Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

So, iam a member of a sub group called "The William Joyce Members Of DADARS", that was run by a childrens entertainer called Mad Malcolm the Clown :eek::ROFLMAO:...The head of it is now a woman called "Jenny", who attempted to seduce Lord Henry Chatterton (your father) in a hotel room, and then knocked him out with a pair of brass knuckles, that she had tucked in her garter belt!! :ROFLMAO:...Lord Henry Chatterton then escaped "Jenny" by "the skin of his teeth", with two of his teeth missing!! :ROFLMAO:...What complete and utter Delusional Bull Shit!! :ROFLMAO:..

I told you in a previous posting that i would not tolerate any excuses from you, and here you are, making up more excuses again!! :ROFLMAO:..
Did i say that i wanted to meet you in a "one star hotel?? :ROFLMAO:...You did say something that intrigued me, quote, (Its not that I`m not prepared to meet up with TimeFlipper, or for that matter for him to meet another one of our other operatives) end quote...So why should you want me to meet up with one of your "other operatives"?, its obviously because youre a MAN, and then you would pretend to be one of those "other operatives", who are also all MEN :ROFLMAO:...Gimme a break! :ROFLMAO:..

You are a complete fraud, just like that Lord Henry Chatteron was.....Your so called "Father" :ROFLMAO:...

I think I speak for everyone when I say it interesting how you become extremely aggressive and defensive when that organisation is mentioned... If it's a complete fabrication how come you get so hostile @TimeFlipper...? The said organisation exists, it has a website... You're a paid up member of it... And in the future it is known or to be precise the sub group is known, to be involved in sinister time travelling experiments... To be fair to you I suspect your one of their brainwashed minions... Known within that subgroup as a "Bidet Member"... A reference to the fact that some of their members are so credulous they could easily be brainwashed in a bidet... The offer still stands of a meet up in a neighbouring town and a local bank or library for security... The reason I mentioned the possibility of meeting another operative as it's clear my time here is drawing to an end... This morning I heard a distance sound only I could hear... The best way to describe the sound was it was similar to somebody repeatedly blowing raspberries... I've also noticed a slight shimmer to everything.... Something I noticed a few days ago as well... This is a clear sign that the person's who body I currently occupy is slowly regaining control... When this happens my consciousness we'll be wrenched forward in time back to my own body...

titorite

I think I speak for everyone when I say it interesting how you become extremely aggressive and defensive when that organisation is mentioned... If it's a complete fabrication how come you get so hostile @TimeFlipper...? The said organisation exists, it has a website... You're a paid up member of it... And in the future it is known or to be precise the sub group is known, to be involved in sinister time travelling experiments... To be fair to you I suspect your one of their brainwashed minions... Known within that subgroup as a "Bidet Member"... A reference to the fact that some of their members are so credulous they could easily be brainwashed in a bidet... The offer still stands of a meet up in a neighbouring town and a local bank or library for security... The reason I mentioned the possibility of meeting another operative as it's clear my time here is drawing to an end... This morning I heard a distance sound only I could hear... The best way to describe the sound was it was similar to somebody repeatedly blowing raspberries... I've also noticed a slight shimmer to everything.... Something I noticed a few days ago as well... This is a clear sign that the person's who body I currently occupy is slowly regaining control... When this happens my consciousness we'll be wrenched forward in time back to my own body...

You "THINK" you speak for everyone but you really dont. Also you told us you were gonna leave in may but you never left so IS their a penalty for that? Also you never asked for consent to use the body you inhabit as a semen receptacle do you consider the abuse of the womans body you have stolen rape?

Also what more can you tell us about this secret radio group? Do they use Y rays to control their minions? How far does the brain washing go? Could they control someone to the point of self harm? Or make them commit to feats they would not normally be capable of otherwise? We need details about the secret underground radio group and their mind controlling radio waves!

HARRIET (B)

You "THINK" you speak for everyone but you really dont. Also you told us you were gonna leave in may but you never left so IS their a penalty for that? Also you never asked for consent to use the body you inhabit as a semen receptacle do you consider the abuse of the womans body you have stolen rape?

Also what more can you tell us about this secret radio group? Do they use Y rays to control their minions? How far does the brain washing go? Could they control someone to the point of self harm? Or make them commit to feats they would not normally be capable of otherwise? We need details about the secret underground radio group and their mind controlling radio waves!

As I pointed out in another post my mission was extended... Also to answer your other points "The greater good"... If you were going to be knocked down by car and I intercepted that driver and stopped it.. In doing so accidentally killing the driver in the process.... But therefor saving your life would you protest...? Would you care or even mourn the death of the driver if you knew he got into that car drunk...?

As for that diabolical organisation that @TimeFlipper belongs to... I don't know precisely what methods that use the brain washing but it has been suggested their members are controlled through a Sony mobile phone (Xperia models mainly) and it's one way of recognising them... Be suspicious of anyone from Derby England who has on them a Sony mobile phone... What type of phone are you using @TimeFlipper...?

Last edited:

titorite

I would mourn the driver because I have empathy . Besides, spermless egg fertilisation remains a thing as does frequency based medicine. In stead of abusing that poor woman your mind raping you could just dedicate youself to the books and the sciences and bring back the knowledge to save humanity instead on enslaving males and hurting the innocent. I mean seriously you got a lot to atone for dont you?

If you were real I mean.

So sony phones.... almost like the book/movie the cell dang I was hoping you would have some original ideas rather than ripping off other ideas already used... This underground secret radio society had a good start but youre just not creative enough with it.

HARRIET (B)

Sony phones.... almost like the book/movie the cell dang I was hoping you would have some original ideas rather than ripping off other ideas already used... This underground secret radio society had a good start but youre just not creative enough with it.

We will wait until @TimeFlipper chimes in and tells us what type of phone he has and if it's a Sony I rest my case.

TimeFlipper

I gotta admit, I died laughing when vis shymalaned the script. I hadn't laughed like that since I seen the verge assemble a gaming computer with a swiss army knife. But you know maybe Im just saying all this because I have been subtly tuned by your secret radio waves.

Shit.... This would make a good SCP. SCP is a freeform creative writing thing that focuses on anomalies. Ive been into it before the games made it mainstream. Pretty sure chatteron there lifted a few elements from bobble the clown there.... But all the same … An agent of a secret sub sect radio guild that controls people through covert radio waves.... Thats a story that has potential if it could be fleshed out.

Perhaps you should be talking to Harriet B`s delusional character Mad Malcolm the Clown for updates on covert radio waves, iam certain Harriet B would also create that Mad Malcolm the Clown just for you, if you asked it nicely :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.