Three John Titor's On This Site

Ren

Liberty
"Describe the 1973 mission in Illinois."

I wasn't there in 1973.
There was a prototype of the 5100 called SCAMP [Special Computer APL Machine Portable] developed at the Palo Alto, California Scientific Center. It used the PALM [Put All Logic in Microcode] processor. That was some risky business.

"Also ANY stories of running into TT'S from another future time period."

It was never a coincidence.

"Shouldn't we demand the government come clean about time travel? (bet no one would listen but a few)"

The government is highly disorganized. We all think there are a few powerful government generals in charge but the truth is wealthy people and politicians are in charge. Asking the government to come clean on things won't get us anywhere.

"Would St. Louis and Memphis be in danger soon?"

Yes. Mostly from riots. Stay far away from those cities if law and order should crumble.

"Dr Hugh Kimbrough, Did you know of him?"

Nope.

"I always wondered what mistakes were made in the development of successful time travel! (The Apollo program had fatal mistakes.)"

Time Travel is a highly risky business. The Philadelphia Experiment is a case to study.

"Why would our government allow Islamic Training Camps in the US?"

To give us an excuse to occupy terrorists in their own country and slow the destruction in ours. That and to take their oil.

"What year did your TT Unit start?"

The Titor Project was formed January 2nd, 2030.

"Why is China scared of time travel? (They don't even want tv shows with the subject)"

China doesn't want its people to be perceived as superstitious. Horror, Science Fiction, Time Travel and the like are being curbed. They also restrict these things to remind the people that they have the power to restrict. Just like in North Africa, the government leadership's time will come.

"When you talk of Pam Hunt, do you mean ANOTHER total and different Pam?"

There is Pam Moore. But she was just a member of an Internet forum.

Liberty

Posted by John Titor on 03-24-2001 06:19 PM

I will be leaving this worldline shortly and this will be my final post. There are only a handful of people who will know exactly when I will be leaving and I’m sure they will let you know when I’m gone.

In the last few days I have found your choice of topics quite interesting and from an objective viewpoint I think it collectively answers one of your own questions, “If time travel is real, where are all the time travelers?” In the past, I have stated that quite frankly, you all scare the Hell out of me and I’m sure other temporal drivers would feel the same. But now I have an expanded explanation with two examples.

A while ago (on one of the posts), I related an experience I had with my parents while we were driving down a highway. Every now and then, we would pass someone who was in obvious distress with their vehicle. I was amazed that so many people could pass them by without stopping to help. Their explanation was fear. The risk of helping someone was too great and with today’s technology, they probably had a cell phone anyway. If they didn’t, the walk to a gas station would be good for them and teach them a lesson for running out of gas.

The other example is the plight of the homeless. When you pass them as individuals on the street I see the way people selectively choose an alternate path to avoid them.

Those two examples best define why time travelers do not show themselves. In trying to help you, we put ourselves as great risk and there’s really no point to it. We know the nature of time dictates that traveling between “exact” worldlines is impossible. Therefore, the only results we will see will be the ones we stay to see. Since worldlines, outcomes and events are infinite, we have better things to do. When I arrive in the “new” 1998 worldline on my way home I could easily start all of this again and continue to go through the same conversations with all of the same people. However, I already know you won’t pay any attention or believe me because we’ve already been through it on this worldline. Besides, I think the walk to the gas station will do you some good.

Me: Kinda nice when you don't have to walk to the gas station when its not about gas but tools.

2) Tools that veterans carry. Not a question for you but a personal experience for me

3)The other example is the plight of the homeless. When you pass them as individuals on the street I see the way people selectively choose an alternate path to avoid them. (Your thoughts Ren.)

And tell us why did Y2K didnt happen in our world-line.

Liberty

This is entertainment Ren! The power of love-Huey Lewis isn't the song! Why is that sir?
Pam is going to be on her job for a long time!

Harte

As for the cameras, I know all about them... I moved to the rurals of the ozarks a few years back...

Well, I hope we can agree on one thing here:

The Ozarks are beautiful. The region itself is a great place to live.

Harte

Liberty

Yes! The Ozarks are a pretty place! I wonder about Missouri.Kansas.Illinois.Tennessee. Nebraska,Iowa,Arkansas and a few others. Titor said in 2036 Texas is still there but more mexican! Makes you wonder sometimes!

Ren

"3)The other example is the plight of the homeless. When you pass them as individuals on the street I see the way people selectively choose an alternate path to avoid them. (Your thoughts Ren.) And tell us why did Y2K didnt happen in our world-line."

Y2K did happen on a limited scale. There were a few problems. But system, software and hardware engineers averted this because of a fear campaign that urged them to make revisions and updates. It was the fear campaign that warned us and frightened us enough to prepare well!

On September 11th, 2006, a movie was released called "Death of a President". It depicted the assassination of our President who was in Chicago at the time. That movie may have been a substitute for the actual historical event and that movie may have averted a terrible cascade of events.

ATS
reply posted on 13-8-2011 @ 06:50 AM by ren1999

O.k. CNN World News will report..

"Ron Paul Wins Iowa Straw Poll"

October 29th, 2011. I stated in a previous thread specifically that Ron Paul would win the Iowa Straw poll and that headlines would say so. I was chastised by many comments saying that Michelle Bachmann won that poll. They thought I was referring to the August 13th, 2011 poll. I actually was referring to that poll as well because Michelle never really one that one in August.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...-both-tallies-at-gop-pres-straw-poll-in-iowa/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/29/ron-paul-wins-iowa-straw-poll_n_1065579.html

I am not a Republican. I am a Democrat and an Obama supporter. But if you are a Republican, I urge you to vote Ron Paul. Sure all his ideas are really out there on everything but the economy. His economic ideas are right on. We need to put these ideas to work now including replacing the FED with a real bank that doesn't steal our tax interest.