TheSerbRyder_ReTurns' Views on John Titor

sam on a serious note, as if i havent been serious this whole time... i really need to know as much as i can, of what johns mom said about each posting, i already read the posts over and over, yet out of my respect for my FRIEND JOHN. i will not contribute to someones profit of his story, nor have the means of getting a copy, john taught me well, i avoid banks, hence i dont have a credit/debit card to buy anything online anyways, even if i wanted to

titorite

really.... I mean really?

Dude if it meant anything at all to anyone ,contact the family lawyer Larry Harber. He handles the correspondence.

otherwise... just stop with the shtick.

Also another set of ten questions from John Titor

1. According to the Constitution, who do you think has the final word on choosing a President and why?

2. Do you think the Electoral College should be continued?

3. Why do you think the Bill of Rights was written?

4. What is your opinion of the second amendment to the Bill of Rights?

5. Does anyone know what industry is the largest US political contributor?

6. Does anyone know who owns the majority of the solar power research and development companies?

7. Imagine you have all the money and power you desire. What do you see yourself doing?

8. What is the longest distance you ever ran and/or walked at one time without stopping?

9. What is the longest period of time you went without food?

10. Do you know what Cholera is and how to avoid getting it?

1) it should be we the people
2) no i do not
3) to protect we the people, from oppression even if its the same oppression they fought, when it was written
4) it is there to protect we the people against enemies foreign or DOMESTIC
5) id guess the banksters
6) probably some corrupt global warming company, in favor of the carbon credits scam
7) giving away, more like investing in growth of humanity, than i spend for myself
8) 4 miles on a track, basketball non stop all day, 8 hours, daily
9) couple days
10) its a chemical weapon, used on the people in haiti, by the UN, as they were witnessed pouring it in the water supply

Let's keep this thread related to the topic matter. If you want to spew some crazy froth that is non related to the topic, start a new thread. If you want to debunk, we have a thread for that. Folks want to read and respond to topic related posts. not idiotic rants. I'm not naming names...you know who you are. Take it elsewhere. I'm sure Num is getting tired of wading through these posts only to remove gibberish that isn't related to the topic.

relax ive pretty much covered all i could, now all i have left is to compare notes

arg...I said rocking the beeper not him.. I thought that was self evident.

arg again.

what titor said verbatim was : "on 2-25-01 titor asked us : Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?

he was 100% accurate in that statement on iraq too, cause they did lie, about wmd's in iraq, then bush had the audacity to make a joke, of the murders he was responsible for, video of his evilness coming...

and this is not counting all the iraqi deaths, especially civilians! or deaths still piling up to this day, does anyone really beLIEve obama when he says by i think he said december all or most troops come home? when he was campaigning/lying to we the people, for us to vote for him, he swore to us, he would bring the troops home, all he did was, send more troops over seas, than bush did!

Ren

SerbRyder, did Titor ever tell you that you were much needed for his mission? I think you are needed. Peoples misconceptions and preconceptions about you color his entire story in an intended way.

Ren

Nice answers Serb. Here are some of mine.

"1. According to the Constitution, who do you think has the final word on choosing a President and why?"
"2. Do you think the Electoral College should be continued?"

Politicians and privileged have been using the constitution as toilet paper for far too long. The majority of the entire population of U.S. people should elect The President. There should be no electoral college.

"3. Why do you think the Bill of Rights was written?"

The Bill of Rights was written because politicians and the privileged stomp on the obvious and natural rights of people every day. We need to put it in writing so that we can fight being abused.

"4. What is your opinion of the second amendment to the Bill of Rights?"

The right to keep arms must be earned. There must be reasonable regulations. Law abiding citizens should have the right to conceal. They can prevent crimes and instill needed fear and order in society. Roughly half of all women in 2011 have a pistol in the U.S.

"5. Does anyone know what industry is the largest US political contributor?"
Energy and the energy exploration industry.

"6. Does anyone know who owns the majority of the solar power research and development companies?"

No. But it is important to get people interested in buying solar lights that can also power small electronic devices.

"7. Imagine you have all the money and power you desire. What do you see yourself doing?"

I'd support soup kitchens, shelters workfare programs and schools. I'd also keep an amount of money needed for a nice home, clothes and travel.

"8. What is the longest distance you ever ran and/or walked at one time without stopping?"

I used to walk 10 hours once a week. I now walk about 3 hours once a week.

"9. What is the longest period of time you went without food?"

One day.

"10. Do you know what Cholera is and how to avoid getting it?"

Most people don't know how to filter water. But it is an important skill. When we're out there in the wilderness, Cholera will kill a lot of us.