The Perfect Nation

Judge Bean

The Perfect Nation

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 14 2004, 06:29 PM
Isn't that a national dish of Scotland, multi-armed Heggies?

Of course, in a Perfect Nation, rather than a apple in a pigs mouth, each little arm would hold a glass of 50 year old Single Malt Scotch. HOOT MAN!!!

Haggis?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
The Perfect Nation

I am looking at one now. :p

Seriously, get back on topic or i'll be required to Moderate this thread with extreme prejudice. ;)

StarLord

The Perfect Nation

Does that mean you'll leave the multi armed heggies empty handed and take all the 50yrs single malt Scotch? What the hell just happened to the perfect nation???

Judge Bean

The Perfect Nation

Originally posted by Grayson@Sep 20 2004, 10:40 AM
I am looking at one now. :p

Seriously, get back on topic or i'll be required to Moderate this thread with extreme prejudice. ;)

Remember, the thread got started by someone saying that America was a big baby who needed its diaper changed. How do you get back to a topic like that?

We had at least two examples of "perfect nation" status. One was Star Trek, the other "BBBoris," and anybody who has been around the time travel forums for any time knows my feelings about the second example. For those who haven't been around that long, I should remark that Boris was from 2,000 years in the future, from Ganymede, and had come to Florida by the device of his vocal chords. Enough said?

Permit me a moment to gloat.

Thank you.

As for the thread here: I have an idea for a perfect nation. Its government is outlined in the Constitution. Too bad that the most valuable stuff is always left lying out in the open neglected.