Time to Build It

Mayhem

Zenith
The frequency has slightly altered as the axis of the poles has shifted.
The rotational pull on the planet is still wobbling around minutely.
As there is more water melting this will have an effect.

I will pm you a person that you can contact,
that may choose to give you some answers.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
@DoctorZ Where is the "device" thats supposed to be in that jumbled up mess?..all i can see is a commercial thermometer..
thats the whole point , there is no work done because its too cold, when in the last two week i couldnt do anything because working downstair was unbearable cold,

DoctorZ

ok here is a small preliminary set up idea of what i want to make , it involve a lot of complicated circuitry i can assemble , but cannot make myself , help is need , all input will be welcome,
tumblr_p2it2jEerB1tgqnhzo1_1280.jpg

DoctorZ

here is a written point of view of how i want to make this device

digital display ( preferable a touch screen )
on/off button, ,
power level control for the magnet,

frequency signal generator,

a system to control the modulation of power and signal together to the magnet,

4 magnet , about 3 inch long and 3/4 thick ,

and some sort of a emitter either a laser or anything that would show me a physical manifestation of the gateway i am generating
cheers
lets try to figure how to make this and work together,
Sincerely
DrZ

DoctorZ

I have started to make daily vlog again , so if you anyone wish to follow , please do,
and its more oriented about my daily life and tumblr blog, if i ever make it out of all my suffocating debt and someone can help promote me if its even worth it , on my patreon all the link are in this thread.
so this is the last time i will ever ask for anything, because if we dont collaborate properly and trying to graps ( live talk) each other properly , we wont ever achieve this, unless like so many a lot of people are just here to be entertain and pass the time, i have been at this for more than 1 years and like i said in the chat the other day i am your arms and experimenter , i can build anything and everything, but i cannot achieve all this by myself, and i cannot absorb all the information there is so much my brain can absorb and compute, i am a generator or idea and inventor, but in order to achieve this i need a space to work in and money wich i dont have access anymore, compare to the previous of myself 2 years ago, this is why is it worth it to bother people with this project and beg for funds for something we can even agree upon and make ourself, so on this here is my vlog of today and please put your two cents on this topic,
cheers

TimeFlipper

DrZ, the type of Time-Machine you asked for in the chat room could not be built at present...:(.
For example the one Terahertz Audio frequency you spoke about could never be achieved without firstly using a crystal lattice system, which is still only in the experimental phase of general science as of now....We needed much lower frequencies to work on, which unfortunately you could not give us, and without knowledge of those specific lower frequencies, your project could not even begin..:(..

However the building of your device from the schematic shown above, should be simple...But you will be needing exact frequencies, and i can see you experimenting on them for months :cool: :D..
Start off with a small stable12volt power supply (8x1.5volt batteries for example) fed into a small handheld Audio Frequency Generator (most of them operate between 9 to 15volts) :)

Then take the output pulses from the Frequency Generator, and split them between the four (small) magnets...I dont expect that you will create a vortex to walk through, but you do have a small cheap accurate experimental model to work from, just to see if your concept is feasible without spending lots of money on it..(y)..