Time Travel and myself

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 19 2004, 03:51 PM
Malaki,

So, is this run like \"Time-Share\"?

Does the origional persona \"there' go to sleep in the background when you decide to come visiting un announced?

What happens to the original consciousness/person when you come visiting?

Do you have fights over which food to eat or do you force the owner to eat what you want?

Who really is in charge?

Do you have an internal dialogue going on before renting a movie or deciding which lady to date?

Thank you.

Never heard of "time-share", but i am in control of my alternates body once i enter, his consciousness either moves to my body in this universe, or goes into the astral realm, or movies into my subconscious, so pretty much im in charge, other times i see things through his eyes, there is no internal diaglogue, but i have talked to my alternates friends and girlfriends, sometimes i gain my alternates memories and just know their names, sometimes i dont, and they would figure out that im not their Kevin, or that i switched with another one of my alternates from a parallel universe.
Blessed Be-Malaki

Frog186

Time Travel and myself

Traveler Malaki
Hi it's me once again I just wanted to ask you three more questions and I should be starting my my tests out soon I hope to be careful and serious in what I am doing so here my questions:

1. Are the people you encounter in the other universes are they nice or kind or are they mad or angry?

2. What kinds of time travel do you recommend like astral, out of body, real, quantum, and others too?

3. What was your best and first experience you had with time travel? please describe or explain!

thanks for everything like information, advice, answers to my questions and so much more well I will talk with you later on but thanks for your time and patience and I hope one day I might travel and even meet you in the astral plane or astral universe or timeline if that happens of course!

HDRKID

Time Travel and myself

Hi Malaki:

Your Christian Coalition timelines sounds a lot like our BUSH timeline.
I hope that you do not get stuck on that one.

My guess is that wiccans are persona non grata there.

They probably do not have any Steven King novels
or Harry Potter over there.

I can post a list of lines I have been to on my thread.

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Frog186@Nov 19 2004, 10:36 PM
Traveler Malaki
Hi it's me once again I just wanted to ask you three more questions and I should be starting my my tests out soon I hope to be careful and serious in what I am doing so here my questions:

1. Are the people you encounter in the other universes are they nice or kind or are they mad or angry?

2. What kinds of time travel do you recommend like astral, out of body, real, quantum, and others too?

3. What was your best and first experience you had with time travel? please describe or explain!

thanks for everything like information, advice, answers to my questions and so much more well I will talk with you later on but thanks for your time and patience and I hope one day I might travel and even meet you in the astral plane or astral universe or timeline if that happens of course!

To answer your first question, it depends on what universe you are in, if you are in a universe like this one, it will be moderate, but if its like the Family Directives or Extremist universes, then the people there will be mean and rude, but on the ones with more wealth to go around, people are nicer, as well as the ones on universes with humans going under major psychic evolution, that is known to the public there.
I would recommend astral for first-timers, but if you feel like it you can go ahead and do physical time travel, you cannot get hurt in astral or out-of-body, but i suggest caution in doing physical because it takes practice to hit the correct timeline, date, and place. My first and best experience with time travel is posted on the first page on this thread. I was also wondering about if it could be possible to meet me in the astral realm, i have met others before, i met a Sarah Chire from Birmingham, Britian, she came to me while i was using my astral body to visit other places, and she noticed how easily i did it, i didnt get any info from her like e-mail, she is a very knowledgeble person and nice to talk to. I wonder if any of the astral travelers here met anyone in the astral realm, it would be an interesting meeting.
Blessed Be-Malaki

Frog186

Time Travel and myself

Traveler Malaki
Hi it's Frog once again I just wanted to ask you two important questions so here they are also read about my experience in my pendant experiment on this forum I will have more experiences as I continue but for now that is the only one:

1. What is the 1950's and 1960's like if you visited them in your travels?

2. What is the 1800's and 1900's like if you visited them in your travels?

thanks for listening and time and patience if you haven't visited these places then I will understand completely but if you do visit them one day let me know how they are also off the subject do people notice you when you visit their realm or in the astral plane? well thanks for everything you have been a big help to me or us all remember to check the forum for my pendant experience and let me know what you believe or think!

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Frog186@Nov 22 2004, 02:03 PM
Traveler Malaki
Hi it's Frog once again I just wanted to ask you two important questions so here they are also read about my experience in my pendant experiment on this forum I will have more experiences as I continue but for now that is the only one:

1. What is the 1950's and 1960's like if you visited them in your travels?

2. What is the 1800's and 1900's like if you visited them in your travels?

thanks for listening and time and patience if you haven't visited these places then I will understand completely but if you do visit them one day let me know how they are also off the subject do people notice you when you visit their realm or in the astral plane? well thanks for everything you have been a big help to me or us all remember to check the forum for my pendant experience and let me know what you believe or think!

The only time i went back the 1800s was during what i believe to be a past-life regression, to a life when i was in the Civil War fighting as a Confederate soldier, i dont remember much from that because i snapped out of it quickly, but i noticed people were more formal then, i havent visited the 50s or 60s much either, but i know that was a time of fears of communist takeovers, nuclear wars, etc. People were nicer in both times as well, many found work in the military building weapons, and were into politics a lot as well. By the way, what is a pendant, i never heard of that term, can you explain it to me please, thank you.
Blessed Be-Malaki

Frog186

Time Travel and myself

Traveler Malaki
Hi it's frog once again I will try and explain to you what it is a pendant is something that you wear around your neck and it is supposed to do something like this pendant I have is supposed to aid me in telepathy and interdimentional travel I have only used it once as a test I am going to use it tonight once again if it helps me go to another dimension, parallel universe, or into the astral plane then that is fine and great if not I will try harder to work at it it is also to help me communicate with angels, guardian angels, spirits, and nature spirits if it helps then I will post more posts if not then I wasted my money on it if you read my message already on the forum what do you think or believe?

Motoko Aoyama

Time Travel and myself

You have a pendent that can aid you in communicating with angels, guardian angels, spirits, and nature spirits, telepathy and interdimentional????? :blink:

Is this 4 real?!! :huh: If so, COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Where do u get it from???? cuz I want one! :ninja:

HDRKID

Time Travel and myself

Hi Motoko:

Glad you are with us.
How is your time travelling friend Boris?

Hi Malaki:

Yes, people were nicer and more formal in the 1800's.
Also dressed very formal.

Can you imagine that last as the 1920's men swimmers had to wear T-shirts?
Funny actually... :D

The big revolution came inthe 1960's, that is a fun time to visit.
Have you been there? :)