The Crab on Mars----can anyone figure this out? Who agrees it's a crab or a spider?

NaturalPhilosopher

nasa has been releasing pictures with obvious anomalies for years on purpose.
to seed the info for a cabal-illuminati-elite disclosure effort.

cabal disclosure vs white hat disclosure competition is going on now.

why do you think the history channel, discovery channel, science channel all they do now is talk about aliens and report the ufo stories. why?
back in the 90's and 2000's they were adamant against it(way before ancient aliens)

Wind7

Staff
I loved that article. Sarcasm. For one thing----the image they're showing is the picture zoomed out from far away and you can
STILL make out the crab. I'm not saying that this is proof it's a crab but they did nothing in the article except talk about a phenomenon most people know about anyway. They never did say what the crab actually was.

Correct!

I actually disagree with that article because I feel it's almost being deliberately vague.
I am glad you noticed this and posted about it.

"Oh crap!!"

Alert!! NASA didn't CGI this one out from the picture!!!

"Those of us whom have replied here, are ALL going to disappear into vapour....
you just wait...IT'S GOING TO HAPPE-----"
(poof!)

;)

I was joking here but my Lampooning of the thing (barely) hides a truth.

Lots of things or truths as it were, can now be hidden in plain sight.

For example, I witnessed a televised news item of a building blown to smithereens that
just so happened to be very near Iraq.

Later on, I was shown the exact same building by someone whom had
just returned from there, a Missionary who showed me that the building in question
was still very much intact.(!!)
The 'bombing' was being reported before he had even returned to the US.
This has put me off to television in general now.

CGI can do anything.

Now here's my main point.

Just because I was shown a different truth, didn't/doesn't make the whole scenario true.

"Did I go to Iraq to prove it was intact?" No.
"Can you prove what you saw?" No.
"Have any OTHER witnesses?" No.
Etc.....Etc.....

You get what I mean.

Once such a truth is questioned, it no longer exists exponentially and dissuades any further actions.

We do it to ourselves constantly when creating unsubstantiated conspiracies. (Bit of an oxymoron there...but it works. ;) )

That's why I Love seeing posts like yours, there's a picture there that piques the imagination.
Without some imagination.....What do we turn into?

Remember this little thing, whenever you see something that isn't easily described or paranormal,
doesn't mean it isn't true. It was for you to witness and it IS your truth.

The question is, is it worth bringing into the open?
Well, I joined Paranormalis for a reason.

Because....Here, you can.

:)

Wind7

Staff
One more thing......If that CRAB is real, edible and are more of them somehow still living?

I'll be keeping some lemon/garlic butter right handy!!

Of course.....With THAT many legs,
they might be a bit hard to catch! :sarcasm: ;)

Wind7

Staff
nasa has been releasing pictures with obvious anomalies for years on purpose.
to seed the info for a cabal-illuminati-elite disclosure effort.

cabal disclosure vs white hat disclosure competition is going on now.

why do you think the history channel, discovery channel, science channel all they do now is talk about aliens and report the ufo stories. why?
back in the 90's and 2000's they were adamant against it(way before ancient aliens)
this is nothing new

NaturalPhilosopher

One more thing......If that CRAB is real, edible and are more of them somehow still living?

you can breathe on mars, just can't exert yourself much, like at very high altitude.
on mars in absence of dust storms, has a blue sky.
if you look at the mars pics, the whole atmosphere is a solid shade of red. That's not how planetary atmospheres look, always gradients of color and light especially during daytime.

first pre-nazi secret societies made it to mars not using ships, but they teleported using the natural wormhole network. They built pressurized armored vehicles. Placed them at certain locations around the world and they'd teleport just by timing. Portal opened, disappeared, reappeared on mars.

they wear scuba masks with scuba tanks of air to be able to perform heavy labor tasks. First mars bases were built out of mars soil using like sand bags. later they discovered whole ancient bases and caverns all they had to do was minimal work to seal it up and pressurize.

some vortex locations open up entirely on their own.
No tech needed like the hdr or anything else.
just gotta know where and when.

you don't need tech to jump planets, only information

OakFieldAlienz444

Mankind is going to Mars in just a few years I hear so we'll soon get to have delicious martian crabs
^ - ^

(Unless they actually grow in size and paralyze you and sting you and fling you into their gigantic mouths and chow down on you and....yeah)

Side note: crab is one of my favorite seafoods.