Debate There is no "God"

titorite

also many people disagree on their own ideas of god so I just wanna say my idea of god is mine and I am not opposed to sharing all my thoughts on god and listening to yours as well.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I was merely commenting on the life after death comments... As for the "Is there a god, I don't know." You would have thought after enough time on this planet we'd have something to go on besides sheer belief. There's more evidence that UFO's are real than God is real.
Riddle me this batman.

What makes "souls" so important to either side? and i'm assuming your beliefs are christian. So God made Lucifer... So Satan is one of gods creatures... Aren't you supposted to love all of gods creatures as a christian...?

Samstwitch

I've studied NDEs (Near Death Experiences) and Bed Death Experiences (BDEs) for 20 years, including NDEs that happened to children. I've read countless books of personal accounts on these subjects. For many years, only positive information (about Heavenly experiences) was published about NDEs, but over the past recent years, there have been many testimonies about NDEs that visited Hell as well, which I'm very glad for.

NDEs and BDEs are both very good evidence of an Afterlife...and also evidence that Jesus is the Son of God.

Suggested Reading:
Embraced by the Light by Betty Eadie
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
To Hell and Back by Dr. Rawlings

TnWatchdog

I watched the vid from Sam's post...Interesting that several people believed in Heaven but not hell. I was aways taught that there was a hell and the devil would try to deceive people on their way to Heaven...one last time to try to get your soul. I remember watching "Faust" and "What Dreams May Come", which showed hell in a way that was hard to forget. I had a dream one time about the devil...he was on top of people laying on the floor. He went to one and then another, each time the person would scream and go crazy. I was next...I wasn't afraid as a voice told me not to look him directly in the eye. It worked!!! Don't I have some weird dreams or what? Last night's dream I was discussing the earth's wobble to people who didn't get it. Oh well...go to heaven and not to hell! Hell is not a good place to visit or to take up permanent residency in.

BlastTyrant

Epic.

Their is a God their for your argument is invalid!

LOL. Faith really is that easy. Should we beware of faith? only if it is in the unethical or evil. I have hope and faith in the positive. And acceptence that the negative in life will more than likely resolve itself even if I am not their to see it..... weirdly I am often able to be wittness.... and that is neat.
Yes we should be fearful of Faith, many many many many misdeeds are done daily in Gods name, Wars, Murders, Homicides, Child Molestation is all done in Gods name and all justified because it was in Gods name.

The church is a Billion Dollar Free Tax Exempt Charity all based on the fear of hell and the promise of Heaven and to question the church is no different in some eyes than Treason. The church is Defanitly something to be feared.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I do believe their is a God, a being who has far out lived most of the universe, Is Jesus his son? No are we all his kids? Well that depends on the believe system, I recall reading a book awhile back that had said in fact God was a Ancient Alien who has lived for Milleniums and was in fact the creator of a-lot of life on different planets including our own. This God is also the main one in charge of the sampling of each planet they had created including our own.

God and Jesus we're created as something for people to believe in and hope for when they pass on, Much like Santa was created for children or the Easter bunny, a fairy tale you could say for Adults. The problem with the Bible and the scriptures is that since it was found it has been re-written, added to things removed whole new testaments we're created from it so there is no way to ever tell what the true original story is. If it helps people get through there lives and gives them something to believe in i have no issue with it, same with Buddhists "Granted i find it much cooler to worship a fat jolly guy than a white guy in a all arab country" or any other religion, The issue comes when it is pushed onto you or used as a excuse for things happening or as a fear factor, Examples being, i recall when i was young i was told by my Grandmother that "If i smoke i am going straight to hell" or "Everytime you masterbate god kills a kitten" j/k j/k thought i would break it up a bit with the kitten joke.

people use it as a means to explain everything in life, My Dog died "It's all in Gods plan" WTF did god plan to kill my dog for? Or everytime some thing bad happens "God wanted it, or gods plan" or any time anything good happens its "Praise jesus" no don't praise jesus Praise those that helped you, i see it constantly "Surgery was successful" o Praise jesus no praise the Dr's that saved your life. Their are alot of people with Blinders on when it comes to the Religion category, if it dosen't fit in there believe system then its evil or simply did not happen.

I swear I read a post by you yesterday where you said you believe in no God...

BlastTyrant

I do believe their is a God, a being who has far out lived most of the universe, Is Jesus his son? No are we all his kids? Well that depends on the believe system, I recall reading a book awhile back that had said in fact God was a Ancient Alien who has lived for Milleniums and was in fact the creator of a-lot of life on different planets including our own. This God is also the main one in charge of the sampling of each planet they had created including our own.

God and Jesus we're created as something for people to believe in and hope for when they pass on, Much like Santa was created for children or the Easter bunny, a fairy tale you could say for Adults. The problem with the Bible and the scriptures is that since it was found it has been re-written, added to things removed whole new testaments we're created from it so there is no way to ever tell what the true original story is. If it helps people get through there lives and gives them something to believe in i have no issue with it, same with Buddhists "Granted i find it much cooler to worship a fat jolly guy than a white guy in a all arab country" or any other religion, The issue comes when it is pushed onto you or used as a excuse for things happening or as a fear factor, Examples being, i recall when i was young i was told by my Grandmother that "If i smoke i am going straight to hell" or "Everytime you masterbate god kills a kitten" j/k j/k thought i would break it up a bit with the kitten joke.

people use it as a means to explain everything in life, My Dog died "It's all in Gods plan" WTF did god plan to kill my dog for? Or everytime some thing bad happens "God wanted it, or gods plan" or any time anything good happens its "Praise jesus" no don't praise jesus Praise those that helped you, i see it constantly "Surgery was successful" o Praise jesus no praise the Dr's that saved your life. Their are alot of people with Blinders on when it comes to the Religion category, if it dosen't fit in there believe system then its evil or simply did not happen.

I swear I read a post by you yesterday where you said you believe in no God...
mmmm i do not believe so, possible but not likely, never rule anything out lol

JTFriend

Each one of us is God the Mighty I AM Presence. Each one of us is proof of God. Look in the mirror and see the face of God, which is YOU.

I AM Presence - God Self - Great I AM
presence.jpg

Sit very still and quietly and FEEL the Light of God flow through the top of your head in to your body. God the I AM is the only reason you live and breathe!