Debate There is no "God"

BlastTyrant

I was still and quiet... the only thing I felt was a fart coming on.
lmao!

Sadly the only light that comes through here is the dull humming of the luminecent lights in my office. And if i look like god and we were all created in his image than i feel sorry for humanity!

Octavusprime

That is the fart of god. Take it in and feel the glory of his name.

I believe we are all living breathing gods. We make our own destiny and have the power to make what we will of our lives and this world. Don't look to an idol or outwards for salvation. Just look to yourself and all your questions shall be answered.

BlastTyrant

I believe we are all living breathing gods. We make our own destiny and have the power to make what we will of our lives and this world. Don't look to an idol or outwards for salvation. Just look to yourself and all your questions shall be answered.
Just hope loopi keeps his god to him self

Loopi

The Bearded One

His name was kinda shitty. Sorry I went out drinking last night... it was kinda wet :ROFLMAO:

titorite

Epic.

Their is a God their for your argument is invalid!

LOL. Faith really is that easy. Should we beware of faith? only if it is in the unethical or evil. I have hope and faith in the positive. And acceptence that the negative in life will more than likely resolve itself even if I am not their to see it..... weirdly I am often able to be wittness.... and that is neat.
Yes we should be fearful of Faith, many many many many misdeeds are done daily in Gods name, Wars, Murders, Homicides, Child Molestation is all done in Gods name and all justified because it was in Gods name.

The church is a Billion Dollar Free Tax Exempt Charity all based on the fear of hell and the promise of Heaven and to question the church is no different in some eyes than Treason. The church is Defanitly something to be feared.

To be fearful of faith seems pretty darn silly to me. Faith can not harm you. People can. Their reasons why they hurt others in immaterial. They made the choice to cause harm regardless of the reasoning. Negative faith is something else... Anti faith. That is something for others I suppose. Something for them to take heed upon.

Also not everyone believes in the abhrahamic faiths.

Their is more to the spiritual world that christians muslims and jews.