded to try to knock him out with a pair of brass knuckles that she had tucked in her garter belt... My father escape by the skin of a his teeth... Well with two teeth missing... It's not that I'm not prepared to meet up with @TimeFlipper or for that matter to arrange for him to meet another one of our other operatives... It's simply not going to be in some one star hotel in Derby, off the beaten track... Where cronies of the William Joyce members of DADARS will be waiting... I offer a meet-up in a neighbouring town at a local bank for security...
HARRIET can I get a blowjob too? O:)

Status
Not open for further replies.