TheSerbRyder_ReTurns' Views on John Titor

Reading John's Posts...I do NOT recall him mentioning anything about sending Art Bell faxes. I believe that's something that was only discussed in his last VIDEO message. Posters who were aware of it also discussed the faxes AFTER John left our Timeline. In fact, there's no evidence that John mentioned sending Art Bell a fax with anyone on our Timeline, except in his VIDEO...which he says he did to pass a message to his counterpart, John II, in an attempt to communicate, so they could return to separate Timelines. That was after-the-fact.

Here are the posts where John comes up with the idea of gathering email to send in 1998. Here are those posts that I have found so far. This might be all of them. I'll know when I finish rereading the book:

February 13, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "If you want to leave a message to yourself in the future, please feel free to do so. I would make it broad enough so your name or some other important word will pop up in routine search engine that "you" might be using in 2036."

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John received thousands of emails, which he carefully archived and prepared to send when he arrived at his starting point in 1998. He put the files on a CD and kept it with him at all times." (Page 100)

March 9, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "Dear Fellow Time Travelers: In about 30 days, I will be leaving this world line to return home to 2036...After going over my flight plan home, I have discovered my VGL holdover period is a bit longer than I expected. I will be spending at least three weeks in April of 1998 as I make my way back to 1975. Therefore, I not only offer you the chance to leave yourself a message in 1998. I will take any compiled messages and email addresses you provide and send them on the net when I get to 1998.

"Granted, this will not affect you on your world line now but you might take some comfort that another 'you' on another world line has the advantage of knowing something you wish you knew three years ago. Based on the earlier questions I've seen, I've decided a day-to-day record of the Dow a day in advance should convince you that the messages are real in 1998..." (Page 150)

March 13, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "I'm giong to try and get the remaining questions today. (Forum member name) has been collecting the email and forwarding them to another address. In respect for your privacy, I am not reading them. I am only planning to forward them." (Page 151)

see proof we werent supposed to get our message from the past

Well who ever owns that account sent me 2 letters in 2010. The first letter was to me like kinda important but nothing to get excited over. The second letter put me in SHOCK!

Date 4/22/10

Hi,
I am fine.Sorry about that been somewhat preoccupied.I hope you made out well
with regards to court and all.
To answer your question about changing personal history its not a safe area to tread;meaning experiences make you who you are when they are altered,all people involved become changed and not always for the better.I had a quantum physicist explain this(in theory) at the beginning to avoid me altering my own relationships in the past.We all need those mistakes to learn and grow from.No mistakes,no experience,no growth.
Say someone getting killed in your family gets removed,now the impact,hopefully positive,of that person dying at a later date and under different circumstances comes into play.Interesting enough one theory is some one must/will die to take that person's place.Sort of a cosmic gove and take if you will.
Best Regards,
John

1) 4-22 will burn in my head forever so I was in shock for at least 20 min

2) That was my ex wifes birthday

3) She was Murdered in 03 on her mothers birthday (Killer in jail)

4)I married her ON her birthday in 85

5) Notice what he talks about!

So today I want to search the truth.

Since that last letter, lets say I have met people I shouldnt have(or should who knows)

This was the second letter! Any thoughts? Mine were will being in shock was DUUUH Time Traveler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the quantum physicist part, i was very angry at titor for what he was doing, im pretty sure i stated it here, i was very mad, that he comes on our timeline, completely changes it, and just goes back to his time line as if it never happened, while making relationships here, that are bound to affect the people here, and even him, if his heart isnt as cold as he'd like you to think, maybe thats karma, in him getting lost in time. i never would think of my self as a quantum physicist, but then come to think, my email worked, which would make me a more accomplished scientist, than now or the future, cause it was thought to be impossible... and remember i read 3 volumes of encyclopedias, did i forget to mention, science was by far my favorite field?

also in 2008 i said global warming is bs, so a guy challenged me to prove it, so with in a hour or so, i pulled up enough evidence, to prove i was correct, from harvard research, and other credible sources, from the 50's mostly 70's and up, where i proved, the earth has natural cycles of heating and cooling, and in fact, we were actually in a cooling phase, so this global warming bs, is pure lunacy, then not long after that obama gets a noble peace prize for being a liar, and someone on the forum says i say the Voice of Reason should get a noble peace prize for his ground breaking evidence exposing the global warming scam! i was actually flattered by that statement. not too long after that, surprise im banned again, in order to delete the information i had placed on those forums, whats the forum? official detroit pistons message board haha, ever since then, the pistons sucked, coincidence? or quite specific?

oh i have to say this, then out of no where, scientists come out and start exposing the truth, maybe cause i said these "scientists" are no pioneers, look at me, i just exposed something they dont have the balls to, cause i do not fear a loss in funding, or being shun, by a bunch of nerds, that hated bullies growing up, yet are part of a community, that becomes bullies. then the chain reaction took place

just another thing, i dont think the sun by fire, heats the planets, that to me is world is flat stupidity, how can an object so far away, spreading out in so many directions heat up, a lil marble, so far awy from it? all the sun does, is give us light

need more proof? nikola tesla was a serb, einstein was a fraud some people think einsteins wife was the one teaching him, cause women weren't respected back then, did i forget to say she was a serb?

^^^arg^^^

is that the best you can do? actually say something to expose what im saying is false, not much has changed since 2000-2001, see why, i dont like to talk titor on forums. everyone wants new evidence, then when i give them more evidence than they ever had, they get mad, why? cause it wasnt them? like the titor story, everyone wants to scream its fake, but have no evidence to back up their claims, oh fyi, those messages you just seen for the first time were sent to me months ago, and the first thing that wasnt a date that stuck out to me, was when titor talks about a quantum physicist trying to explain things to him

im posting my titor videos for a specific reason, even though me trying to be humble, says not to, but these explosions remind me, of the titor part 2 and 3 videos

im gonna re watch all of these, and find the explosions part, and tell you where it is, then explain in detail, about these explosions

5:30 part 2 i describe the explosions i heard, "the day time travel was invented"

after watching 2 and 3, you may take my quantum physics wondering, more seriously, i just cant tell everything i know, cause 1, they dont pay me, 2 they dont have good intentions to know what i know

Liberty

the quantum physicist part, i was very angry at titor for what he was doing, im pretty sure i stated it here, i was very mad, that he comes on our timeline, completely changes it, and just goes back to his time line as if it never happened, while making relationships here, that are bound to affect the people here, and even him, if his heart isnt as cold as he'd like you to think, maybe thats karma, in him getting lost in time. i never would think of my self as a quantum physicist, but then come to think, my email worked, which would make me a more accomplished scientist, than now or the future, cause it was thought to be impossible... and remember i read 3 volumes of encyclopedias, did i forget to mention, science was by far my favorite field?

also in 2008 i said global warming is bs, so a guy challenged me to prove it, so with in a hour or so, i pulled up enough evidence, to prove i was correct, from harvard research, and other credible sources, from the 50's mostly 70's and up, where i proved, the earth has natural cycles of heating and cooling, and in fact, we were actually in a cooling phase, so this global warming bs, is pure lunacy, then not long after that obama gets a noble peace prize for being a liar, and someone on the forum says i say the Voice of Reason should get a noble peace prize for his ground breaking evidence exposing the global warming scam! i was actually flattered by that statement. not too long after that, surprise im banned again, in order to delete the information i had placed on those forums, whats the forum? official detroit pistons message board haha, ever since then, the pistons sucked, coincidence? or quite specific?

oh i have to say this, then out of no where, scientists come out and start exposing the truth, maybe cause i said these "scientists" are no pioneers, look at me, i just exposed something they dont have the balls to, cause i do not fear a loss in funding, or being shun, by a bunch of nerds, that hated bullies growing up, yet are part of a community, that becomes bullies. then the chain reaction took place

just another thing, i dont think the sun by fire, heats the planets, that to me is world is flat stupidity, how can an object so far away, spreading out in so many directions heat up, a lil marble, so far awy from it? all the sun does, is give us light

need more proof? nikola tesla was a serb, einstein was a fraud some people think einsteins wife was the one teaching him, cause women weren't respected back then, did i forget to say she was a serb?

Serb I tell ya! I would love to know who wrote me those two letters!
Glad your posting. I was an old engineering student but it got to much for me.
But there are to many birthday codes in both these letters. (You know that fact!)
And it does seem like Titor just being on this worldline changed a lot for the worst in some cases.
We never get good news.

So the event of all time is that ALL of us are on this forum weather we post or watch!
WELCOME BACK!

Samstwitch

TheSerbRyder_ReTurns, Yeah, I remember this guy. He acts like he's stoned! Why don't you post this on your thread that the Administrator made for your stuff? Stop cluttering up this thread, pleeease!

TheSerbRyder_ReTurns, Yeah, I remember this guy. He acts like he's stoned! Why don't you post this on your thread that the Administrator made for your stuff? Stop cluttering up this thread, pleeease!

listen its all about titor, just because it has me discussing it, doesnt mean its solely about me, and whats the beef with weed? maybe you should try it, then you would know its not as bad as your lead to beLIEve, and instead of being a judgemental biatch, how bout you talk about the information being presented, your acting like a child, grow up

you need to realize i came here, cause i was told to seek out you, cause pam found what you had to say interesting, and because of that ive been giving you respect you have not earned, out of respect for pam... frankly your leash is getting short

i have not been malicious with you at all, yet you insist on having a vendetta of hate towards me, and i have no idea why? im supposed to be here to work with you. and im finding you hard to work with. advice, put your prejudice towards me aside, and talk to the grown folks when your able, to speak without hate.

maybe if you would talk more about titor, than me, we might get some shi done. yet im supposedly making this about me? the only ones making this about me, are those who blindly attack me

and sam you like to think of your self as thee leading titor researcher, compiling all this evidence, which i perceived you to be just that. yet you blatently are on a hell bent mission to omitting the evidence of TheSerbRyder, the one who was there when pam was, only here cause pam, and liberty, and u may under estimate liberty's involvement also, yet he was givin those messages from titor for a reason, and he contacted me because of the date on my first video! and he even got me to contact pam, and has been a middleman of sorts, between pam and i, which is why? i say i wonder if pam is told, not to have direct contact with me, cause it may just maybe, break one of titors rules. And yes i point out pam speaking once i came, cause through liberty he informed me, pam wants to speak here, but said she shouldn't and i asked if its cause of titor telling her, or her own will. and he said, she said, she shouldn't not couldn't. then surprise once i post, she posts, as if to prove to me, she wanted me to post here, and she can feel free to say her feelings on all of this as she wants, i am not trying to represent her hence mis represent her. i am just stating my side to this, and what i can make sense of this. now am i clear on why? i am here? my dear? yes i am being sincere!

i was there when titor posted

ok first of all im who was once known as TheSerbRyder on the abovetopsecret forums... i know you probably get all these messages about john. theres one main thing i wonder, ok i was 14-15 years old at the time, and i could never get my questions answered, the first one i asked was about stock tips, cause i wanted to test him, and see how he would reply, when he replied with anger towards me, i realized this was not just a random joke. so i got serious asked him why? y2k didn't happen, my memory is a lil foggy, either i got irritated at you, or him, or both... for not answering my question... finally i got a reply with his posting guidelines, of rules, of which apparently i was breaking one of his rules, ya know the avoid death one, financial gain, and say info that may change historical figures... yet he did answer a question of mine, and it was the one, where i said, if multiple world theories is true, than one of you has to be the real you... and he said i was right in my line of thinking, but heres a twist, i forgot the rest he said... it may be on the archives, although i feel the archives have been manipulated, cause there is no trace of my old screen name i mentioned above on there, and i did see my multiple world theories question on the archive, yet asked by someone else. it was strange to me... next thing, i know for sure i was in the thick of things when it came to the email thing, if not i was the one who came up with the idea, so he could prove he was legit... i know i did send him an email. and since i was 15 at the time of the email, i said no use sending me a message in 98 just send me one when ya get back to 2036... also i do remember saying leave a message in 98 that will prove to us u were right, and my main concern was, that message would go to another world line, that john hasn't been to, yet amazingly i found many years later, the art bell single seven prodcast on youtube, and was amazed, john really fuckin did it!!! he explained the onion peel, the fax was so him, and said towers that were once there are no longer there, that to me was proof he was the real deal, even though in my email, i told him i trust him... then lastly last post he makes, he says im surprised no one asked me why? y2k didn't happen... i was furious, and i may have taken it out on you, i was obviously immature back then, so i apoligize if i was... basically i dunno, may be good to know this info, or maybe you can fill me in on information to my contact with him, and you as a screener of sorts to get to him. i have a few titor videos on my youtube page, and a odd thing... well actually ill keep it to my self for now, i dont even know if your the real pamela, libertarious suggested i talk to you, and he to be honest, well i dont get all that much, yet he said he got a message and it concerned me, and i dont know if i filled this gap in my memory, or i did say this in my email, 2011 give me a progress report on how im doing, cause i swore to him, he'd look at my generation differently than he did then... refer to my titor videos for more detailed insight to that
10/03/11

sorry pam or libertarious, if you wanted this private, this was my message to pam...

see my story was completely the same then and now, that i present to you, and lib, sorry i was being honest, i didn't understand you that well back then, now i know ya better my friend, your a good man

how could i forget, main reason i posted this, if i said this to pam exactly a month ago, dont you think she would want nothing to do with me if i wasn't being honest? yet she is the reason im here talking to all of you now!!!

Serb I tell ya! I would love to know who wrote me those two letters!
Glad your posting. I was an old engineering student but it got to much for me.
But there are to many birthday codes in both these letters. (You know that fact!)
And it does seem like Titor just being on this worldline changed a lot for the worst in some cases.
We never get good news.

So the event of all time is that ALL of us are on this forum weather we post or watch!
WELCOME BACK!

maybe your the quantum physicist, but i must say this, that is titor, cause when you told me, i think this one is for you. it made all the sense in the world to me... especially since the deaths mean little to me, but obviously meant a lot to you. john is very clever i must say that, to be able to code information, and banking, on the messengers being able to decode it, its amazing really. how he says how i tried to explain to him what it was he was doing, is like the scientist warning the power hungry dictator what pushing the big red button will do, yet the dictator doesnt listen, in that message it seems as if john learned his mistake, and took the kid more seriously. which made me happy for a second, then sad, cause then my theory was right, and neither he or i, could anticipate how grave the implications, of what i theorized would happen, would in reality do