The Blueprints for a Time Machine now on ebay dirt cheap----Steven Gibbs device

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm personally not that into building shit but here it is for anyone who wants it.

OakFieldAlienz444

I have heard some say that they literally only work if you get one from Gibbs with the possible exception
of the STM. That seems odd to me. But anyway here are the plans.

Men in Black-----you don't have to worry about me I don't want to alter time.

TimeFlipper

I'm personally not that into building shit but here it is for anyone who wants it.
Thanks for inspiring me to advertise my small indoor Delta Time Antenna (shown in my profile photo)..
I intend to rapidly build at least 10 more as i expect a big demand for them, they will be shipped out as a "flat pack" using TimeFlippers patented wooden hinges (as shown on a recent Dragons Den episode) for ease of assembly and protection during transit ;) :ROFLMAO:...

Mayhem

Zenith
Thanks for inspiring me to advertise my small indoor Delta Time Antenna (shown in my profile photo)..
I intend to rapidly build at least 10 more as i expect a big demand for them, they will be shipped out as a "flat pack" using TimeFlippers patented wooden hinges (as shown on a recent Dragons Den episode) for ease of assembly and protection during transit ;) :ROFLMAO:...
@TimeFlipper can you explain how your device works please for those that havent heard before? and what may happen when you use it oh of course when you build it or buy it from you.

Have you got a link so we can see your selling page is it ebay or?

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper can you explain how your device works please for those that havent heard before? and what may happen when you use it oh of course when you build it or buy it from you.

Have you got a link so we can see your selling page is it ebay or?
My old friend, it was a joke...Didnt you see the "reactions" i put at the end of my posting?>>>;):ROFLMAO:..
:LOL:..

OakFieldAlienz444

Woah woah, be careful when you claim to have invented something.
Steven Gibbs or even General Tongaskalubooskoo of Planet Gwizboar may
sue you for patent infringement.