Time Travel and myself

Frog186

Time Travel and myself

Traveler Malaki
Hi it's Frog once again I just wanted to say I hope your not busy if you are I won't bother you but if you aren't then can you answer my questions above ^ I will be waiting patiently for your reply! thanks for listening and time and patience!

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Frog186@Nov 7 2004, 12:42 AM
Traveler Malaki
Hi I'm Frog I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions if you don't mind at all I have done some traveling myself but I call it time shifting or time phasing and it doesn't happen all of the time just sometimes when I buy new electronics stuff I will tell you privately about my issues later on now to the questions:

1. What kind of time travel do you do?

2. Will the movies be public or private when you release them?

3. Do you know what interdimentional travel means and could you explain it to me?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for the advice and information I guess I will chat with you later thanks for listening too well I have some stuff to do so see you later!

Sorry it took so long Frog, my computer is messed up as well as my friends, so im using my Aunts, so it will be a while before i can post again, maybe a week or so if we can scrounge up the money to get someone to check out the computer. Anyway, ill answer your questions.

1. I do astral time travel as well as some physical time travel, astral is easier, but i will use physical so that i can take notes easier.

2. The tapes will be posted on a website, possibly this one if i can find a way to transfer copies to DVD, then to the internet, which may take a while, but i wont actually record my physical time travel until next summer.

3. Interdimensional travel is travel to parallel universes, it basically means you go to an alternate version of reality, sometimes i can "switch" with my alternates in those universes, which is making him move his consciousness into me as i move mine into his body. Parallel universes exist on a spectrum, and yes every one has its own quamtum signature. Universes close to us on the spectrum are easily accessable, and can be traversed easily, and have very little or no noticable historical divergence other then day-to-day events, like a mirror being cracked in your house in one universe, but not another. They all appear to have the same laws of physics as far as i can tell.

PS, i made an astral jump to the future, i didnt chose a date, but i saw a new report about rioting, and groups forming to do action against the government, it was short but scary, as i saw a map of the "red states blue states" and that people are saying that the country has been taken over by Nazis, etc. I also saw a report about Bush amassing troops on the border of North Korea in order to rid them of nukes and to bring them to democracy, this was in another jump, the date i saw was June 4th, 2005, most of the troops appear to have been drafted, and i heard from my friend Melissa when she made a jump about a draft being reinstated in March of 2005 as well. Ill post more if i can get a chance to come back to my aunts or if my computer starts working again.
Blessed Be-Malaki

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 15 2004, 06:24 PM
How do you explain your prediction of kerry winning being wrong?

I was seeing more lines where Kerry won, and i visited more of those lines because i was blinded by the fact that i should have done a "trailing" to see which timeline would have been a correct one. A "trailing" is a technique that allows one to trace across a single timeline more effectively. I need to work on my accuracy. I will make some further jumps using "trailing" to see what i come up with and to see if its any different.
Blessed Be-Malaki

Frog186

Time Travel and myself

Traveler Malaki
Hi once again I just wanted to tell you could you tell me what kind of dimensions or timelines you been too and what they look like from your point of view by means of physical time travel? also do people of other parallel universes or timelines know your a time traveler or just part of their world? sorry to lay these questions down on you but I appreciate your time and patience and so much more you have been a big help to me if I get any experiences I will let you know of them later on well I wish you good luck on your journeys talk with you later!

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Frog186@Nov 15 2004, 09:16 PM
Traveler Malaki
Hi once again I just wanted to tell you could you tell me what kind of dimensions or timelines you been too and what they look like from your point of view by means of physical time travel? also do people of other parallel universes or timelines know your a time traveler or just part of their world? sorry to lay these questions down on you but I appreciate your time and patience and so much more you have been a big help to me if I get any experiences I will let you know of them later on well I wish you good luck on your journeys talk with you later!

I usually visit timelines and dimensions where different social standards are in place, and where events turn out differently, like a world where Rick Santorun is President, and a lot of Civil Rights laws are about ot be overturned, or a world where the United States is divided up into 4 sections. The Oral States, OH, MI, VA, Indiana, and Iowa i believe. The Border States, West Virginia, New York, NH, NJ, and some other states that i never heard of, and Canada is called the Indian Territorial Provinces, that universe appears to be rich.
Another universe i visited is one where the Christian Coalition took power, its not a good timeline from my perspective, as nearly every other religion and culture got exterminated, and bible verses are posted everywhere, and women are opressed in that line, i think either Pat Robertson or Pat Buchanan is the leader in that line, but i cannot remember. Usually when i switch to those other universes, most people think im still their Kevin, some usually find out afterward that im from somewhere else, usually my friends who are into Wicca, nearly every alternate Melissa i encounter finds out that im from a parallel universe, sometimes on worlds with psychic abilities being known, my mother would know, or my brothers, and usually my alternates switch with me in front of them. I have talked to some of my alternates on a few occasions, but they know that when they are in this universe to act just like me, and to try not to alter anything. I never alter anything in their universes either. Usually when im asleep can i only access timelines far across the multiversal spectrum, but i can get to ones really close now. I shall make future trips to those universes to see what they are like today.
Blessed Be-Malaki

Frog186

Time Travel and myself

Traveler Malaki
Hi once again I just wanted to tell you I might be able to go to other parallel universes or timelines that is if my pendant works if it doesn't then I will keep trying in order for it to make happen I have two tests to do but it won't be until after thanksgiving also I have two more questions for you what kind of personality and behavior do your alternatives have when they see you and when they don't see you? sorry that is a personal and a long one too if you want to answer it also last question what kind of food and water do they eat and drink and what kind of clothing do they wear I am talking about your family alternatives or parallel timeline people? If I get a chance to time travel or interdimentional travel I will let you know how it goes also I will leave messages on this forum that is if it does actually work if not then I have failed in attempting in anything! well I got to leave now let me know when you have some sparetime to answer and such!

HDRKID

Time Travel and myself

Hi Malaki:

I like to see the places you have seen.

Perhaps you can make a map of different timelines.

Steven Gibbs told me of a timeline where everything, even the sky is gray.
I call it the gray line. Things are a bit run down there, but the people are nice.

You can try to visit this timeline. :)

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Frog186@Nov 16 2004, 06:26 PM
Traveler Malaki
Hi once again I just wanted to tell you I might be able to go to other parallel universes or timelines that is if my pendant works if it doesn't then I will keep trying in order for it to make happen I have two tests to do but it won't be until after thanksgiving also I have two more questions for you what kind of personality and behavior do your alternatives have when they see you and when they don't see you? sorry that is a personal and a long one too if you want to answer it also last question what kind of food and water do they eat and drink and what kind of clothing do they wear I am talking about your family alternatives or parallel timeline people? If I get a chance to time travel or interdimentional travel I will let you know how it goes also I will leave messages on this forum that is if it does actually work if not then I have failed in attempting in anything! well I got to leave now let me know when you have some sparetime to answer and such!

To answer your first question, my alternates pretty much have the same personality and behavior as i do, the only time it is different is if the enviroment they grew up in is different, like on the world where the amount of food your family gets depends on your childrens behavior has made my alternate living there more aggressive, and stunned sometimes, it has also made him plan a coup against the government in that timeline. To asnwer your second question, food, clothing, water, etc are pretty much the same in other timelines, the only difference i noticed is that one of my alternates clothing is more formal and uniformal, when i switched with him in the universe where there is more wealth, i saw him wearing a suit, as my alternate family did in that line. Another note, sometimes your alternates can do something really stupid, one of mine in another universe created a device that altered the universe around it, it created multiple portal leading to other universes close to it, this universe is far away on the multiversal spectrum, so it has no effect on this one in any way. This is the only one i encountered so far where my alternates have built anything relating to time or interdimensional travel. I plan more travels to other universes later on.
Blessed Be-Malaki

StarLord

Time Travel and myself

Malaki,

So, is this run like "Time-Share"?

Does the origional persona "there' go to sleep in the background when you decide to come visiting un announced?

What happens to the original consciousness/person when you come visiting?

Do you have fights over which food to eat or do you force the owner to eat what you want?

Who really is in charge?

Do you have an internal dialogue going on before renting a movie or deciding which lady to date?

Thank you.