TheSerbRyder_ReTurns' Views on John Titor

Ren

is that the best you can do?

Serb,
How will it all go down?

Here is my latest opinion based on current events.
Monday the stock markets crash.
A meteor crashes south of Greece.
Greece is kicked out of the E.U.
The E.U. starts to recover.
Israel attacks Iran.
Turkey and all Islamic nations attack.
There is an exchange of nukes.
India joins Israel and Europe and the U.S.
Everyone is drafted.
Those in the U.S. who dodge the draft begin a rebellion.

SerbRyder, did Titor ever tell you that you were much needed for his mission? I think you are needed. Peoples misconceptions and preconceptions about you color his entire story in an intended way.
nope but titor did say he wasnt trying to be believed, and apparently no one believes me

Serb,
How will it all go down?

Here is my latest opinion based on current events.
Monday the stock markets crash.
A meteor crashes south of Greece.
Greece is kicked out of the E.U.
The E.U. starts to recover.
Israel attacks Iran.
Turkey and all Islamic nations attack.
There is an exchange of nukes.
India joins Israel and Europe and the U.S.
Everyone is drafted.
Those in the U.S. who dodge the draft begin a rebellion.

see i been expecting the fraud of the stock market to crash for years really, so i wont venture to guess, when they finally say oops we been lying,
i dont see how you could guess when a meteor would strike, especially where it would strike
the e.u wont recover cause then portugal, spain, and italy will still need bail outs, if not more
israel doesnt have the balls to do it
turkey already defys israel
if anyone gets a nuke it would be iran, to scare israel from doing yet another thing stupid, as well as all the neighbors of israel
i think india is firmly on the axis of good, aka against nato. the axis of good/honor countries like russia, serbia, china etc.
everyone drafted would mean world war 3
world war 3 will have a main focal point in america, we dodged one 2 many wars, even though, we cause them

oh to expand on israel, i know a lil about geography, and if israel becomes more foolish, do you think it would be that hard for russia to press a button and pulverize israel, in one instant. making a once cold war, very hot? because war inc. would no longer be profitable for them... did titor say israel is prepared for the ultimate offense, not defense? or was it the opposite? i cant remember either way, they're fucked

Liberty

Nice answers Serb. Here are some of mine.

"1. According to the Constitution, who do you think has the final word on choosing a President and why?"
"2. Do you think the Electoral College should be continued?"

Politicians and privileged have been using the constitution as toilet paper for far too long. The majority of the entire population of U.S. people should elect The President. There should be no electoral college.

"3. Why do you think the Bill of Rights was written?"

The Bill of Rights was written because politicians and the privileged stomp on the obvious and natural rights of people every day. We need to put it in writing so that we can fight being abused.

"4. What is your opinion of the second amendment to the Bill of Rights?"

The right to keep arms must be earned. There must be reasonable regulations. Law abiding citizens should have the right to conceal. They can prevent crimes and instill needed fear and order in society. Roughly half of all women in 2011 have a pistol in the U.S.

"5. Does anyone know what industry is the largest US political contributor?"
Energy and the energy exploration industry.

"6. Does anyone know who owns the majority of the solar power research and development companies?"

No. But it is important to get people interested in buying solar lights that can also power small electronic devices.

"7. Imagine you have all the money and power you desire. What do you see yourself doing?"

I'd support soup kitchens, shelters workfare programs and schools. I'd also keep an amount of money needed for a nice home, clothes and travel.

"8. What is the longest distance you ever ran and/or walked at one time without stopping?"

I used to walk 10 hours once a week. I now walk about 3 hours once a week.

"9. What is the longest period of time you went without food?"

One day.

"10. Do you know what Cholera is and how to avoid getting it?"

Most people don't know how to filter water. But it is an important skill. When we're out there in the wilderness, Cholera will kill a lot of us.

Interesting ren!

Serb, You continue to clutter this thread with every self-proclaimed Time Traveler that was ever on Art Bell's Show. Enough. They are NOT related to this John Titor thread. You have 2 threads started for other videos you posted. Start your own thread for these videos, and stop posting them here.

Titorite, I too have noticed what's happening with Obama's lack-of-support for Israel, especially how he tried push the borders back to the 1960's (can't remember specifics, but I'm sure you know what I'm referring to). It fits in with what John said would occur.

ya know for a self proclaimed john titor expert, you sure do miss the obvious coincidences between the videos i posted, and john titor... you claiming to be an expert doesnt that make you a narcissist? hey!!!

titorite

Serb , if you look at post number one you'll find my screen name there not Sam... I am the self proclaiming one. She has posted lots of backround info,pictures, volumes of reference notes, book quotes, etc etc.... So sam has actually provided a fair amount of proof and that is not narcissistic at all.

You however have taken many words that many different people wrote to john titor back in 00/01 and claimed them as you own words and portrayed yourself as someone who would interactive in that conversation when in fact you were not.I would say that is VERY narcissistic.

Serb , if you look at post number one you'll find my screen name there not Sam... I am the self proclaiming one. She has posted lots of backround info,pictures, volumes of reference notes, book quotes, etc etc.... So sam has actually provided a fair amount of proof and that is not narcissistic at all.

You however have taken many words that many different people wrote to john titor back in 00/01 and claimed them as you own words and portrayed yourself as someone who would interactive in that conversation when in fact you were not.I would say that is VERY narcissistic.

ok self proclaimed researcher on titor... and titorite i would say the nickname i told ya, anyways you were there in the chat when i was trying to figure out if a time-slip actually took place when i said it might have, which would explain why the postings being different may be true, to you, and me