The HDR and alternate timelines

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
From what I heard, the 2012 model is one of the best right now. I still have mine here, I'm going to mail it back to HDRKID probably this week.

I was almost able to experience OBE, and it worked great for meditation, which tells me it's a working one. Maybe HDRKID can sell it to you, it's still brand new, as I took great care of it.

Did you have any further success since 2012?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No, but I didn't use a HDR since then either.

I think the HDR helped meditate deeper.

Rossco78

Can you continue your life on another timeline if you traveled?
I wonder the same. Hopefully someone can answer that. I say yes if you were physically transported to the past not astrally,but you would never get back to your present since you change something just by being in the past and the future would be based on the change.Another question I have is once yoi travel to a parellel world since time travel is most likely not possible unless you travel to an alternate
world is it possible to merge with your past self since I cant see multiple copies of myself being in same place physically possible without creating a divergence not sure Im making since.
The Universe, Time and Time Travel

Last edited:

Tonybaloney

I wonder the same. Hopefully someone can answer that. I say yes if you were physically transported to the past not astrally,but you would never get back to your present since you change something just by being in the past and the future would be based on the change.Another question I have is once yoi travel to a parellel world since time travel is most likely not possible unless you travel to an alternate
world is it possible to merge with your past self since I cant see multiple copies of myself being in same place physically possible without creating a divergence not sure Im making since.
Seems about right, I want to travel two years into the past and live there.