Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

@Classicalfan626 I believe you are under the charm and spell of the William Joyce DADARS... In other words you are unaware that you are brainwashed... However to break the spell they have over you please stare at the below picture for approximately 5 minutes...

Ena_Sharples_1980.jpg

Also destroy any Sony mobile phone you may have....

TimeFlipper

As I pointed out in another post my mission was extended... Also to answer your other points "The greater good"... If you were going to be knocked down by car and I intercepted that driver and stopped it.. In doing so accidentally killing the driver in the process.... But therefor saving your life would you protest...? Would you care or even mourn the death of the driver if you knew he got into that car drunk...?

As for that diabolical organisation that @TimeFlipper belongs to... I don't know precisely what methods that use the brain washing but it has been suggested their members are controlled through a Sony mobile phone (Xperia models mainly) and it's one way of recognising them... Be suspicious of anyone from Derby England who has on them a Sony mobile phone... What type of phone are you using @TimeFlipper...?

So...According to you, it has been suggested that members of a "diabolical organisation" use brain washing methods through a Sony Mobile Phone (Xperia models mainly) and that is how you can recognise them....and then you go on to say. (be suspicious of ANYONE from DERBY ENGLAND, who has them on a Sony Mobile Phone!!) :ROFLMAO:...But you already knew what was on MY Paranormalis profile BEFORE you wrote, "be suspicious of anyone from Derby England"..

I invite all members to take a look at my Paranormalis Profile which says for all to see, Timeflipper Senior Member. From Derby England UK.(y)..So Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton, that is where YOU got the information about me from, it wasnt a "suggestion" from someone else, that was supposed to have backed up your deluded rant :ROFLMAO:...

Now lets chat about the Sony mobile phone, that youve been banging on about :ROFLMAO:... whereby you mentioned the Val Doonican Jumper that i was wearing which you obviously saw...
The reflection from my laptop screen displayed the rear of my mobile fone (and me! lol) therefore i invite Harriet B aka Lord Henry Chatterton, to prove beyond any doubt that it is a Sony Experia, but of course it never will, because the reflection in the computer screen would show a man and NOT a woman :ROFLMAO:..

P.S. I will be organising another meet-up with you, the first you declined, by using an expected delusional excuse Quote: " A one star hotel. off the beaten track...Where cronies of the William Joyce members of DADARS, will be waiting :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

But first, you must tell me what you look like, so i can show you on my movie camera, any excuse from you this time, will automatically mean that you are obviously a man!!.....The meet up will be a busy suburb of Derby called Allenton and will take place in a bank, and obviously some of our members and myself will be looking forward to see what excuse you make THIS time, for not turning up :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

alpha centauri

There's more to Timeflipper that has not been revealed here.

But this is not about him so continue on.

Haha .Good one.
I like this kind of gossip and would like to hear it. and I also liked the conversation between Timeflipper and Harriet(B). But I dont want the thread to be closed.

. A innocent sounding organisation that was founded in 1911 for those with a passion for radio... In fact in the early days my father helped out establishing it..

Your father was born when?

And in the future it is known or to be precise the sub group is known, to be involved in sinister time travelling experiments... To be fair to you I suspect your one of their brainwashed minions... Known within that subgroup as a "Bidet Member"... A reference to the fact that some of their members are so credulous they could easily be brainwashed in a bidet...

Let us move away form Timpflipper and concentrate on that organisation. What kind of time travel experiments did they make?
Can you elaborate on this?

Last edited:

HARRIET (B)

i invite Harriet B aka Lord Henry Chatterton, to prove beyond any doubt that it is a Sony Experia, but of course it never will.

"HELL0" take the cover off and the battery out it's a SONY G312. Also for the last time I am not my late father.

P.S. I will be organising another meet-up with you, the first you declined, by using an expected delusional excuse Quote: " A one star hotel. off the beaten track...Where cronies of the William Joyce members of DADARS, will be waiting :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

But first, you must tell me what you look like, so i can show you on my movie camera, any excuse from you this time, will automatically mean that you are obviously a man!!.....The meet up will be a busy suburb of Derby called Allenton and will take place in a bank.

Time Travellers from where I come I warned that there certain places that are dangerous to them... In England Bournemouth and Allenton are place to be avoided like the plague... For those overseas reading this forum and maybe not familiar with these places... Allenton would be the UK's answer to Area 51 if it was not for the fact that it's full of losers dossing about because they've got nowhere to go... Various companies in the aerospace industry operate from there... But then sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain sight.. As I've already mentioned my time here is coming to an end... I'm currently at the departure point waiting for my replacement in order for me to brief them before I depart... Well to depart this body for !y own... It's been very strange looking into the mirror and not seeing my own reflection... No @TimeFlipper I will not be turning up to some bank in Allenton... As I stand a very good chance of being trussed up like a turkey, thrown into the back of a van and kidnapped... I currently near where the former GBR transmitter used to be located... Which is one of the many extraction and arrival points... Only at these points, can my mind can leave this body and return...

Last edited:

mullac998

"HELL0" take the cover off and the battery out it's a SONY G312. Also for the last time I am not my late father.

Time Travellers from where I come I warned that there certain places that are dangerous to them... In England Bournemouth and Allenton are place to be avoided like the plague... For those overseas reading this forum and maybe not familiar with these places... Allenton would be the UK's answer to Area 51 if it was not for the fact that it's full of losers dossing about because they've got nowhere to go... Various companies in the aerospace industry operate from there... But then sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain sight.. As I've already mentioned my time here is coming to an end... I'm currently at the departure point waiting for my replacement in order for me to brief them before I depart... Well to depart this body for !y own... It's been very strange looking into the mirror and not seeing my own reflection... No @TimeFlipper I will not be turning up to some bank in Allenton... As I stand a very good chance of being trussed up like a turkey, thrown into the back of a van and kidnapped... I currently near where the former GBR transmitter used to be located... Which is one of the many extraction and arrival points... Only at these points, can my mind can leave this body and return...
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.