The Crab on Mars----can anyone figure this out? Who agrees it's a crab or a spider?

lamdo263

behold....
There use to be oceans on Mars when it was in a different orbit. So when they evaporated off, a lot of the sea arachnids as well as other crawling species, went into caved systems below ground.

Off the record, they have species there that can take down a strong person, dismember them and eat them. Mars is a dangerous place to explore, so they will probably develop ray rifles, pistols of some sort to use there?

Conversations with Mars warriors of a secret government sect. All I can say. Much bigger than given in the link.

OakFieldAlienz444

I loved that article. Sarcasm. For one thing----the image they're showing is the picture zoomed out from far away and you can
STILL make out the crab. I'm not saying that this is proof it's a crab but they did nothing in the article except talk about a phenomenon most people know about anyway. They never did say what the crab actually was.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's hard to tell how big that thing is. It's fairly small when compared to the whole picture.

I agree it looks like a crab or dried up animal corpse, but I'm pretty sure it's just rocks.

lamdo263

It's hard to tell how big that thing is. It's fairly small when compared to the whole picture.

I agree it looks like a crab or dried up animal corpse, but I'm pretty sure it's just rocks.
Probably an arachnid of some kind. Could be living or dead. But if one looks closer, it looks as if there's a picture on the back of it's shell. I'm not trying to get wise, or make fun of, but the picture looks a little Steve Chiverton wearing a mustache with a pompadour hair-do.

I'm also an artist and paint what I see, so look at the pic and see what you come up with?

Note, a very special thanks to Steve C. He's one of our best members here, but the pic does resemble him, if you use your imagination a little.