Time to Build It

Mayhem

Zenith
I have started to make daily vlog again , so if you anyone wish to follow , please do,
and its more oriented about my daily
life and tumblr blog, if i ever make it out of all my suffocating debt and someone can help promote me if its even worth it , on my patreon all the link are in this thread.
so this is the last time i will ever ask for anything, because if we dont collaborate properly and trying to graps ( live talk) each other properly , we wont ever achieve this, unless like so many a lot of people are just here to be entertain and pass the time, i have been at this for more than 1 years and like i said in the chat the other day i am your arms and experimenter , i can build anything and everything, but i cannot achieve all this by myself, and i cannot absorb all the information there is so much my brain can absorb and compute, i am a generator or idea and inventor, but in order to achieve this i need a space to work in and money wich i dont have access anymore, compare to the previous of myself 2 years ago, this is why is it worth it to bother people with this project and beg for funds for something we can even agree upon and make ourself, so on this here is my vlog of today and please put your two cents on this topic,
cheers

Can you be more Specific what amount of funds do you need?

1000, 10,000's?

TimeFlipper

voice-of-God-weapon.gif

Do not waste time to see website shown in pic..it was closed for some reason.

If you would like the details of an Amateur Radio Transceiver that can do all that, let me know, but its only for experimental purposes :eek: :D....Im off topic.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Can you be more Specific what amount of funds do you need?

1000, 10,000's?[/QUOTE]

in order to be fair and square and to show that i would not use the funds for my personal use , i would shop around for what i need and post the quote , then get the fund to buy them and make it, its only what i ask for, a community effort
or give people what i need ( ebay and others) link and , well you get the idea, i do not wish to take money from people , i dont want to waste people hard earn money , but wish to make this working as a community
cheers

Tron1

TimeFlipper if it can be built it will be built, robots will not be built not in our timeline. There are ways to time travel. Astral is just the beginning. I'm going to make a HDR this summer. I have been working my ass off and saving money. I spend 5.00 a day for coffee and lunch. I have over 1,000 saved up. Yes I will probably inquire DR Z's help. We are not far from each other.

SomethingCursed

I believe OP is nuts, but in case he's actually just a really smart dude who thinks in chemical formulas and mathematical equations: There was a guy who allegedly built a time machine, he went on Art Bell and told his story. Look into it mate! His name is/was(lol) Mad Man Marcum.

Good luck brah

The_Observer

TimeFlipper if it can be built it will be built, robots will not be built not in our timeline. There are ways to time travel. Astral is just the beginning. I'm going to make a HDR this summer. I have been working my ass off and saving money. I spend 5.00 a day for coffee and lunch. I have over 1,000 saved up. Yes I will probably inquire DR Z's help. We are not far from each other.

You can save more money by not eating or drinking at all.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If you save a couple bucks every day, you end up with a few hundred at the end of the year. Worth it!

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i dont make enough to save, and i mean i make it barely from pay to pay i cannot wait until there will be better weather so i can start my committed work again, as for the offer for help, let me figure what is properly needed, than we will discuss some more, but like i mention before , and many time ages ago, we will get this thru live talk, only , and live talk only i am tired of chat it doesnt lead anywhere ( to slow for my taste, ) if we talk about what we need i can take note and express myself better, so this part i up for you all i already posted the drawing fo what i planned to make, wich is not that expensive, but its complicated to imagine, whats actually lies in my head, so i will wait some more, natural, timeflipper and a few other did help greatly, i think what we need is to start using arduino parts pc and rasbarry pie as well to make our own power modulation device and frequency controller,
on this , cheers everyone
and many thanks again

TimeFlipper

DrZ, why would we need parts from Arduino and Raspberry pie, and why make a frequency controller/generator when theres already lots of them out there which are very accurate and stable..I have two frequency generators already :giggle: