Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

taykair

...what would it take...

You don't actually believe that I'm going to give you pointers on how to make your story more believable, do you?

Seriously though, there's probably nothing that you (or anyone else) can say which will cause me to believe your tale. I recognize the entertainment value folks get from reading about such things, however, and won't bother to hinder you any further if you wish to continue the charade. I only thought that you might be tired of it by now, and would prefer to move on to other things, that's all.

What would it take? Physical evidence. A more consistent narrative. A bit more scientific expertise on your part than you've shown - not necessarily concerning physics, but rather about biology and genetics.

You may view my statement as evidence of a closed mind on my part, but this is not the case. I am actually fairly open-minded about most claims. There is, however, a huge difference between open-mindedness and gullibility. I'm sure you understand.

Take care.

Kairos

I think we need to see a web cam video of you running your tests on a dude before we believe. Because if you are for real, you'd have to have hijacked the body of a supermodel to do this job.

TimeFlipper

Although I think you believe in playing the role of Devil's Advocate, you're coming across dismissive... I believe there is ulterior motive for this... You have an association with DADARS... An organisation know in the future as being involved concealing and acquiring advanced technology for sinister purposes... I suspect your test is either a cheap put down or an attempt to capture me... Look at the utter twaddle, ridicule, downright insults, you wrote about Lord Chatterton... A man a father, who I was privileged to have know...

You are Lord Henry Chatter aka Lussorio, I know it and YOU know it! (y)..
However, i must confess that i actually get lots of fun reading the crap that you put onto Paranormalis, you are almost as funny as ApexTv (y):ROFLMAO:....
Its interesting to see that you have adopted the role of a female this time on Paranormalis!!..Obviously its because of your desire to be noticed, you crave for attention, just like when you were on here masquerading as the moron Lord Henry Chatterton (YOU) :ROFLMAO:....
I fell over laughing at your comment about my "MAM" test, as i was dying to see how you would try to wriggle out of it, just like you did when you were on here as that clown Lord Henry Chatterton!! :ROFLMAO:..

Members, please take a look above where that Harriet B said quote:: (( I suspect that your test is either a cheap put down or an attempt to capture me...Look at the utter twaddle, ridicule, downright insults you wrote about Lord Chatterton...A man a father, who i was privileged to know)).....
So Harriet B, aka Lord Chatterton, claims to be Lord Chattertons "DAUGHTER now"!! :ROFLMAO:, therefore logically, Harriet B has admitted to being associated with that Lord Chatterton, who was a CONFIMED HOAXER!!...

I have taken a photo from the Time-Travellers listing, which shows clearly on 2 separate postings, that Lord Chatterton was listed by Paranormalis Admin as a COFIRMED HOAX!!

I can GUARANTEE that Harriet B. aka Lord Chatterton, will now reply by saying something like, My father (Lord Chatterton) was NOT a hoaxer, it was a complete lie, brought about by that terrible TimeFlipper and the other awful members of Paranormalis including their Admin..Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo,Boo Hoo, :cry::ROFLMAO:..

Attachments

• 049.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Morana

It's easy to forget that I'm in the 21st century when you read replies that look like they've been wrote by sexist bigots from the Victorian era... It's fortunate I'm not black or I would have probably received replies referencing plantations and using my masters computer without his approval... I passed Einstein's test and nothing I've wrote so far by any stretch of the imagination could be called farfetch....
Excuse me? nothing I wrote was any of what you mentioned. I think you replied to the wrong person. I just kindly asked - why not bring the plastic eating things back in time to prevent disaster.

HARRIET (B)

@Morana sorry about that... To answer your question it has a lot to do with how we time travel... Going forward poses no challenges... We have several ways of sending items/people forward in time... But sending items or people backwards in time, that's a real challenge... Below I posted a picture of my time machine / cronus manipulator... I will give you a fuller explanation later on how it works...
timemachine.jpg@TimeFlipper because something has been foolishly branded a hoax, doesn't mean it is a hoax... The above Chronos manipulator is a vast improvement on my father's original design...

Last edited:

Cirrus

Nice Radio Pen you've got there. Now show us your teeth.

0028008_e-pen-fm-radio-pen-deluxe-model-screened-_500.png

Kairos

Be fair to her story, though. She didn't physically travel here according to her story, but is essentially possessing a woman somewhere. So any future tech would have to be manufactured with our contemporary products.

But her story does allow for her to look up the identity of the bomb hoaxer. She doesn't even have to name drop. Just give us some weird detail about him we can confirm when the FBI arrest him shortly. That wouldn't be any more difficult than us looking up the identity of the Texas tower sniper in the 1950s.

Status
Not open for further replies.