Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

@HARRIET (B) :ROFLMAO:..A time-travelling food heater (fondue set), a time-travelling pen radio, and now its a time-travelling garden seat, that only works if the wind is blowing in the right direction! :ROFLMAO:..Keep `em coming fakey harriet aka lord henry chatterton, you are now officially MORE humorous than ApexTv! (y) :ROFLMAO:..

mullac998

@HARRIET (B) :ROFLMAO:..A time-travelling food heater (fondue set), a time-travelling pen radio, and now its a time-travelling garden seat, that only works if the wind is blowing in the right direction! :ROFLMAO:..Keep `em coming fakey harriet aka lord henry chatterton, you are now officially MORE humorous than ApexTv! (y):ROFLMAO:..
Dont so quick to judge so when he ment wind he could of ment scalar waves to flow in a certain direction to send him to the future and in the latest image its a heater not sure with the pen but with the headphonew he could of been using binary beats to send him self to the future

Mayhem

Zenith
Ah binaural beats, this get better.

But then that not a good enough heat unit.

Hey, each to their own.

HARRIET (B)

Can video be upload to this site...? As I can film a tramp being "taken over"... Fortunately for us he uses the bench to sleep on, so that going to be taken advantage off...

Secretman3811

Can video be upload to this site...? As I can film a tramp being "taken over"... Fortunately for us he uses the bench to sleep on, so that going to be taken advantage off...

look just tell us about the NWO if that happen also tell us about the Time machine how it work who know you could save lives many of them to escape.

TimeFlipper

:ROFLMAO:!!...Of course a video can be uploaded (y)...

You must be really desperate in the attempts to try and prove your credibility on Paranormalis (Big Fail)...All you intend to do is get a guy to "pretend" being a tramp, and then he acts out a scene "as if" he has being taken over by someone!, anybody can do that (y) Watch out ApexTv, you will have competition for the best faked video coming up :ROFLMAO:..

I presume that you will be using your own voice for the commentary on the "video", so will it be a male or female voice that you decide on? :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.