The Dot

Chip Lewis

Re: The Dot

Global Consciencness makes perfect sense to me. We are all made of the same "stuff". That "stuff" is all on the same "frequency". Explains quite a bit if you think about it. We are all energy...

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well maybe if we were like the borg or somethin we could share our consciencness on a global scale. aside from that, I just can't see it as a real thing.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

We're all humans, we all have souls, all our souls have the same frequency, that's the global consciencness. That's how I basicaly understand it, Chip is right.

Chip Lewis

Okay, I'll clarify. Have you ever had an idea? I mean a grandiose comprehension that literally knocks you back? Then, a few years later you see it on TV, or read it in a book, or your idea is literally the book?

Then, come to find out your idea arrived at the same time their idea arrived.

This is an example of Global Conscienceness on a very primitive scale.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Chip said:
Okay, I'll clarify. Have you ever had an idea? I mean a grandiose comprehension that literally knocks you back? Then, a few years later you see it on TV, or read it in a book, or your idea is literally the book?

Then, come to find out your idea arrived at the same time their idea arrived.

This is an example of Global Conscienceness on a very primitive scale.
This is going to make me look insanely stupid, but I seriously invented Rice Krispiy Treats cereal when I was like 4 years old. Shortly after, they actually came out as a real cereal.

jurgen36

Webnower said:
This is going to make me look insanely stupid, but I seriously invented Rice Krispiy Treats cereal when I was like 4 years old. Shortly after, they actually came out as a real cereal.

No, it does not make you look stupid at all. Things like that happen all the time in the world. Many times people in different countries get the same idea, some follow it up and others don't.
I believe that everything is alive and interconnected. Even a stone or a blade of grass. Probably now you people will declare me as insane but I do believe this. The connection is stronger with intelligent life and most likely very weak with stone and grass, but I am sure its there.
Regards

Whitelight

jurgen36 said:
No, it does not make you look stupid at all. Things like that happen all the time in the world. Many times people in different countries get the same idea, some follow it up and others don't.
I believe that everything is alive and interconnected. Even a stone or a blade of grass. Probably now you people will declare me as insane but I do believe this. The connection is stronger with intelligent life and most likely very weak with stone and grass, but I am sure its there.
Regards

I believe in that too.

I had a friend say that she invented the saying "It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway". But I think that ones been around way too long and I've heard it a lot growing up to think that she probably heard it somewhere before.

Although, I did come up with "Sister from a different mister" after I heard "Broterh from a different mother," haha. And then I heard it on TV and I figure I'm not that smart just cus I can rhyme.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I invented something I called the Bumper Saver for a third grade inventor's fair at school. It was basically a little piece of plastic that you affixed to your car so that you could put bumper stickers on there and not have to worry about it looking like crap when you tried to take it back off.

I did a Google search the other day and came up with this:
Welcome to Bumper Saver - Your car will thank you

It is the EXACT same thing I made.

I think this might be why you hear stories about how separate people simultaneously invented things like the television or the telephone.