THE SECRET SONG

AAA

Ἔστιν δὲ πίστις ἐλπιζομένων ὑπόστασις πραγμάτων ἔλεγχος οὐ βλεπομένων

Night Vision

Awwww. This touched me. You sound so much like a romantic stalker.

If I really wanted to talk to Ms. Nicks, I could probably have it arranged. I need not stalk her.

Nor do I have to stalk my beloved friend. Either she is safe and living somewhere under a different name and age that I do not know(which keeps her safe). Or she is 15 minutes away in 'poor health' residing under a stone between two pine trees, has experienced severe weight loss, extreme dehydration, has dark leathery skin and smells like formaldehyde.

great tune AAA:cool:

Night Vision

If I really wanted to talk to Ms. Nicks, I could probably have it arranged. I need not stalk her.

Nor do I have to stalk my beloved friend. Either she is safe and living somewhere under a different name and age that I do not know(which keeps her safe). Or she is 15 minutes away in 'poor health' residing under a stone between two pine trees, has experienced severe weight loss, extreme dehydration, has dark leathery skin and smells like formaldehyde.

Night Vision

I cannot say exactly how many times I have read someone claiming to be 'Titor', only to be confronted with demands of the "Secret Song". I myself have encountered the same thing.

..."What's the Secret Song?"... "What's the Secret Song?" ... "What's the Secret Song?" ... "You're not Titor. because you don't know the Secret Song." ... "Tell us the Secret Song if you're really Titor" ... "Only Pamela can verify Titor" .."Only Pamela knows the Secret Song" ..."It was given to her in a chat room in 2001".

...or was it really a THREAD ON PARANORMALIS IN 2015?

For years everyone has been waiting on someone to verify the Secret Song, for authentication, confirmation of being "John T.I. Tor"

Well, here it is. And how do you all respond? ...with silence. What? Was it not what you all expected? Were you not ready for the truth? Do you not believe it? Should we continue to discuss THE MOUNTAIN OF DETAILS that has been piling up for MILLENNIA?

Should I name names? There are a lot of them. Should we delve deeper into things, as to demonstrate how THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of truths that line up in absolute perfect order?

Should we discuss everything I have endured for the last 22 years leading up to this week? Should we discuss ALL of the evidence of a psy-ops program, or whatever you want to call such nonsense?

Should we discuss the statue of Pluto? You know, the one connected to THE MARK OF MY NAME that points to my place of birth where I was "BORNE in 1998"? ...yeah Pluto, the gentle god of the underworld who rips the virgin from her mother's arms to take her to safety.

What's that supposed to mean? Is someone trying to accuse me of something?

Because I know better than to kidnap a 15 yr old girl, to cause such pain to a family, all of our mutual friends, my younger self, and the whole community for that matter. It was painful enough for everyone because it was an accident. If I really wanted to make a difference I would have been much more subtle about it. All that would be necessary is let the air out of their tires or something, as to effect the timing. ...anything that would delay their commute.

I've had to really think about it, to question myself. I admit it would take an enormous amount of self control to not intervene. I am not sure I could resist. Then again, maybe I could. Maybe I wouldn't for sake of how it may effect the grand scheme of things. Even if I did intervene, I know I wouldn't be so selfish and evil about it. I would possibly check in on her from time to time, being clandestine about it, ...maybe introduce her to a dentist or something.

Frankly, I'm not sure I like talking about it, as I fear that someone will figure it out and harass her mother and family like so many have harassed Haber and company in Florida. But I understand the importance of truth and what is right. And I am pretty damn sick of all the games and bullshit. This is why I have asked, even begged, so many times for everyone to take an honest approach. ...so that adverse circumstances can be avoided.

So c'mon y'all. Let's straighten this out. Let us reason together.

Last edited:

Night Vision

AAA

Darrel,

I couldn't sleep. I got up drank some coffee, went out to breakfast. And while I was enjoying my breakfast, I got to thinking about that day you went into work about 20 minutes early, and what you were doing for those 20 minutes before work. It didn't dawn on me until recently what that was about.

I caught the movie references a while back. I also got to thinking about that conversation in front of the house while I was using a water hose across the street. (I caught that one about 3 years ago). ..And how you talked about those two artists a lot.

For years I was mad as hell at you for that. I was thinking of ways to torture you to death should I ever get the opportunity to actually track you. Now that I look back on it all, I can't stop laughing. Sometimes hysterically.

I hope you liked the Eminem posted Above^^^. But I'm not playing the other one. I expect her to be married to a dentist with 3 kids and on an alternate time line and stuff. Which would be awesome. And while I have absolutely no expectation of it in any realistic terms, it would still be cool to hang out and eat breakfast, for about an hour. I like to think that perhaps on another time line, I AM.

I am not going to even question how you pulled that off. I don't want to know.

Taht si fcunkig bilrlniat!

Night Vision

Darrel,

I couldn't sleep. I got up drank some coffee, went out to breakfast. And while I was enjoying my breakfast, I got to thinking about that day you went into work about 20 minutes early, and what you were doing for those 20 minutes before work. It didn't dawn on me until recently what that was about.

I caught the movie references a while back. I also got to thinking about that conversation in front of the house while I was using a water hose across the street. (I caught that one about 3 years ago). ..And how you talked about those two artists a lot.

For years I was mad as hell at you for that. I was thinking of ways to torture you to death should I ever get the opportunity to actually track you. Now that I look back on it all, I can't stop laughing. Sometimes hysterically.

I hope you liked the Eminem posted Above^^^. But I'm not playing the other one. I expect her to be married to a dentist with 3 kids and on an alternate time line and stuff. Which would be awesome. And while I have absolutely no expectation of it in any realistic terms, it would still be cool to hang out and eat breakfast, for about an hour. I like to think that perhaps on another time line, I AM.

I am not going to even question how you pulled that off. I don't want to know.

Taht si fcunkig bilrlniat!
:cool:

AAA

Here's an idea you might appreciate:

Execute an ultra-stealth Santa Clause mission on a family who has been wrecked by the military industrial complex.