The Dot

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: The Dot

whew !!!!!!! thought I was losin it there for a while, just couldn't and still can't see any perpose for it, but to look at and laugh

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
yeh thats pretty much what I thought to, but don't know for sure. I don't remember ever seeing a little kid with a dot. so maybe its age related. maybe I'll look at that sooner that later now I am wondering. don't they wear a vail too??

The dot is called Bindi and it is a type of makeup that married Indian women wear...It is called a Holy Dot and is suppossed to protect the Husband and Wife....Widows dont wear it and now women of many different religions wear it.....
Women in India dont wear veils..(unless she is a Muslim who followes Sharia Law)
Indian clothing can be revealing in some ways....the saris are too kool......

kcwildman

Beastmaster

cool thanks for the skinny there Tink I knew someone round here would know whats what and whos who
so they dress kinda trashy sometimes cool, is that like pixeys do, in way to short skirts and spin al the time:D

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
cool thanks for the skinny there Tink I knew someone round here would know whats what and whos who
so they dress kinda trashy sometimes cool, is that like pixeys do, in way to short skirts and spin al the time:D

kc .........:)
I love the way other cultures dress.......
But I think I like my t-shirts and jeans the best!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
kc .........:)
I love the way other cultures dress.......
But I think I like my t-shirts and jeans the best!

if the truth be told, I go luny for the eastern styles Japan/China/India
and throw in a British twang to the speach,and its a done deal, oh yeh while we are at it add copper wire red hair and green eyes, oh hell make her 5' tall and 120 lbs
they just seem to have so much more class than wastern stuff

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
if the truth be told, I go luny for the eastern styles Japan/China/India
and throw in a British twang to the speach,and its a done deal, oh yeh while we are at it add copper wire red hair and green eyes, oh hell make her 5' tall and 120 lbs
they just seem to have so much more class than wastern stuff
Sounds good !