The Dulce Base

Miniature

My second cousin and my Dad both worked at Wright Patterson Airforce Base in Dayton, where they supposedly took the aliens. My Dad had top secret clearance but wouldn't elaborate. He only told me about when he went to restricted areas and a man was following with a bell (?) to alert those that a stranger was walking through. When we toured the museum, I asked my second cousin, a Flight Surgeon - if the aliens were housed there, he said, "probably". However, he also weaved a story about his wife losing 5 sisters in one year which coincided with my earlier hallucinations that got me thrown into the looney bin. I know for a fact now that I have been sold out by my own father. My own father!!! He lacks so much feeling, I think that he is part alien. He was born around the time of the Roswell crash.

My dad has genius IQ, yet at the same time, his brain is scrambled to hell. He sold me off to those cretins while pretending to be a "god-fearing Christian". He and so many from my family are so far from it that it makes me sad. How would you like to know that your own family consists of mostly devil worshipers?

When they encourage gang-stalking? Mind control, Afghanistan and ISIS style treatment of women and children. Sacrificing animals and humans left and right. They tried to turn me into an animal sacrificer, serial killer like they are. Fuck them. I hope they rot one day.

Don't let them try to tell you who you are and what you are about. Put yourself in charge of yourself and kick their asses back to hell if you have to.

darwi

Many years ago I drove to San Antonio and visited the Alamo, trying to stimulate my memory from a previous lifetime. That didn't work. Then I stopped in New Orleans for Madi Gra. That was totally weird. A lot of those people could have been aliens, even if I wasn't. I left there and picked up a hitchhiker, who stayed with me about five days and that was the weirdest thing of all. He claimed to be an ex-Navy Seal and he had some strange stories. That he was shot through the head in the first Gulf war. A Navy doctor pronounced him dead, then he sat up and said, "We're not quite done yet." The doctor fainted. That in the 1970s, they actually practiced infiltrating United States military bases and even killed some Americans. And that he had been to Area 51, where they were keeping the head alive of a pilot who had 'almost' died in a plane crash and that the head had communicated to him telepathically that it didn't want to live that way, but there was nothing he could do to help. And that a homeless lady's head was being kept alive the same way. He claimed that the doctor in charge was the same doctor who had implanted a baboon heart in a girl years before in Loma Linda, CA. Eventually, in our travels we headed for the Florida Keys. He got all exited when we stopped at a memorial for Navy frogmen, somewhere in south Florida. He looked at names on the plaques and claimed he knew some of them. He also told me about killing 6 Vietcong, when he went down into one of their holes, where they hid. He was a little guy. Supposedly he got the nickname Snake, from Navy Seal bootcamp, when he bit off the head of a poisonous snake in their initiations. He also aledgedly told me his real name along with the false name he had on his ID. He claimed that he had downloaded data from a mainframe computer, whatever that means, and that they would surely kill him if they could, me too since I was with him. I could never discern how much of what he was telling me was true. He claimed to be infected with some type of cancer, then later claimed that he had been infected by a vampirish type woman in area 51. He would go in the rest room and say that he had puked the food he had just eaten. But when he let me feel the pair of fangs in his mouth, I definitely felt that was a lie. He probably bought some false fangs in a novelty store. He also claimed he was becoming very sensitive to sunlight. Even though I couldn't believe him, when we slept in my van that night, I slept in the back and made sure my feet were toward him, my head and neck far away. I finally dropped him off in Myrtle Beach, S.C., on my way back to N.J. I was concerned for his well being and gave him $50.00. To this day, I'm inclined to believe that he really was a Navy Seal, but it was impossible without reading his mind, to know how much he was lying. I wonder if they train Navy Seals to become experts in lying.

PJ Foltz

The pics I have seen that were smuggled out of the Dulce base and "nightmare Hall" really bother me. It makes me feel like I am living in one of the science fiction stories I read when I was a kid! Abducted people being experimented on and others being killed for alien to eat. Lizard looking aliens, praying mantis looking aliens, damn, This feels like a terrible nightmare!

Carl Miller

For more info read a pdf article by Linda Moulton Howe named
'Two Scientists Describe An Extraterrestrial Biological Entity Called "J-Rod".
The idea of ETs interacting with human people can be found just after World War II.

Derrick C.

The brave commandos that entered down into the secret, evil, lizard controlled base in Dulce and killed scores of the bastards, proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the lizards are not invincible and they can easily be killed, and should be! The lizards, for all their warrior mentality, are still cowards, who need to hide the truth that they can be killed so easily.

Please re-check your information about Dulce: No Lizard people found at Dulce.

sry opmmur there is lizzard people at dulce base, the snchieder story is proof

walt willis

Leaked images of underground alien facility Dulce Base

Many years ago, I heard about Mr. Costello while reading the wild and crazy Dulce papers. The Dulce papers are amazing stuff based around the premise that the aliens have underground bases in various locations around the world, including one of the most famous ones called the Dulce in far northern New Mexico.
Thomas Costello is most likely a factitious name of a security guard who saw some interesting things as he guarded the underground facility in the Dulce area. He claims Dulce is an underground hub of alien being activity in the western US.

I would probably agree with that statement because of my conversations with construction workers who worked on building tunnels going in various directions out from Sandia Labs, Kirkland AFB and from Los Alamos National Lab. These workers have also seen glimpses of strange beings moving about in these tunnel systems.
Thomas has said that Dulce was started in the late 30’s by Army Engineers; I have personally heard that the starting dates were more like the late 40’s because of our atomic bomb activity, and the alien interest in our genie in the bottle release. and the destruction of thousands of human souls. I also believe we had to agree on underground accommodations for the aliens “or else.”

Costello also talks about tunnels from New Mexico connecting to Mt. Shasta where it is rumored that the mountain is the home or was the home of an Elder/Reptilian race. This statement also seems to hold water, for I have had personal communication through meditation on Mt. Shasta several years ago, with some alien group.

Thomas also talks heavily about Reptilian activity in and around Salt Lake City and possible Mormon connection. Although I agree there is some pretty strange stuff going on in Utah, I worked with Mormons in the Salt Lake area for several years and never felt they (Mormons) had direct involvement with any alien groups.

If Thomas Costello is real or not, he sure told an interesting story of what might be. And I can confirm not all his conversations are sheer folly.

Sleep tight, one path of conspiracy is truth.

another voice on the subject