The implosion is accelerating; prepare while you can

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: The Implosion Is Accelerating, Prepare While You Can

ha ha ha I can relate to that guy
hey you would think for them kind of prices we should atleast get a lap dance:confused: yeh some babe in just a thong and a smile huh:D
works for me

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Nice chicks filling up the car, cleaning the windshield, also they could get in your car and ...euh......oh.., I shouldn't say this ! lol !

Then it wouldn't be a pain to go to the gas station lol

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

no doubt there guy
yeh the line would stretch for miles huh ha ha ha

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I just saw an old post you made in this thread KC, you said that if you need more than what you have in your pockets, you're a city boy !
Do you carry so much stuff in your pockets, or are you very resourceful like MacGyver?

I always carry a Swiss Knife, here it is :)
I keep it in a little holster on my belt. It's a pretty big one, one inch thick.

large53721T.jpg

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I use to carry a pistol all the time when I worked on the road at night. but for years now I work inside. I still have a small pocket knife. but no not much in my pockets. normal stuff wallet, comb, keys,pocket watch. don't need anything much. don't remember if I said or not but, my grandpa was a cherokee. I spent all my summers with him till he died when I was 13. he taught me the ways of the woods. and how to make all the things you need to servive from the forest with my hands. so I wouldn't say a Macgyver type. more like a tarzan, mountian man,native Indian. not real techno. stuff.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

only hard if no-one has shown you how to make a bow and string to do it with. takes less than 20 min from startting to make the bow and string to flame on.
oh yeh good find 7 lots of stuff there to keep in the mind for a day of need.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, that's a good site.
There's a lot of pictures, and they only use pretty cheap stuff that we can get easily.
They explain pretty well also.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh I always liked the ones with pictures.:D words are good if you already have the idea in your mind but pics. are better.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

starting to look like they stepped it up a noch huh
oil is at nearly $140 a barrel total collaps of the markets is not far. hope you all have some back up plans. its going to get ruff when people can't get to there money. I have heard rumors of no checks or credit cards aloud for purchase. cash only, it is starting. or whats the buzz word oh yeh
so it begins. yeh thats it