Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
just saying, if the part out there are not complient to the whole concept we can turn to them

DoctorZ

arduinos and rasberry pie are small and compact, i could even use a micro pc that run on window and would have output port in the back i know how to make these run. cheers

DoctorZ

Any updates doc, watched a few of your youtubes :)
Nothing new, no $ to spare, so its a waiting game , yet again, no patreon either so far and my contact in florida is just getting back on his feet so that might take awhile also , for now, i am good i know where i am going and my idea of a self feeding generator is something i am going to focus more on,

DoctorZ

using today technology , and simple principle, we can easely build a self feeding generator that can be scaled up to any size, from the size of a lunch box to the size of a work trailer, without the need of any fuel, this could help poor people in any country , as its not affect by weather, and can powered like i can said, if made in any size a basic fridge, i have a schema made, but i would love to have this idea fund as its something i can make right here right now, if you guys are in let me know,cheers, this aint no joke

TimeFlipper

Are you talking about an"overunity" devce whereby you put in a specific amount of energy and get even more energy out, such as a perpetual motion machine?...A guy called Greg Watson first came up with that claim over 30 years ago...Or do you mean some sort of free energy device where you can find thousands of them on You Tube?

What i suggest is that first you TRY and get the device patented and then for a few dollars make a small working model of it showing what it does and advertise it on the internet for free, and if it really does something magical, you will have lots of companies lining up with huge amounts of money to purchase it...You certainly wont need anyone, especially on Paranormalis to fund it for you..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Are you talking about an"overunity" devce whereby you put in a specific amount of energy and get even more energy out, such as a perpetual motion machine?...A guy called Greg Watson first came up with that claim over 30 years ago...Or do you mean some sort of free energy device where you can find thousands of them on You Tube?

What i suggest is that first you TRY and get the device patented and then for a few dollars make a small working model of it showing what it does and advertise it on the internet for free, and if it really does something magical, you will have lots of companies lining up with huge amounts of money to purchase it...You certainly wont need anyone, especially on Paranormalis to fund it for you..

There is the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator which was granted a patent. Thomas Bearden and three others share the patent. But no one is lining up to reap the spoils. As far as I know there has been no mass production of this device. But working prototypes do exist. Last I read the inventors wanted investors to put up 10 million to reasearch an optimal design. Somehow I think this device is being suppressed.